Girls who are size ZERO and smaller look GREAT

Green

melodymatters

I was always 5'2 and around 100 lbs. When my husband died I ate less and GAINED weight ?!? It was bizarre, but now...ten lbs heavier.... I can not TELL you how often I am accused of getting a boob job ! My own mother doesn't believe me !

I liked it better being rail thin, but the mens, seem to like my new free C-cup even more !;)

Girls who are size ZERO and smaller look GREAT

Girls who are size 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ......etc also look GREAT.

I really feel society (american) has tilted to where it is ok to tell a girl to EAT MORE or GAIN SOME WEIGHT. Seriously, that is rude and disrespectful and I should be able to go up to random women and tell them to eat LESS and LOSE weight.

It is indeed rude and disrespectful to say such things to a thin girl. It is also rude and disrespectful to go up to a random woman and tell them to eat less and lose weight. Neither is acceptable.

Size zero and smaller women look really hot.

So do women who are a size 1 and larger.

I realize at different places sizes are different. But recently my gf was getting measured for a brides maid dress by FAT women and she was there with her friend the BRIDE who is a bigger size then her. And when it turned out my gf was smaller then their size zero the women sad something nasty like "you need to eat more" and my gf's friend mad some face or something.

Some people have said that comments such as 'you need to eat more' come from jealousy. It is also possible that such comments come from concern. Being underweight is just as dangerous as being obese.

If your gf is naturally thin and this is her normal body type then a comment from someone about her size should be little more than annoying. If she know's she's healthy and doesn't have body issues, who cares what other people say? Why do you care if you think she looks hot? If you think somebody is being rude then either you or she has every right to confront that person.

It's bs that hot women have to put up with this crap from fatter less attractive women who think its acceptable to tell women to EAT MORE and ect...

Thinner does not mean hotter or more attractive. Only guys who have a preference for thin women and women with body image problems would really believe this.

Men are attracted to a very wide range of body types and sizes. Hot women come in all shapes and sizes - stick thin, slim, curvy, voluptuous, chubby and overweight. It all depends on the preferences of the man in question.

Its just the same for women. Men come in all different shapes and sizes too and different women like different types of men. There's a stereotypical 'hot man', who is the gym toned muscle man - not ALL women like men like that, any more than all men like size 0 women.

The only thing this thread has achieved is to feed the neurosis of at least two anorexic women on LS. If you, or your gf don't like the way someone speaks to her, how about making your feelings known to the person you consider rude, instead of starting a thread suggesting any woman over a size 0 is unattractive. :mad:

It's starting much younger than teens or even pre-teens now. Little girls are picking up on mommy's body issues even as young as five years old and formulating ideas about dieting... and I believe the last article I read on the subject stated that girls as young as nine are being admitted to the hospital with anorexia but given our culture's preoccupation with weight I expect to see than number drop even lower soon.

It's so angering as a mother to know that kids lives are being this impacted by this obsessive crap. It pisses me off enough that grown women spend their lives feeling like they are never good enough as they are but now we have nine year olds that think it's better to starve themselves than gain a pound? Ugh. It makes me want to kick something.

:eek:

Now that just breaks my heart! I hope I can shelter my daughter from this insanity. She will be beautiful no matter what size she wears....and I will make damn sure she knows that!

theBrokenMuse
:eek:

Now that just breaks my heart! I hope I can shelter my daughter from this insanity. She will be beautiful no matter what size she wears....and I will make damn sure she knows that!

I'm trying my hardest to teach my kids that it is okay to be a unique individual and it's our differences that make us all so special to the best of my ability and hope that some of it sticks when they hit the more troublesome years. I wish I could inoculate them from this messed up world. :sick:

I'm trying my hardest to teach my kids that it is okay to be a unique individual and it's our differences that make us all so special to the best of my ability and hope that some of it sticks when they hit the more troublesome years. I wish I could inoculate them from this messed up world. :sick:
No matter how much we want to shelter our children, when we don't expose them to the seamy side of life to some extent, they end up becoming walking targets to that self-same dark side.

I was sheltered to quite a high degree, although I didn't realize how much until joining LS. It was like coming out of a ball of cotton batten and being shocked at how people can live.

Tink, you look gorgeous in your avatar pic :love:

Thank you Ocean Girl! That was sweet and unexpected. I like your avatar pic too.

this kind of talk makes me reconsider my xbfs offer. He wanted to buy a marina on a very small island and live out the rest of our days in quiet happy island life... I swear I don't want my kids to grow up and sound like these people.

melodymatters
this kind of talk makes me reconsider my xbfs offer. He wanted to buy a marina on a very small island and live out the rest of our days in quiet happy island life... I swear I don't want my kids to grow up and sound like these people.

That sounds lovely ! MY exbf is a licensed charter captain and we talk about the same thing. ( more for political reasons though) can we join you ?!?

I WAS an anorexic and it is a very odd disease. Conquering your weight, or the scale becomes the purpose of your life. Every new, lower number I hit, I decided I needed to lose just 1 or 2 or 5,lbs more. And YES, to whomever asked above: when I weighed 81 lbs and wore kids size 10's ( think 5th grade girl) I STILL thought my thighs were " fat" while everyone else thought I was dying of AIDS or cancer.

When I started fainting on the streets of NYC I checked myself into a hopsital and dealt with it. I hadn't menstruated in 3 years at the time.

I long overcame it, but I too fear for my daughter who just naturally is curvier. She is 17 and went on a diet, worked out and now looks great, but I am worried she will get too carried away, that she will not stop until she fits the idealized " Size zero, with silicon balloons" that is bandied about as the height of perfection.

And, this is a stupid thread. As someone else above pointed out there doesn't seem to be much point to it. It's not a naturally thin woman feeling badly, it's a guy saying my girlfriend is in the 1 percentile, and she and others also in that percentile are the "hottest".

My BF has a 10 inch dick. Guys with ten inch dicks are the hottest ! lets all discuss this and make me feel superior and the other 99 percent feel badly.:rolleyes:

theBrokenMuse

And, this is a stupid thread. As someone else above pointed out there doesn't seem to be much point to it.

Every once and awhile Green posts these stupid threads just so he can stir up the dust of the same horse that's been beaten to death.

theBrokenMuse
No matter how much we want to shelter our children, when we don't expose them to the seamy side of life to some extent, they end up becoming walking targets to that self-same dark side.

I don't want to shelter them, I just want them to learn to be critical thinkers well enough to see through the bullcrap in this society. If I can do that then hopefully they will take care of the rest. :)

And, this is a stupid thread. As someone else above pointed out there doesn't seem to be much point to it. It's not a naturally thin woman feeling badly, it's a guy saying my girlfriend is in the 1 percentile, and she and others also in that percentile are the "hottest".

My BF has a 10 inch dick. Guys with ten inch dicks are the hottest ! lets all discuss this and make me feel superior and the other 99 percent feel badly.:rolleyes:

:laugh: Great idea! Though, if you can take a 10 incher MM, then you are indeed superior to most of the ordinary mortals amongst us!

But seriously, what concerns me most is not the 99% of 'normal sized' women who might feel a little affronted - they'll get over it. It's the much smaller number of women reading this thread who are suffering from mental disorders relating to body image/weight who are going to read the most into what is being said. This kind of thread is dangerous to those in an already unstable condition.

Had it been posted by a woman with body issues I could understand it but for a man to post it about his girlfriend, purely to seek validation for his personal preferences, or to comment on the rudeness of a shopkeeper is, in my opinion, entirely irresponsible.

I don't want to shelter them, I just want them to learn to be critical thinkers well enough to see through the bullcrap in this society. If I can do that then hopefully they will take care of the rest. :)
Perfect! Healthy in all ways is the way to go. :)
I should be able to go up to random women and tell them to eat LESS and LOSE weight.

What??? What is the matter with you? Why would you want to say that to a complete stranger?... and why is it any of your business?

Good God in heaven.

I like Green, but I guess it does upset me, being a women who thinks slender body types look the most beautiful, that I am not one of the 4% of women who have tiny body frames:(

110 is the hottest I can go - I do not look ill or sick, but I am very thin - but people still say I look great. ANY lower and I start looking too thin.

BUt Greens g/f is lower than 110 and is 5 ' 7. I am 5 ' 5 and 116, and 110 is THE BARE MINIMUM I can go on my body frame size, without looking too thin.

So Green is essentially saying, that women who have small bones, and also happen to have wider hips and an hour glass shape, are the most attractive.

The thing is, I agree with Green; A thin waist, and WIDE< feminine hips, and on a body type that is small boned, is what I THINK looks the most physically attractive, in terms of BODIES.

Perhaps it is hard to hear people say this,. because MOST OF US here DO NOT have that venerated body type. We are not small boned, and cannever be healthy or look good thin.

Heck. I am 116 right now, and aiming for 112 ish. At 112 I will feel slim and hot. on MY BODY TYPE, and FRAME SIZE, at 5 ' 5, I look SLIM at 112.

But slim is relative! I look slim at 112 lbs at 5 ' 5, but I am certainly NOT SLIM compared to GREENS girlfriend, who is less thasn 110 and 5 '7!!!

So saying that all girls over a size 0 are not as physically attractive as the 4%of women who are healthy at a size zero WAS SORT OF INSENSETIVE of Green!

However, it is the harsh truth, for many guys; many guys DO find damure, slight, and smaller boned women, to be more femine, delicate, and physically and SEXUALLY attractive.

It is hard to hear that all women, the 95% of us that are not a size 0, are not as attractive as the smaller women. But is is something I believe in myself. And I think in a way, it is good to be exposed to the hard truth - that many men do love tiny women.

Heck. I am 116 right now, and aiming for 112 ish. At 112 I will feel slim and hot. on MY BODY TYPE, and FRAME SIZE, at 5 ' 5, I look SLIM at 112.

But slim is relative! I look slim at 112 lbs at 5 ' 5, but I am certainly NOT SLIM compared to GREENS girlfriend, who is less thasn 110 and 5 '7!!!

It is hard to hear that all women, the 95% of us that are not a size 0, are not as attractive as the smaller women. But is is something I believe in myself. And I think in a way, it is good to be exposed to the hard truth - that many men do love tiny women.

Eh...don't worry about what Green is saying. It is just really silly IMO.

With the weight and height you are saying you are currently at you sound to be in wonderful shape. I am 5'5" and 118lbs and I feel perfect at my present shape. Not one complaint about my body at all. Please don't feed into that ridiculous numbers game. Try to see yourself in the mirror in an honest light...you can't possibly think there is anything wrong with the way you are now! At 110 you will be really too thin for your height.

However, it is the harsh truth, for many guys; many guys DO find damure, slight, and smaller boned women, to be more femine, delicate, and physically and SEXUALLY attractive.

See what you have done Green? Leigh has a potentially life threatening condition (yes, Leigh, you do!) and you are feeding into her ridiculous beliefs about sexual attraction. Bloody irresponsible! :mad:

Who knows how many others there are in her situation who are reading this thread but aren't active members (and some of them will be pre-teen children!) - it's frightening.

Leigh, it is NOT hard for MOST women to hear any of this cr*p, because none of it is true. What's really hard to hear is your entirely skewed ideas about men and physical beauty. Some of the things you say are, quite frankly, starting to make me very scared for you.

I suffered from anorexia when I was 17. I dropped to 95lbs at 5'9" and ended up in hospital being tube fed. I looked like I was in the final stages of terminal illness, yet I felt like I was hot then. I was probably size zero (although I have no idea as I don't live in US).

One of my friends that I knew back then has recently told me that at 95lbs I looked the best I have ever looked. That comment really hurt me as I was desparetly ill then and she knows this too :(

One of my friends that I knew back then has recently told me that at 95lbs I looked the best I have ever looked. That comment really hurt me as I was desparetly ill then and she knows this too :(

This girl is not one of your friends. :mad:

Kylie Minogue weighs around 95lbs, looks HOT, and is only 5ft 0in tall!

It's certainly true that many men love tiny women. There are also many men who love overweight women. Others still (a lot of them, in fact) who like athletic women. The women's singles at Wimbledon is popular viewing for a lot of men for good reason. They're not fragile waifs who barely have the strength to stand up. They're healthy, fit, sleek women with great tone and fabulous skin.

They're more likely to look younger for longer - due to their healthy lifestyle and strength that helps them regain their health, fitness and posture well into old age, barring unforeseeable misfortune - and not only that but they're more likely to be fit and active for longer. Those strong bones, promoted by healthy diets with good quantities of calcium, and a physically active life - those strong bones which you're saying are unappealing to men - are going to be less liable to fall prey to osteoporosis in later life. Asian women are most likely to develop osteoporosis, followed by caucasian women. Black women are far lower risk - but whatever your race, you can decrease your risk of developing osteoporosis by placing more emphasis on following a healthy diet, less on pursuing an "ideal" which is far from ideal when it comes to having good health (physical and psychological) for longer.

Good health is one of the major things that we look for in a prospective partner. Shiny hair, healthy skin, likely longevity and good genes/diet/lifestyle that increase a person's likelihood of being healthy and active into old age. Leave aside what people like in the opposite sex - your own quality of life is going to be far better, into old age, if you have the advantage of strong bones that will support you well into old age.

Edited by Taramere

You have nothing to worry about me - I only got down to about 96 AT MY LOWEST, when I was about 18,, and only 165 cm or 5 ' 4, and it was only for less than a year - bout 5 months or less. I was not hospitalized or anything serious. And I smoked pot every single morning and still did not have anything horrific happen to me.

I am averse to starvation LOL - trust me I couldnt starve myself if I WANTED to! I just cannot go without food. So there is no danger of me :'relapsing". I was not severley anorexic to begin with.

My main problem is just the fact that I love thinness and it is what makes me feel the best about myself; I like the fact I am slender, and would not be able to live bigger.

There is no danger of me ever becomming TOO thin again; I just place to much importance on having to look thin. But I am aware of it. I will always LIKE looking thin, it is a my visual TASTE in terms of what looks nice to me. All I CAN do, is learn to find other ways to feel good about myself, in addition to enjoying being slender and physically appealing.

Lastly, I feel very strongly about clean eating/healthy diet. To me, taking care of my body is imperative to being sucessful in all areas of my life, and as a result, i have clear skin and healthy hair, nails, and the white in my eyes is healthy.

There is no danger of me ever becomming TOO thin again;

According to ALL the healthy height/weight charts you are ALREADY too thin.........and you are still losing!

That IS dangerous for somebody with your psychological history and current beliefs.

I agree that MOST girls who have a history with eating disorders SHOULD NOGT TRY to lose weight.

But I believe I will never starve myself; I have not done in YEARS , and I am actually unable to under eat. I like how I look, but I liked it better at about 114 lbs.

If I am not able to maintain 114 lbs bye eating the recommended intake, I will take it as a sign I should gain more weight.

however, I have always been able to maintain about 110 - 114 by eating a normal amount for that size, and it looks healthy on my body frame; thin but healthy.

I have no desire to be too thin for my build, because that does not look attractive to me.

I udnerstand the danger in wanting to lose weight, when youa re ALREADY SLIM. However, I see myself for what I am, I know I am slim enough as it is, but I have a good udnefrstanding of my body, and know I am also healthy 2 lbs thinner.

and know I am also healthy 2 lbs thinner.

2 lbs thinner than what Leigh?

2 lbs thinner than when you started posting on LS at 120 lbs

OR

2 lbs thinner than you are now at 116 lbs

OR

2 lbs thinner than the 112 lbs you're apparently aiming for

OR

2 lbs thinner than your 'hottest' at 110 lbs?

Read your own posts Leigh, or better still ask your therapist to read them.

2 lbs thinner than what Leigh?

2 lbs thinner than when you started posting on LS at 120 lbs

OR

2 lbs thinner than you are now at 116 lbs

OR

2 lbs thinner than the 112 lbs you're apparently aiming for

OR

2 lbs thinner than your 'hottest' at 110 lbs?

Read your own posts Leigh, or better still ask your therapist to read them.

114 is my goal. What is the big deal?