Username37's School Log.

Username37

Thanks man :)

I cant seem to stop thinking about what my ex did with her new boyfriend yesterday. And I'm mad at the **** she said to me post break up still. She sent me a note saying "high school relationships are small in hindsight" and "I won't be in another relationship blah blah" and what does she do? Has a new bf.

I hate that liar. She basically saying the relationship was a waste of time and forgetable.

Yea I know how you feel man. I hate knowing she spends every day with him and they ride the bus together to football games. It makes me sick. I don't know why my Ex would lie to my face. It made me feel like ****!! Like I was that bad of a bf that she couldn't tell me the truth.

It's now "facebook official".

Why does that hurt so much?

awww man I'm sorry. I deleted my account because I didn't want to see that. You'll be fine.

• Author
awww man I'm sorry. I deleted my account because I didn't want to see that. You'll be fine.

Well I kinda expected this considering they went to HC together and who knows what they did ya know?

I haven't been on FB in a hella long time. My cousin just told me via skype.

Well I kinda expected this considering they went to HC together and who knows what they did ya know?

I haven't been on FB in a hella long time. My cousin just told me via skype.

Ohh. Try not to think to much about what they do together. It will drive you crazy!!

• Author
Ohh. Try not to think to much about what they do together. It will drive you crazy!!

Gah it is.

I'm also wondering if she still thinks of me or at least still has something for me. Like I hope this is a rebound of something...

Gah it is.

I'm also wondering if she still thinks of me or at least still has something for me. Like I hope this is a rebound of something...

I know my ex left me for her now bf, but I do wonder if she cares about me or thinks about me. I was a big part. She use to be shy and had very low self-esteem, but I changed that. I hope that she looks back at me and at least thinks happy about me :(.

I really don't care what my ex is doing... as in who she is doing at this point. Probably the entire police squad for all I know. I don't care and don't want to know. That **** is in the past.

Jeff

• Author
I know my ex left me for her now bf, but I do wonder if she cares about me or thinks about me. I was a big part. She use to be shy and had very low self-esteem, but I changed that. I hope that she looks back at me and at least thinks happy about me :(.

Well my ex didn't jump into a relationship after she dumped me. She had a fling 3 weeks after though. The new boy has been around since....September I think? And we've been broken since May.

Yeah, my ex was like that too. Now....idk what she is haha