Wants to live together before being engaged

VikingPrincess

Good don't move in with him!!!!

If you do, then you're going to find yourself waiting endlessly for him to propose but never will. Any man making excuses means he simply doesn't want to marry you so why waste time with someone immature?

And he kept insisting about it after you said no, good grieve I would dump him if I were you.

I don't know why... I just do. Statistics can lie, but most of the show that cohabitation before marriage increases risk of divorce. I stupidly thought it wouldn't apply to me. Haha... wrong.

The reason for this, is because those who cohabitate tend to be more liberal and open to divorce, whereas those who do not live together prior to marriage are more traditional and feel that divorce is not an option. Those studies do not usually measure marital satisfaction of couples who have not lived together before marriage, they only measure whether or not they are divorced. They could be miserable, having affairs, ect.

I lived with my husband for over 2 years before we got married and I'm glad we did. Although I am open to cohabitation, I am NOT open to divorce, I will never ever get a divorce, it is not an option for me. Whatever my husband and I go through, we will work it out.