Girls who are size ZERO and smaller look GREAT

Green

melodymatters
So what are we supposed to take from this again?

That Green has issues ?!?

Surprised it took so many pages though, huh ?

I DID hear a lot of healthy comments from woman which I enjoyed ! The anorexics self selected, and here we are.. right where we started !:laugh:

Then perhaps you should have posted this thread in the 'personal rants' section of the forum because it doesn't, in any way, relate to dating.

Yes it does, because women's body issues are a minefield for men to navigate in dating and relationships. Feeling too fat, too skinny, weird crash diets, envy of other women's appearance, emotional disorders comorbid with eating disorders, breast size, butt size, etc. A man who doesn't educate himself on these types of issues is in for a world of anguish in dating.

Untouchable_Fire

I DID hear a lot of healthy comments from woman which I enjoyed ! The anorexics self selected, and here we are.. right where we started !:laugh:

I don't choose my dates by dress size. My xGF I started dating her when she was size 12... when she dropped to size 6 she started cheating on me.

Same with a girl I dated 3 years ago.

My current GF seems to be under a size zero. It's not my preference... but I'm pretty sure she won't drop weight to start cheating. :cool:

What a dumb thread.

We wage war on women's bodies, demanding impossible conformity from something as diverse as humans. All over packaging.

Many women are also superficial (height, skin color, economic status, etc.) but two wrongs don't make right. Just avoid those women, as the women should avoid like plagues men who are fixated on the external packaging.

And it's pointless creating a thread to put down a huge percentage of women, many of whom are hot, loving, caring partners but for the fact that they don't conform to some thin standard.

I've dated thin girls and larger girls. None has exclusivity on "hotness" and "sexiness" and "loving." My wife is Asian and thin. It's part genetics and part diet. But if she were 30 lbs or 40 lbs heavier, that's only the packaging. What's inside is important.

If anything, the vulnerability and sensitivity of some larger girls make them more humane, especially when we were growing up and trying to figure out our places in the world and where things go and how they work.

This was totally a bait thread, (check the caps on ZERO and GREAT) which is why I am bit surprised also its gone for so long. Did Green re-post on this at all. :laugh:

This was totally a bait thread, (check the caps on ZERO and GREAT) which is why I am bit surprised also its gone for so long. Did Green re-post on this at all. :laugh:

Quite a few times that I saw.

It is hard to hear that all women, the 95% of us that are not a size 0, are not as attractive as the smaller women. But is is something I believe in myself. And I think in a way, it is good to be exposed to the hard truth - that many men do love tiny women.

Leigh,

Maybe it's time to take another look at your certainty that most men love the tiniest of women.

You think emaciated = hott, so does Green. Green has his perfect physical type in his girlfriend; good for him. What Green thinks has no bearing on the rest of the world, though.

The advertising industry promotes a certain "look" and absolutely, thin bodies with broad shoulders make much better clothes hangers for the garment trade. I promise you, though, you are wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong that "most" guys like what you describe as a pretty wretchedly scrawny figure.

Guess what. I'm old now so my hottness quotient has been severely decreased regardless of my body size, but when I was a teenager, I was terribly skinny. Boys did not like it!

I got a bit older and "blossomed." I can tell you from personal experience, the attention I got from males exploded.

I was also a professional dancer and how our bodies appealed to men played a big role in what gigs we got. I danced in Las Vegas in big revues, no waiflike creatures there!

Men have posted pictures of women they find "hot" right here on this thread ... none of those resemble the type you repeatedly profess that "men" prefer.

Yes, GREEN does prefer that type. My brother was another guy who did. I remember when we were young, my bro used to actually critique the fatness of females he saw on tv; among those given his harsh judgements were the enormous fatso Vanna White and the well known fictional lardass, Ariel, the Little Mermaid!

Maybe he suffered from Anorexia Nervosa by proxy!

Anyway, I hope you have men in your life who love your own, particular body type (32DD, bubble butt, etc. etc)! And that you are fine with it too. I think that's all that really counts.

Leigh,

Maybe it's time to take another look at your certainty that most men love the tiniest of women.

You think emaciated = hott, so does Green. Green has his perfect physical type in his girlfriend; good for him. What Green thinks has no bearing on the rest of the world, though.

The advertising industry promotes a certain "look" and absolutely, thin bodies with broad shoulders make much better clothes hangers for the garment trade. I promise you, though, you are wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong that "most" guys like what you describe as a pretty wretchedly scrawny figure.

I agree with this. A lot of men prefer thin (and some don't care) but it's only one factor. Again, some men prefer larger women (and some don't care).

If you hang with the looks-obsessed crowd, then what happens when your looks inevitably (like all men and women as they age) change? Why torture your self-esteem with these people?

Personally, I don't care if people call me a chubby chaser. When I was dating, a loving, pretty girl who is not rail thin was going to get my interest over a rail thin or even "Hollywood perfect body" type who's shallow and selfish. Weight is a much smaller factor to me (and many men although society may force them into not voicing it) than other more important qualities. Including looks--thin women can look unattractive and heavier girls can look very hot. And vice versa. All individualistic and depend on how the package goes together.

now can we put this dumb, hateful, and stupid f$ck of a thread to rest?

• Author
Then perhaps you should have posted this thread in the 'personal rants' section of the forum because it doesn't, in any way, relate to dating.

In the dating section is comes across as 'women who are size zero or less are more attractive' which, as I said before, is extremely irresponsible and suggests that you are somehow seeking validation for your girlfriend's extra small size.

I suspect that this was actually your intention and you knew that posting under 'dating' would get the thread considerably more 'coverage'. Shame on you. :mad:

you shame me? Seriously it's not a rant because it has to do with a girl I am A) Dating and B) yes I do find it physicaly attractive when a woman is slender (curvy) and has fat in all the right places instead of in a fat shapeless body.

Thinking back, I DO know some women who were 'healthy' size zeros, cheerfully eating plenty of wholesome food and getting a decent amount of exercise. They turned out to have thyroid disorders. One of them, it became so severe that she had to go on medication for the rest of her life.

So....

yeah.

• Author
Thinking back, I DO know some women who were 'healthy' size zeros, cheerfully eating plenty of wholesome food and getting a decent amount of exercise. They turned out to have thyroid disorders. One of them, it became so severe that she had to go on medication for the rest of her life.

So....

yeah.

And the nasty sterio types continue. So all women are big or anorexic right? You have to have a thyroid condition to be skinny and eat and excercise normal... hahaha

And the nasty sterio types continue. So all women are big or anorexic right? You have to have a thyroid condition to be skinny and eat and excercise normal... hahaha

Just saying that just because you think she's hot and eating decently doesn't mean she's healthy. In fact, she's medically underweight. Unhealthy. Honestly, you ought to be more worried than laughing.

You do kinda have a point about a disturbing societal permissiveness towards obesity and the increasingly passive blame-someone-else attitudes of some overweight folk, but as everyone else has noted the extremism of "size 0s vs. the fat cows" is kinda odd.

Just saying that just because you think she's hot and eating decently doesn't mean she's healthy. In fact, she's medically underweight. Unhealthy. Honestly, you ought to be more worried than laughing.

I have to comment on this 'cause it just isn't correct. I am a size zero but according to weight tables I am of a healthy weight for my height. I look healthy/athletic too. This is how I am built and not something I am forcing my body to be. Maybe you don't actually know what a size zero looks like. Just sayin....

But I also think that woman can look great at other sizes. All the men I know(all Xs included) do prefer women that are more around size 4-8.

I have to comment on this 'cause it just isn't correct. I am a size zero but according to weight tables I am of a healthy weight for my height. I look healthy/athletic too. This is how I am built and not something I am forcing my body to be. Maybe you don't actually know what a size zero looks like. Just sayin....

But I also think that woman can look great at other sizes. All the men I know(all Xs included) do prefer women that are more around size 4-8.

Yeah, but Green's girlfriend is 5'7" and 115 pounds, as he's noted elsewhere.

I'm sure you're hot and awesome. And maybe Green's gf is too - but if it's true, it's definitely the vast exception rather than the rule (like he's making it seem).

I can't take responsibility for peoples body issues. I think its sad that you think I should keep quite about liking women who arn't fat because it will cause anorexia. I don't like the way anorexic women look. I like the way women who eat 4-5 meals a day and work out (a little bit but not to much) look. It's actualy a really easy body to achieve for young women who don't eat/drink processed foods and do a small amount of physical activities.

You should be considerate of the fact that women who have suffered from anorexia have posted on this thread. It is basic decency to be thoughtful about issues like that and it is ridiculous to complain about women calling your girlfriend too skinny when you rag on anorexics and women above a size 6.

Furthermore, not every young woman will be a size zero or smaller if she just takes care of her body. Body diversity is natural, some women are slim naturally, some have more junk in the trunk. It is just like how some guys in top physical shape are big and muscular while other are slim and sinewy.

It is fine to prefer any type of human (I draw the line at animals) but everything you've posted in this thread is about putting women down who don't meet your ideals. This says more about you than any woman.

Leigh,

You think emaciated = hott, so does Green.

I DO NOT THINK EMACIATED = HOT.

I think N ATURALLY slender body types are the most attractive to me. I DO NOT think a large or medium boned women, who starves herself to be a size 0 and looks emaciated, IS ATTRACTIVE.

I think the 10% or women who are born with SMALL BONES, and who also exercise and eat healthily, LOOK THE BEST.

Naturally thin women with small bones DO NOT look emaciated at low weights; they have small bones ( Lucky things), and therefore their bones DO NOT protrude past their skin in an unnatractive " emaciated way.

Lastly, Like Green, with in the lucky minority of women who have small bones, I find the ones with larger hips and a small waste the most pleasat to look at. I like the femine hour glass shape.

THAT is my preference in terms of looks. I am 5 ' 5, medium - small build, with boobs and a butt, and AM NOT that body type. So I can only do what I can, with the body I have.

AT times I cannot stand the fact I am larger boned than thin women. I actually want to kill myself because of it. Because i cannot stand my size.

And I do not even SEE myself as fat; I am simply not as THIN as I feel is attracive.

I am not offended by Greens post, and I HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES with my weight!!!!!!!!

Green simply states that he likes women who are naturally tiny, with tiny bones, and who can be tiny whilst still being healthy, and who also have a hour glass curvy shape.

Furthermore, he also does not like women who let themselves go, eat processed foods, and do NO exercise. I digress, I also find such women unpleasant to look at ALTHOUGH I would be friends with such a women, in spite of the fact I did not like how her body looked.

I think Greens main point, is this; he is one of the many men who likes the 4% of women who have hit the genetic jack pot; the women who are very naturally thin, and have slender, race horse bodies, and long slim linbs.

He thinks it is funny that NORMAL and LARGER than normal sized women, look at these types of women, and make remarks about the fact that such women are thin.

Personally, I feel that not all of these women are doing it out of jealously; some of them are indifferent, and are ignorant about the fact that being thin is actually natural to a small minority of women.

Lets face it; todays society is fatter than it needs to be as a whole, because we get food too easily, and eat to much of the wrong kind. If we had to go walk to the shop to get each meal, and only ate what we needed, and stopped eating artificial processed foods, ALL WOMEN WOULD BE SMALLER.

I stopped eating processed foods about 3 years ago. I do not have a small body type, and yet I find it easy to be 115 - 120 lbs at 5 ' 5. I do not even have small bones. But eating REAL food, and edeucating myself ON HOW MUCH I need, = easily slim for my body type.

I see women with MUCH SMALLER body types than me, who are BIGGER THAN I AM, simply b ecause they do not eat 100% clean like I do. I am concinved that eating processed foods, the types of foods that our bodies HAVE NTO EVOLVED EATING for hudnreds of years, hinders how our bodies function, which = fatter easier.

I think that society is bigger as a whole, and many women with small body frames that could easily be slim, are not slim due to eating processed artificial foods on a daily basis.

Because people are usually bigger than they COULD be due to our food supply, and I also believe the chemicals in our environment, it IS MORE UNUSUAL to see a SLIMEMR WOMEN these days!!

When people see slimmer women, it is more uncommon than in previous years, so people can react to slim people, because it is more strange to find skinny women.

the truth is, if all humans ate only what they needed ( with the occaisnal over indulgence, which is normal), and ONLY ate clean, REAL food, ALL OF US WOMEN would be smaller all around.

If we ate real food, the way humans have evolved eating for thousands of years, guess what? MANY small framed women ou tthere would BE TINY!!! There would BE A LOT OF THIN WOMEN.

I feel strongly that I need to point out that I am not even a small built women, and EVEN I can be slim just by exercising, being healthy, and using COMMON SENSE.

So if a women with medium bones like ME can be 115 - 120 effortlessly, IMAGINE WHAT ALL THE SMALL BONED WOMEN COULD BE, if they ATE UNPROCESSED< REAL FOOD?

Very thin women are much more rare in this day and age, which is the source of Greens frustration; society is so much bigger than it naturally SHOULD be ( if we ALL date REAL food), that skinny women are such a rare gem, that it garners comments.

You should be considerate of the fact that women who have suffered from anorexia have posted on this thread. It is basic decency to be thoughtful about issues like that and it is ridiculous to complain about women calling your girlfriend too skinny when you rag on anorexics and women above a size 6.

I had mild anorexia as a teen, and I struggle every single day with my body. I do not seem self as fat, but I HATE my body type.

But even I am not offended or UPSET by Greens post. His post does not upset me. The harsh reality is that yes, a LOT of men like women with small bones, that have that slim body type.

I do not take it as a personal affront when a man comes and says that he likes thin women.

however, GREEN - I think u need to be reminded that a small minority of women have very large bones and also have inherited OTHER genetic factors that make them 160 or MORE, at 5 ' 5 ( or SHORTER).

GREEN - I just want to give you a friendly reminder, that some women who are 160 lbs or MORE, at 5 ' 5 or shorter, DO eat a clean, PERFECT diet, and work out, but are NATURALLY big boned and " large" in size.

Leigh,

You think emaciated = hott, so does Green.

(etc, etc)

I honestly WISH you found Green's attitude a little more upsetting. I absolutely hate reading your posts because you sound absolutely gorgeous yet chock full of loathing and pain. That just isn't right.

The modern lifestyle. The adult pressures of work and family life. A skewed mentality towards viewing overweight bodies as normal. All problems, I agree. But the tearing down of ourselves and each other is just NOT cool.

AT times I cannot stand the fact I am larger boned than thin women. I actually want to kill myself because of it. Because i cannot stand my size.

And I do not even SEE myself as fat; I am simply not as THIN as I feel is attracive.

Uhmmm, Leigh :eek:. Even if you were fat, which you are not (far from it, actually), you MUST NEVER feel like killing yourself because you cannot stand your size. There is more to you than just your physical appearance. I know that is so cliche-ish but it happens to be true.

Take care.

I think some people missed the point of Green's OP, I think he was offended by the comments made by some people about her very slim GF. Most people will not make similar comments (albeit, the opposite) to overweight women. Ex:

Boutique clerk: oh you like that gown? Sorry, that only comes in sizes 0 to 8. You are a size 10. You really should go on a diet and lose some weight.

Yah, I think it was agreed 16 pages back that the clerk was a biznatch, but as one might assume there's more to this thread than just the original post.

Really? Why did you post earlier in this thread:

"The hottest I can get is 110 pounds"?

Most of what you write on any thread here on LS sounds like what all the girls post on the "pro-ana" sites - the worship of the waif, the elevation of human bodies to a status surpassing that of heart, soul and mind.

I strongly suggest you stop frequenting those types of sites, Leigh. It is just feeding into what appears to be a profound disturbance. It seems that it must be severely limiting one's prospects for a fulfilling life.