My Wife is No Longer in Love with Me

ShatteredReality

I want to everything as best I can to keep this direction going. My Wife may be at the first point when you turned a little. Any advice you can give me right now, would be greatly appreciated. What were the best and worst things your husband did during this time you started to feel like you wanted you marriage to work?

Loaded question!! :) Doesn't seem like it should be - but it totally is. What did he do? Well one of the things that made me start looking twice at him again was that no matter what my mood or how I was feeling, he kept his head. He was putting so much effort into himself that when I would be a little grumpy he would just tell me that I was being grumpy and he didn't want to fight with me...no fight could happen because I had no one to fight with.

He did a lot of little things...I love coffee, so he would pick me up a latte...it's not so elaborate as flowers or candy or anything, but it was something special to me...and even though it might seem like minimal effort, it kinda gave me that warmth in my heart I hadn't had for him in a long time...he wasn't a huge coffee drinker, so I knew it was for me, even though he never said it was just for me and still got himself something as well.

I will say this...had he started dating other women, I would have stuffed my feelings back down and walked away. That's the only reason I keep saying don't do it. Your wife could be different...but in reality - do you want her back because she's jealous and scared or do you want her back because she falls in love with you all over again and WANTS to be with you?

He would date me - that was another thing. He took me to dinner and a movie - nothing fancy - but he would dress nice (not dressy per se, but decent) and tell me what time he'd "pick me up". We still lived together but sometimes he'd go to the store and pick something up real quick...I almost think that was in order to be coming to the door at said "pick up" time...cause he'd knock at the door instead of just walk in....

We really talked. I have to say that was a huge part of it...we talked like we did forever ago before marriage and kids and everything...what were our dreams/desires...what were our disappointments...what plans did we want to make as individuals....all of this eventually became plans we wanted to make as a couple...didn't take long...it was under a year before we were having that teenage "I love you more" "No I love YOU more" argument when getting off the phone or texting...

Best I can see - keep up with the self improvement....have a social life and a life of your own...but if you begin dating other women that might interfere - just a caution -...and basically make her your "other woman". Remind her why she fell in love with you in the first place...if a woman falls in love with a man once it can always happen a second time - that's why most ex's should avoid too much "alone" time....know what I mean??

• Author

I've wiped other women out. That is completely off the table. But I am back to feeling a little lonely. I do have a date lined up with my Wife tomorrow and we do still live under the same roof for another week and a half.

I find what you said about your moods interesting. I find whenever my Wife is down, I pull her out. When she spent 24 hours crying, I did everything I could to help her feel better. I was very empathetic and was totally transparent about everything and that I was stopping any communication with other women. It definitely made her feel better, but now she's back to that "confident, I can live with you" woman. Are you saying, it was best that your H let you work through your emotions without helping?

• Author

We went to counseling to learn how to break things to the kids. She moves out March 19. We had a good meeting, although it turned into more of a marriage counseling meeting.

Yesterday, for the first time in 4 months, she came up and hugged AND kissed me. We've been hugging and kissing, but only because I do it. When she went to bed, she gave me THAT look. I tried to ignore it, but 10 minutes after sitting on the couch, I couldn't take it.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed like I normally would. I climbed into bed and she asked me to you know what. First time since I got the "I'm not in love with you" speech. I may actually end up being a successful reconciliation story here. Trying super hard to not get my hopes up, but that was a big baby step.

jstobo, your situation sounds so similiar to mine. It is almost a direct parallel. The main difference is there was a D-day. Did you ever get the truth about her "friend"? Did she in fact get involved in a PA? Or does that matter to you at this point?

The sex thing, well that happened to me as well, during the "seperation" and while she was having her affair.

You are right not to get your hopes up at this point. Until you REALLY determine if the OM is in the picture or not all bets are off. As for you and dating, well I also went down that road and let me tell you it caused a whole world of hurt.

• Author
jstobo, your situation sounds so similiar to mine. It is almost a direct parallel. The main difference is there was a D-day. Did you ever get the truth about her "friend"? Did she in fact get involved in a PA? Or does that matter to you at this point?

The sex thing, well that happened to me as well, during the "seperation" and while she was having her affair.

You are right not to get your hopes up at this point. Until you REALLY determine if the OM is in the picture or not all bets are off. As for you and dating, well I also went down that road and let me tell you it caused a whole world of hurt.

I'm still snooping around and I have seen nothing regarding the OM. No e-mails, phone calls or texts. I don't know if their EA ever turned into a PA. She says no and unless I have proof, I need to believe her. A PA would definitely matter to me and would change everything.

I've decided against the dating thing for now. I've got things moving in the right direction and I don't want to mess anything up.

WHAT_NEXT: What caused you to finally stop having sex? That's the part I wonder. She moves out next week and she is already talking about me spending the night. I'm wondering what is going to stop us from sleeping together. I can't stop and obviously she can't either. It's not just sex. Our relationship has improved in almost every category. Hell, even our fights have more passion.

In my case what caused us to stop having sex is my discovery of her affair. That is where our stories differ (well at least I hope so for your sake).

Setup some ground rules for your seperation.

ShatteredReality
I've wiped other women out. That is completely off the table. But I am back to feeling a little lonely. I do have a date lined up with my Wife tomorrow and we do still live under the same roof for another week and a half.

I find what you said about your moods interesting. I find whenever my Wife is down, I pull her out. When she spent 24 hours crying, I did everything I could to help her feel better. I was very empathetic and was totally transparent about everything and that I was stopping any communication with other women. It definitely made her feel better, but now she's back to that "confident, I can live with you" woman. Are you saying, it was best that your H let you work through your emotions without helping?

He absolutely gave me a shoulder to cry on...told me I was going to be ok and life would be better...the normal placations you would say to a friend - but he didn't ever try to fix it or make me feel better. He let me do that myself. He said simple soothing things...but didn't baby me or coddle me back to a good mood. He didn't try to FIX anything - I had to fix myself...he was already busy fixing himself. It worked out much better...I knew he cared - he made sure of that - but he didn't interfere at all.

I also read your update - You go ahead and don't get hopeful and I will do that for you ok? Personally I can't give any bedroom advice...I never STOPPED having sex with my H. We had a 3wk lull after D day and that was it. But one thing I will say...instead of it just being for physical gratification, once it became emotional - that was when I knew I couldn't leave him. So if she's doing it because of emotional reasons...you're doing very well...if it was just because of physical need - take it and enjoy it, but don't think it means more than it does.

One thing you better watch out for is if she comes up pregnant.

There's something odd about someone telling you they don't love you anymore and then sleeping with you. Either that or you're just Don Juan Demarco with a five dollar foot long sticking out your picnic basket.

She may be trying to cover her cheating in case she ends up pregnant with another man's baby. Her alibi will be your penis. Make sure you demand a DNA test if a child is born 8-9 months from now.

ShatteredReality
There's something odd about someone telling you they don't love you anymore and then sleeping with you. Either that or you're just Don Juan Demarco with a five dollar foot long sticking out your picnic basket.

She may be trying to cover her cheating in case she ends up pregnant with another man's baby. Her alibi will be your penis. Make sure you demand a DNA test if a child is born 8-9 months from now.

Interesting take on the situation. Perhaps, instead of automatically assuming the worst...just know it's one of the many posibilities out there - I suppose - but realize that perhaps she has physical needs and instead of cheating is using her husband to meet them? Just a thought...

I personally am an extremely sexual person...my H and I split up while dating several times and I would always go to him for sex. Not because he was Don Juan...but instead because I didn't need to go sleep with some stranger when I had him available...Even in the rockiest of times in our marriage I never stopped having sex with him...just because we're fighting doesn't mean we're not married - if I want to get some he's really my only option. Maybe she feels that way too?

Also - could be...just saying....maybe she's developing feelings for him again because he's doing everything right?? That will turn a woman on too...

Since we're tossing ideas out there.

• Author

A little update. I have been telling my Wife everyday that I don't want her to move out or I want to move with her. She feels the separation will be a positive thing for us. I told her Friday that we have been separated for two months and nothing has changed for us. We still hug, kiss, have sex, go out together, have dinner as a family etc. etc. Are we really separated? I told her that it's time for us to stop acting married if we're in fact separated. I haven't touched her since Friday. I'm not sure if this is the right move, but she told the counselor Thursday that she was not in love with me. I figure, I've done everything I can and she still says that. How can she not be in love with me when she acts like an incredibly loving Wife. No need to answer that question. It's rhetorical.

This morning I told her once again that I don't want her moving out and once again she said a separation would be good for us. I think this is a big risk. She also will not establish whether or not we can date while living apart. I think she knows the minute she says it's OK, I'll have one lined up, so she doesn't want to say it's OK.

I feel we have been moving closer and closer over the last month. Sometimes closer than we ever have been. Yet, she still feels moving apart is the right thing.

Is the right move for me to stop being physical with her? And then basically going LC after she moves out (we have two kids)?

And yes, I am still very suspicious that the OM is still in the picture, but there isn't any proof.

ShatteredReality
A little update. I have been telling my Wife everyday that I don't want her to move out or I want to move with her. She feels the separation will be a positive thing for us. I told her Friday that we have been separated for two months and nothing has changed for us. We still hug, kiss, have sex, go out together, have dinner as a family etc. etc. Are we really separated? I told her that it's time for us to stop acting married if we're in fact separated. I haven't touched her since Friday. I'm not sure if this is the right move, but she told the counselor Thursday that she was not in love with me. I figure, I've done everything I can and she still says that. How can she not be in love with me when she acts like an incredibly loving Wife. No need to answer that question. It's rhetorical.

This morning I told her once again that I don't want her moving out and once again she said a separation would be good for us. I think this is a big risk. She also will not establish whether or not we can date while living apart. I think she knows the minute she says it's OK, I'll have one lined up, so she doesn't want to say it's OK.

I feel we have been moving closer and closer over the last month. Sometimes closer than we ever have been. Yet, she still feels moving apart is the right thing.

Is the right move for me to stop being physical with her? And then basically going LC after she moves out (we have two kids)?

And yes, I am still very suspicious that the OM is still in the picture, but there isn't any proof.

I understand that feeling...like you're caged in and you just need to break free. I felt that need. I never got to do it...I even just wanted to go away for a week and stay somewhere where he couldn't get ahold of me...drove me nuts not to be able to do it. In retrospect, I am glad I didn't. Well at least I am glad I didn't move out. It might have been ok...but in the long run I have read more bad than good when that sort of thing happens. I can honestly say I wouldn't live apart without a legal seperation. Not a divorce exactly...but at least a legal seperation gives you recourse if things do go south. Personally...after the first two weeks apart...if it doesn't look like she's coming back soon I'd tell her I'd feel more comfortable filing one of those...I'd also tell her I wanted to go ahead and outline a preliminary custody and seperation of assets schedule...that way if the worst happens you're both prepared. If it doesn't then you won't need it.

I still don't see this as the end or hopeless...but if she's going to move out you do need to take precautions.

• Author
I understand that feeling...like you're caged in and you just need to break free. I felt that need. I never got to do it...I even just wanted to go away for a week and stay somewhere where he couldn't get ahold of me...drove me nuts not to be able to do it. In retrospect, I am glad I didn't. Well at least I am glad I didn't move out. It might have been ok...but in the long run I have read more bad than good when that sort of thing happens. I can honestly say I wouldn't live apart without a legal seperation. Not a divorce exactly...but at least a legal seperation gives you recourse if things do go south. Personally...after the first two weeks apart...if it doesn't look like she's coming back soon I'd tell her I'd feel more comfortable filing one of those...I'd also tell her I wanted to go ahead and outline a preliminary custody and seperation of assets schedule...that way if the worst happens you're both prepared. If it doesn't then you won't need it.

I still don't see this as the end or hopeless...but if she's going to move out you do need to take precautions.

Thanks Shattered. I see this as another step towards divorce. I'm a numbers guy, so I believe in probabilities and statistics. I know the majority of relationships don't work out when they move apart. She is the creative type and doesn't believe in statistics. I think you're probably right about taking precautions and filing for legal separation.

heartshaped

I've been following your thread. I'm suspicious that the OM is still in the picture too from everything you've said. Still acting like a loving wife, but claiming not to be in love with you and wanting to go ahead with the separation..that doesn't add up. I agree you need to get a legal separation and I don't know if you have a lawyer, but I'd have one waiting in the wings in case she's just putting on a show so she can get everything together to screw you.

You've tried plan a (being affection, making changes that she wanted), time for plan b (limited contact). If she wants to be separated, then by all means give her that. Act exactly like the two of you are separated. Continue to work on yourself and make improvements, but do not have excess contact with her and do not be physical with her until she makes it entirely clear what she wants.

• Author
I've been following your thread. I'm suspicious that the OM is still in the picture too from everything you've said. Still acting like a loving wife, but claiming not to be in love with you and wanting to go ahead with the separation..that doesn't add up. I agree you need to get a legal separation and I don't know if you have a lawyer, but I'd have one waiting in the wings in case she's just putting on a show so she can get everything together to screw you.

You've tried plan a (being affection, making changes that she wanted), time for plan b (limited contact). If she wants to be separated, then by all means give her that. Act exactly like the two of you are separated. Continue to work on yourself and make improvements, but do not have excess contact with her and do not be physical with her until she makes it entirely clear what she wants.

Excellent advice and SOOOO hard to do. I am so damn attracted to my Wife!! Oh well.

ShatteredReality
Excellent advice and SOOOO hard to do. I am so damn attracted to my Wife!! Oh well.

To be honest...I still believe what I said before - you both still have physical needs. If OM isn't in the picture and she truly does just feel like a bird in a cage...once in awhile hooking up IMO isn't so horrible. It would keep you both from stepping outside of the marriage and also taking care of certain things that don't go away just because you're having problems.

That's completely your call though...I only say this b/c I know myself - I can't NOT take care of those things...and I am one of those girls who prefers not to fly solo. So if you do wind up sleeping with your WIFE...don't kick yourself. Give her the space...act like you two are completely split...but until the divorce papers are signed...don't worry if you do that sometimes!! ;)

• Author
To be honest...I still believe what I said before - you both still have physical needs. If OM isn't in the picture and she truly does just feel like a bird in a cage...once in awhile hooking up IMO isn't so horrible. It would keep you both from stepping outside of the marriage and also taking care of certain things that don't go away just because you're having problems.

That's completely your call though...I only say this b/c I know myself - I can't NOT take care of those things...and I am one of those girls who prefers not to fly solo. So if you do wind up sleeping with your WIFE...don't kick yourself. Give her the space...act like you two are completely split...but until the divorce papers are signed...don't worry if you do that sometimes!! ;)

Well I certainly like that advice, because I can't stand the thought of not having sex with her. Especially the way we have had it the last couple of months. BUT, it hasn't changed her desire to separate. This is day 3 and she has been on her period (sorry if TMI) since starting this new tactic, so I won't know the affect for at least a few more days. I think she will respect my wishes and not try anything. But I know her so well. I'll be able to tell if she wants affection, but is unwilling to tell me.

On another topic. I want to talk about this OM. At what point do I believe nothing is going on when I have no proof and she doesn't mess up on anything? She never has conflicting stories and she has spoken to him once over the course of a month. I know he has separated and is living in his own house. So he has all the freedom to go after my Wife. I feel like my snooping abilities would have revealed SOMETHING by now, but it has revealed nothing. Is it really possible that he has been sitting around waiting for 3 months until we figure things out, which we still haven't come close to figuring out? I know as an attractive single man, I would have found somebody else by now to spend time with. I asked her this morning if we're allowed to date other people after she moves out. Would she really be that selfish to answer "I'm not able to answer that" if she had someone to jump right into?

heartshaped
I asked her this morning if we're allowed to date other people after she moves out. Would she really be that selfish to answer "I'm not able to answer that" if she had someone to jump right into?

She said, "I'm not able to answer that"? It sounds like she doesn't know what she wants and that's dangerous because she could be out on her own for a bit, meet some guy, and decide that she does want to date. At least, if the two of you agreed to date now, perhaps thinking of you going out with other women might make her jealous or if she would agree not to date, you wouldn't have to worry about three months from now her saying it's over because she's met so and so.

As for the OM, perhaps she isn't in contact with him. It's hard to say, it just sounds like she's really confused right now, and you have to wonder what exactly is the source of this confusion.

I don't think that would be so bad being physical with your wife, but I would try to avoid it if at all possible. She needs to miss you, see life without you, and realize that she wants to be with you and only you.

I can relate with what you're going through jstobo. I experienced something similar with my ex. I do have advice for you, but first, I'd ask you to please read this carefully and consider what I am trying to share.

You keep mentioning moves and other 'strategies' that you're hoping will sway her. She sees through this. Promise. You want her to stay, to work it out and be happy together. You love your wife and you're strongly attracted to her. She knows. You probably keep repeating this, like she isn't hearing you. She knows.

My guess is, at least in part, she's struggling for some kind of control. My hunch is you're somewhat dominate and control seeking...but please don't take that the wrong way. As men, we sometimes tend to 'steer' the ones we love, because we care. It's common.

Starting now, drop all pretenses and just be real. If you're worried about losing her forever, tell her. Once. If you love her and want to take care of her, tell her. Once. If you see where you've made mistakes and want to correct them, tell her. Once. After that, leave her be and let her come to some kind of resolution. If there is another man, she may fear you'll bolt and she's not ready for that. Women act indecisive when none of their choices thrill them. She's in a lose-lose right now.

And so are you, if you keep trying to play her in. She can't give you an answer if she doesn't know herself.

...She also will not establish whether or not we can date while living apart. I think she knows the minute she says it's OK, I'll have one lined up...

This is the worst 'move' yet. You say you love her with one breath then ask if dating is allowed if she leaves? Not only does this sound radically manipulative, but it makes you look needy. Like you HAVE to have a woman around. That is not attractive friend.

My advice to you is: let her go. Today. If she loves you, she'll be back. if you respond by chasing skirts before her chair is cold, that sends a destructive message to her about your sincerity. Then again, if she's cheating, who cares? Well, you should. Not only are you not ready to date or be in a relationship, it isn't fair to the woman you walk all over to feel good about yourself.

If you want to make an impression, stand tall. Be real.

• Author

My guess is, at least in part, she's struggling for some kind of control. My hunch is you're somewhat dominate and control seeking...but please don't take that the wrong way. As men, we sometimes tend to 'steer' the ones we love, because we care. It's common. Yes. I probably am controlling. I'm black and white, so I have a hard time living in her grey area.

And so are you, if you keep trying to play her in. She can't give you an answer if she doesn't know herself. This is what she says. I just have a hard time believing it.

This is the worst 'move' yet. You say you love her with one breath then ask if dating is allowed if she leaves? Not only does this sound radically manipulative, but it makes you look needy. Like you HAVE to have a woman around. That is not attractive friend. I do need to explain myself on this one. She mentioned in counseling that we would probably date after she moves out. I've been telling her I don't think it's a good idea. The question is really driven from getting a clear answer from her on what her intentions are. Again, probably the controlling part of me. I just believe in my heart that if she wants to date, than it's another message to me that our marriage is over. I don't want to date. I want to save my marriage and if SHE dates, I believe it means she doesn't want to save it.

Thank you for your advice Steadfast, it was really good. I finished day four of no physical contact. Although I blew it for about two minutes when I wrapped my feet around hers this morning. That was it, two minutes. She seemed noticeably down this morning. We have an MC appointment this morning, so we'll see how that goes.

No one likes living in limbo friend. The trick is not just if, but when to cut bait. The truth is, women do not leave, or want to leave men they are in love with. They will in fact, put up with an extraordinary amount of crap if their feelings are strong enough. This is why so many men are amazed that so many women are attracted to jerks. The facts are, they're attracted to them. No other reason.

It's hard, but the key to breaking the cycle of limbo is to refuse it. Tell her exactly what you want in a relationship/marriage and what you won't accept, then back up your words with actions. To really drive the point home, you must be consistent. Wavering back and forth just makes you seem wishy-washy. NG.

It is very possible that this is way more about her than it is you. Be that as it may, you're involved. You'll do both you and your wife a favor if you take a stand. Just remember than part of being strong is being kind. You rise above the tension and strife. This is attractive.

My ex may not love me, but she does respect me. The way I see it, that's probably as good as it'll get.

She said, "I'm not able to answer that"...

This is a bit of a red flag for me - my ex (who cheated, finally moved out and got with the OW) said something similiar when he was still seeing OW behind my back despite suggesting otherwise.

If OM wasn't in the picture, why would she give you an evasive answer like this?

I fear that OM is still around. Please be careful.

ShatteredReality

My guess is, at least in part, she's struggling for some kind of control. My hunch is you're somewhat dominate and control seeking...but please don't take that the wrong way. As men, we sometimes tend to 'steer' the ones we love, because we care. It's common.

Starting now, drop all pretenses and just be real. If you're worried about losing her forever, tell her. Once. If you love her and want to take care of her, tell her. Once. If you see where you've made mistakes and want to correct them, tell her. Once. After that, leave her be and let her come to some kind of resolution. If there is another man, she may fear you'll bolt and she's not ready for that. Women act indecisive when none of their choices thrill them. She's in a lose-lose right now.

And so are you, if you keep trying to play her in. She can't give you an answer if she doesn't know herself.

This is the worst 'move' yet. You say you love her with one breath then ask if dating is allowed if she leaves? Not only does this sound radically manipulative, but it makes you look needy. Like you HAVE to have a woman around. That is not attractive friend.

My advice to you is: let her go. Today. If she loves you, she'll be back. if you respond by chasing skirts before her chair is cold, that sends a destructive message to her about your sincerity. Then again, if she's cheating, who cares? Well, you should. Not only are you not ready to date or be in a relationship, it isn't fair to the woman you walk all over to feel good about yourself.

If you want to make an impression, stand tall. Be real.

Words of wisdom. Wow. Ok it's been over two years and Steadfast here just managed to outline everything I needed from my husband for my feelings to grow for him again. He did not let me go...and it nearly ended us that I felt like I could not gain any ounce of control over myself. He did relent, though, some, and worked a little extra to send me to visit family out of the area by myself, rather than make it a family thing. He did join a week later, but we had agreed that would be alright.

I understand that she's confused and not talking about the dating thing. Truth is - you don't know if OM is waiting around for her or dating other women....he could be having a series of ONSs with random women at bars for all you know...if she says she hasn't spoken to him it's entirely possible she hasn't. It's also entirely possible she's still confused because even with NC with him she still has feelings for him, and those feelings are clouding how she feels for you...confusing her. Many women feel - If I love HIM how could I feel this way about this other guy? It's possible she's going through the same thing. A wise woman would continue NC. After she moves out. On her own. If she doesn't it will most likely end badly - but there's nothing you can do about it once she's in her own place. So for now...don't date other women...keep your eyes on the goal of getting her back...listen to Steadfast cause he's a flipping advising genius right here....and keep us posted. Keep a wary eye for the return (I believe he's been out of the picture and she's been honest, personally) of OM....but don't "expect" it...just don't think it won't or can't happen.

Edited by ShatteredReality
sp
  • Author

Another update: We went to MC yesterday and it got pretty heated, but hopefully in a good way. The counselor asked me if I can get past the EA and I said I can't as long as she doesn't tell me anything about it and keeps passwords on everything. If she wants me to rebuild trust for her, she needs to be transparent. She said I need to stop being hostile because that is what she can't stand. She was very hopeful over the last two weeks because we were doing so well and I was really nice to her. Suddenly I changed like I always do and got hostile. Last night I explained that I can't get past the EA because she keeps it from me and she continues to communicate with him. So she finally opened up to me about it, how it started, why it started, what they talked about etc. etc. She admitted that she flirted with him because it felt good to be getting that from someone. She was not getting that from me at the time. She said she was clear that it wasn't going to go further with him. She said their contact now is very few. My snooping confirms that. She FINALLY agreed to stop communicating with him completing. She also said she didn't want to get involved with anyone else until we have a clearer picture about us. Still no physical contact.

I feel we made some good progress last night, but I'm fearful my quality time is running out since she moves out this Saturday. I'm not sure what this new world will bring.

Richard Friedman

Don't beg and don't cry you idiot. Nothing dries a woman up faster than desperation. Women want a man who is wanted by other women, and who is confident in himself, and all you're actions do is demonstrate that you have no option. Also you'd do best not to pay attention from the Dr. Phil types on this board; most of their wives are off boffing some smoothtalker and they think they're qualified to give advice. Just do these 5 things: 1. Stop giving compliments, flattery, and gifts. 2. Come home from work late every night. 3. Buy yourself new, stylish clothes. 4. Cheat. If she asks, deny. No need to confess to the wife. She’ll be able to smell the competitor vaj juice on you. 5. After three months of executing the above four points, unexpectedly tell your wife her ass looks great.

ShatteredReality
Don't beg and don't cry you idiot. Nothing dries a woman up faster than desperation. Women want a man who is wanted by other women, and who is confident in himself, and all you're actions do is demonstrate that you have no option. Also you'd do best not to pay attention from the Dr. Phil types on this board; most of their wives are off boffing some smoothtalker and they think they're qualified to give advice. Just do these 5 things: 1. Stop giving compliments, flattery, and gifts. 2. Come home from work late every night. 3. Buy yourself new, stylish clothes. 4. Cheat. If she asks, deny. No need to confess to the wife. She’ll be able to smell the competitor vaj juice on you. 5. After three months of executing the above four points, unexpectedly tell your wife her ass looks great.

If your wife likes being treated like dirt this is the path to follow. If she does not this will cement the end of your marriage. Especially number 4.