Guys: Women to Avoid

The misandrist who denies she is a misandrist-These are the women who swear they don't hate men and adore them but then turn around and treat us like crap and tell us to quite whining we take issue with it. They think that men who get cheated on and mistreated are just getting a taste of their own medicine and it is just payback but in the same sentence they will claim they are not a misandrist. They fall into the independent women group as well. Anybody should be able to stand on their own but to feel the need to constantly assert how men are unneeded shows some misandry. The fish and bicycle mentality is a huge red flag. The open misandrists I don't worry about because they lay their cards on the table.

1.) The need is mutual. And there's nothing wrong with that.

2.) social theory or political movement supporting the equality of both sexes in all aspects of public and private life; specifically, a theory or movement that argues that legal and social restrictions of females must be removed in order to bring about such equality.

1.) This is exactly right. Well said.

2.) That may be what they are selling, but I'm not buying it. The feminist movement has treated men like crap over the years. They have not sought equality, they have sought superiority. I anticipate more of the same for many years to come from those double-talking blowhards.

Dexter Morgan
Let's make a list. Ladies can add but create a new thread for Guys to avoid OK?

1- Drama Queen - You know the type, if life isn't a soap opera she's not happy. In fact she's only happy when everyone else isn't. Loves to talk about folks behind their backs and is most satisfied when she find a way to pit people against each other. If she stubs her wittle toe the world will know and everyone has to stop what they're doing. Ends up with a guy who puts up with her stuff, a semi doormat who she eventually cheats on.

2- Attention Whore - Seems really friendly at first but after a while she just gets on everyone's nerves. If the conversation stops being about her she moves on to her next victim. Odd thing is once a guy really starts paying attention to her she dumps him to find a guy who treats her like dirt and mostly ignores her.

3- The Flirty Flaky Fake- Ohhh this one is annoying. She seems so nice and ditsy but beneath that is a conniving mind. This one almost always has way more male friends than female friends. That's because she flirts with every guy and makes them think they have a chance so they keep hanging around. She loves this because all she needs to do is feed them just enough scraps of attention and she gets attention, free meals and drinks. It's like playing chess with her man pawns and secretly she laughs at them. She ends up pi**ing off the women she meets because she's so self centered. This one cannot be counted on for much of anything unless there's something in it for her. Can't handle monogamy or responsibility and it's all about her ego getting stroked.

here are some more.

stay away from women that:

-have tramp stamps

-constantly primp and look at themselves

-have cheated in prior relationships

-that get jealous when you spend quality time with your kids (told one to get out and never come back on that one)

-shove how hot other guys are in your face all the time(not that it really bothers me, it just indicates they aren't very trustworthy and man crazy)

brainygirl

Hmm, between all these posts, I'm doomed!

1) I'm independent in the sense that while I enjoy companionship, I can live without it if living with it means putting up with bullhockey.

2) I am a single mom

3) I am working on my second master's degree

4) I have a tramp stamp

5) I love animals and have one indoor cat, two outdoor cats and a crazy weiner dog who acts like a cat.

6) I don't look a thing like heidi klum.

Good thing I have good friends, great kids, and a job I love. If a man can't handle that I am a human being with a past and a future then I don't want to handle his crap.

Because of course, men don't come with all sorts of baggage, bad habits, and neuroses.

Hmm, between all these posts, I'm doomed!

1) I'm independent in the sense that while I enjoy companionship, I can live without it if living with it means putting up with bullhockey.

2) I am a single mom

3) I am working on my second master's degree

4) I have a tramp stamp

5) I love animals and have one indoor cat, two outdoor cats and a crazy weiner dog who acts like a cat.

6) I don't look a thing like heidi klum.

Good thing I have good friends, great kids, and a job I love. If a man can't handle that I am a human being with a past and a future then I don't want to handle his crap.

Because of course, men don't come with all sorts of baggage, bad habits, and neuroses.

1.) All women say they are independent, no one has that listed.

2.) Some men see this as bad yes, not all. If you're hot, you can recover from this one easy.

3.) I didn't see anyone mention that, educated women are attractive unless they are snobs about it.

4.) That's not good :sick:.

5.) That is alot of animals, but is still borderline.

6.) Who cares about Hedi Klum, if you're hot you're hot. Hedi is not the only attractive woman in the world, nor is her look the only attractive one.

So you're really only screwed on two of those, not as bad as you made it seem.

brainygirl

Define "hot". I'm five-two. I have bad eyes and can't tolerate contact lenses so I wear glasses. I'm not hugely fat, but I'm overweight (I think I'm still cute, but then what do I know?).

To me, when a guy says "hot" he's thinking five seven or higher, huge boobs, long legs, tan, no flaws in their skin, long flowing hair, short skirts, low cut tops, and high spiked heels.

That is so not me. I prefer tennis shoes or converse to heels. I keep my hair a little shorter than shoulder length, and I hate skirts and high heels, I tend to think low cut shirts are in poor taste.

So the question for women becomes, what is this "hot" we must be to overcome the fact that we are real, flawed, imperfect people with pasts and opinions and wants and needs beyond satisfying your sexual needs?

sally4sara

Yes yes, a tattoo above the ass is, like, the WORST thing eva! :rolleyes:

Looks like the Archie Bunker guy-type has yet to be bred out of the pool. LS seems to be a haven for them.

sweetjasmine

Looks like the Archie Bunker guy-type has yet to be bred out of the pool. LS seems to be a haven for them.

Yeah, a tramp stamp is bad, but being codependent is good. Makes sense to me. :p

I'm not hugely fat, but I'm overweight (I think I'm still cute, but then what do I know?).

Work out and get in shape. Then you're hot :cool:.

Don't like em.

Yeah, a tramp stamp is bad, but being codependent is good. Makes sense to me. :p

As I said in a previous post. Men need women and women need men. That's never gonna change no matter what some out-dated, political agenda, group thinks.

sweetjasmine
As I said in a previous post. Men need women and women need men. That's never gonna change no matter what some out-dated, political agenda, group thinks.

Codependence is not good for people. That's never gonna change no matter what some "out-dated, political agenda, group" thinks.

sally4sara
Don't like em.

It really depends on your goal. If a man needs to have a child he will obviously need a woman.

Beyond that I'm not sure what you're talking about. There are gay people who would like to have a word with you....

As to co-dependency? That is what two complete people who want each other and are compatible end up happily doing. But neither of them should be in danger of withering away, living on the street, or going bat-**** insane on their own if they want even a chance of having a good relationship. Healthy relationships are comprised of two people who want each other - not NEED each other.

I "NEED" a man!!!!!!:love::love::love:

I think I speak for all men everywhere when I say, we need you too :cool:.

skydiveaddict

I cant imagine a girl as beautiful as you without a man. It must be by your own choice

And may I add that you are wearing that black dress like it should be worn in your profile. My goodness is that a sight :D.

You definitely do not fall under the women to avoid category.

Being independent is a positive thing but it is simply being an adult. Any non-disabled adult should be able to stand on their own.

What turns off most men is this I don't need a man mentality where women act like men are disposable and that they don't really matter much in a woman's life. The women who follow the A woman needs a men like a fish needs a bicycle philosophy are a red flag especially since the creator of that phrase turned out to be a total hypocrite.

sally4sara
Being independent is a positive thing but it is simply being an adult. Any non-disabled adult should be able to stand on their own.

What turns off most men is this I don't need a man mentality where women act like men are disposable and that they don't really matter much in a woman's life. The women who follow the A woman needs a men like a fish needs a bicycle philosophy are a red flag especially since the creator of that phrase turned out to be a total hypocrite.

"Men" as a concept don't really matter to me Woggle. They just are. They exist and I am not saying I'm upset about that. But it is only certain men that matter to me beyond the simple fact that people matter to me. And while "people" matter to me, if I don't know them, the ARE disposable.

I don't bring the cashier at the grocery store home with me if we happen to shoot the breeze while I pay for my groceries. The cashier matters, but it still disposable in my life.

It might just be what some people mean when they say men or women don't matter to them.

Define "hot". I'm five-two. I have bad eyes and can't tolerate contact lenses so I wear glasses. I'm not hugely fat, but I'm overweight (I think I'm still cute, but then what do I know?).

To me, when a guy says "hot" he's thinking five seven or higher, huge boobs, long legs, tan, no flaws in their skin, long flowing hair, short skirts, low cut tops, and high spiked heels.

That is so not me. I prefer tennis shoes or converse to heels. I keep my hair a little shorter than shoulder length, and I hate skirts and high heels, I tend to think low cut shirts are in poor taste.

So the question for women becomes, what is this "hot" we must be to overcome the fact that we are real, flawed, imperfect people with pasts and opinions and wants and needs beyond satisfying your sexual needs?

"Hot" isn't that rigid, and girls 5'7'' or over are not hot to me. I like shorter girls, and girls with glasses.

Symetrical face, nice jawline, cute nose and nice eyes, things like that can make a woman hot.

brainygirl
"Hot" isn't that rigid, and girls 5'7'' or over are not hot to me. I like shorter girls, and girls with glasses.

Symetrical face, nice jawline, cute nose and nice eyes, things like that can make a woman hot.

Bwaha! I qualify . . . I think.

Point is, women have as much trouble as men and we get tired of watching these guys who have no chance chase the hot girls while we are sitting there thinking "am I invisible?"

I think everyone needs to be a heck of a lot less picky about appearance. But that's just me.

Haha, yessss- guys are all about "repairing," I just want to talk about it and be consoled. I know how I could fix it, I just wanna be sad about it for a while.

Jerks. :laugh:

The old "I can fix all your problems with my penis" aproach... Sad to say but it works

Bwaha! I qualify . . . I think.

Point is, women have as much trouble as men and we get tired of watching these guys who have no chance chase the hot girls while we are sitting there thinking "am I invisible?"

I think everyone needs to be a heck of a lot less picky about appearance. But that's just me.

I suggest men just go after women they find attractive. When I find a gf she is usualy really hot... but thats my taste in women. In fact my current gf his hot from head too toe... great voice.. I make her sing for me... and she is brilliant.