Username37's School Log.

Username37

• Author

I hate sleep. I sometimes sleep feeling GREAT and when I wake up. Total ****.

Day 4 tomorrow. Hope it's well

same situation 37- in school with ex, NC for 3.5 months.

i walked past her last week & said hello. she said hi back but in a curt tone of voice. i've seen her like 4-5 times today, sometimes with friends of mine that are now "mutual friends." mutual, as in I introduced her to all of them, she didn't even like them at first (like wouldn't hang out w/ them purposely) and is now friends with them because they all went on a trip to italy with our school this summer.

at times i feel like breaking NC, to extend an olive branch, but i still have feelings for her & she's done a complete 180 towards me. i feel that she hates me despite not having seen/spoken to each other for 3.5-4 months. Plus where would it get me? no where good.

Stay strong; focus on yourself & improving your life. It's true- people come & go in your life. When you hang on, you just delay the process. (note to self- follow own advice haha)

• Author
same situation 37- in school with ex, NC for 3.5 months.

i walked past her last week & said hello. she said hi back but in a curt tone of voice. i've seen her like 4-5 times today, sometimes with friends of mine that are now "mutual friends." mutual, as in I introduced her to all of them, she didn't even like them at first (like wouldn't hang out w/ them purposely) and is now friends with them because they all went on a trip to italy with our school this summer.

at times i feel like breaking NC, to extend an olive branch, but i still have feelings for her & she's done a complete 180 towards me. i feel that she hates me despite not having seen/spoken to each other for 3.5-4 months. Plus where would it get me? no where good.

Stay strong; focus on yourself & improving your life. It's true- people come & go in your life. When you hang on, you just delay the process. (note to self- follow own advice haha)

She looks at me, but doesn't talk to me. People around me are telling me she's acting really different and completely changed. So if I did talk to her, it would be awkward as ****. I think something is up. I don't know if the NC is hitting her or not. If it is, then yay me and if not...ah well, I'm far in already ya know? My ex pretty much took my friends over the summer too. Especially one of my best friends. She managed to replace me as a bf in 3 weeks and replace me as a friend in like...a month or two. Yeah it sucks.

I've been tempted to break NC. Especially around the first week of school because I didn't want it to be awkward when we met. Decided not to and on the first day, she ignored me, intentionally it looked like. Like she was mad or trying to send me a message. It bugged me at first then it was like so what now. She did a complete 180 over the summer and it pains me seeing the new her.

I feel a bit stronger right now. Although I think there's something going on. Like she's spying on me or something. Ah well, I'm ignoring it. And guess what LS? I'm still on NC XD

• Author

August 27th. Friday.

One week down. Still on NC (yay me) many more to come

Barely see the ex. When I do though, no communication, although her friends and her look at me. I feel a tension between us. Like she hates me or something. I also get stunned on how beautiful she looks

Emotions have been out of wack like usual. Hopefully I can fix that.

Yea- many more weeks to come, more weeks to focus on you & having a great year.

I too feel the tension/hate. She was the one who wronged me, and as I've read your situation, it's the same way. So what though. the past is the past. I've accepted that I don't want this person back in my life and am in the process of moving on. You have to make a similar decision- move on or try to make peace w/ her (at some point). Wavering back & forth isn't a good thing.

also- when i walked past the ex other day i said hello, trying to just be a nice person/act like i'm good with everything. she definetly wasn't going to say hello until i did. should i continue to say hello if i run into her, or just ignore her? I'm not sure it's even worth it to keep up appearances. I've wasted so much time on her, I just want to move on. what do ya think?

• Author

also- when i walked past the ex other day i said hello, trying to just be a nice person/act like i'm good with everything. she definetly wasn't going to say hello until i did. should i continue to say hello if i run into her, or just ignore her? I'm not sure it's even worth it to keep up appearances. I've wasted so much time on her, I just want to move on. what do ya think?

I say ignore man. Use that time for something else (I should take my own advice XD)

Good luck to the both of us :)

• Author

My weekend thoughts.

Hoping for a good, fast week this week.

Had a good night with the boys yesterday. Woke up the next day feeling like ****. I miss telling her how great my nights were and everything. This morning I felt angry at her and around lunch time, I missed her like mad. Now as I'm typing this, I feel a little more apathetic.

I'm still on NC. Began on June 20th. Wow man, I remember the first day of NC. Man that **** was tough.

Continue to pray for me everyone.

You guys rock :D

My weekend thoughts.

Hoping for a good, fast week this week.

Had a good night with the boys yesterday. Woke up the next day feeling like ****. I miss telling her how great my nights were and everything. This morning I felt angry at her and around lunch time, I missed her like mad. Now as I'm typing this, I feel a little more apathetic.

I'm still on NC. Began on June 20th. Wow man, I remember the first day of NC. Man that **** was tough.

Continue to pray for me everyone.

You guys rock :D

Good job man, real good job.

• Author
Good job man, real good job.

Thanks boosh. Hopefully I can keep it up. I got a long way to go and a new day tomorrow.

Thanks boosh. Hopefully I can keep it up. I got a long way to go and a new day tomorrow.

8-9 weeks of NC is impressive in every way shape or form. I'm coming up on a month this coming week, and it still sucks, but things are getting better. Aside from the time we talked face to face about 2 weeks after the break up (which honestly was needed for my sanity), it'll be 6 weeks this week.

It's crazy how strong one has to be emotionally to keep that commitment to NC up, but things do get better I've noticed. I envy the fact that you see her everyday and still have held out and have been strong. I don;t know how I'd be if I had to see her constantly.

• Author

August 30th.

Been doing okay. Still think of her like crazy and lately I've been seeing her. Not as painful but still something.

Username you are a legend... stick to NC and eventually she will just fade away...

I am going through some of the stuff you are like, missing talking to her and telling her stuff but you know what F*** 'em... they dont deserve to know all the good things its as simple as that...

keep strong and just do your thing...

• Author
Username you are a legend... stick to NC and eventually she will just fade away...

I am going through some of the stuff you are like, missing talking to her and telling her stuff but you know what F*** 'em... they dont deserve to know all the good things its as simple as that...

keep strong and just do your thing...

Thanks smk :)

I'm starting to feel stronger. I see her around and deep down, I know she's a miserable girl. As for me? I'm not 100 percent, but I'm getting there.

Hang in there man.

I have class the same time as my ex tomorrow. On Monday she avoided me as we both were about to walk in a building and after class she had the nerve to call my name twice, I ignored her and kept walking. She thought I didn't notice her avoid me but I did. It hurt to see her do that and it was hard to ignore her but I did.

• Author
Hang in there man.

I have class the same time as my ex tomorrow. On Monday she avoided me as we both were about to walk in a building and after class she had the nerve to call my name twice, I ignored her and kept walking. She thought I didn't notice her avoid me but I did. It hurt to see her do that and it was hard to ignore her but I did.

I don't see why they have to avoid us. All they're doing is making **** awkward.

My ex is treating this like some sort of game. I think she got my friends to avoid me and stuff so she basically stole them from me....what a bitch.

• Author
Saw her today, she tried to make small talk with me. I should of ignored her and walked away. I feel stupid now. Ugh

Don't think about the convo. Forget about the whole ""I should've said that instead" stuff.

Now you know talking to her is not good.

Good luck dude :)

• Author

September 01

New month. School has been stressful, but it's getting my mind of the ex. I can honestly say I'm making progress. Still on NC, but in a few months, I'll be breaking it for I'll be working with my ex. But by the progress I've been making, seeing her would be no problem. Thanks LS, you guys have been super helpful :)

She's still on my mind, but not as much as before. Right now, I'm trying to figure out why she's acting strange...

• Author

September 3rd

Felt strange today. Lost my happiness streak. Maybe because I'm aware that my ex is going to a party tonight and her little hook up buddy will be there and they gonna do **** again. I got invited but I'm not gonna go, seeing her will just make me heartbroken.

• Author

According to my friend, my ex spoke to her about the party she was attending and she mentioned how she was nervous about seeing her "ex" and "that guy"

Recap: I haven't spoken to her in 2 months and I haven't done **** to get her back or anything. I gave her the space she wanted basically. So why the **** is she nervous?

chocolate_boy
According to my friend, my ex spoke to her about the party she was attending and she mentioned how she was nervous about seeing her "ex" and "that guy"

Recap: I haven't spoken to her in 2 months and I haven't done **** to get her back or anything. I gave her the space she wanted basically. So why the **** is she nervous?

Well I was at a party in January where I knew an ex-gf would be, we hadn't spoken for 4 years, and we didn't exactly part on the best of terms, so I too was quite nervous... infact very, had to down a few beers first. I guess you just wonder what it'll be like, as it turns out we got on very well and ended up sleeping together than night! Haven't seen her since, but it was bizarre to say the least.

• Author
Well I was at a party in January where I knew an ex-gf would be, we hadn't spoken for 4 years, and we didn't exactly part on the best of terms, so I too was quite nervous... infact very, had to down a few beers first. I guess you just wonder what it'll be like, as it turns out we got on very well and ended up sleeping together than night! Haven't seen her since, but it was bizarre to say the least.

Oh wow XD

But her being nervous means she has SOME feelings left right? Honestly, if there's nothing left, she wouldn't be feeling this way.

Oh wow XD

But her being nervous means she has SOME feelings left right? Honestly, if there's nothing left, she wouldn't be feeling this way.

Hey buddy, I think it means that she is not as far along as you are in your healing. I know it is a rollercoaster but just keep getting on with your life, this will be a non-issue soon when you can be in the same place and not worry about what she is thinking.

Oh wow XD

Naturally she will be feeling something, especially if you two shared a long time with each other. Doesn't mean those feelings are romantic though, but she certainly hasn't reached the point of indifference.