I ended up paying more than him on a first date...is that a big no no?

conehead

ONDACHIN'S LAW:

If a man wants to impress a lady of his amorice no barrier shall impede nor deter his advances.

Meaning- "He'd eat the peanuts outta of your crap to get what he wants!! "

This also includes paying for dates!! :cool:

Drop him, baby.. he a cheap bastard.

Oh my.

Out of curiosity, are you single?;)

ONDACHIN'S LAW:

If a man wants to impress a lady of his amorice no barrier shall impede nor deter his advances.

She's BAAAAAACK! ;)

that or this is the dude with the porche

HAHAHA

I would NEVER have a man who would be willing to eat my sh-t. What a doormat HE would be! :rolleyes:

I would NEVER have a man who would be willing to eat my sh-t. What a doormat HE would be! :rolleyes:

And really, who has nuts in their stool?....hehehe

Plus, there probably arn't enough Tic-tac's & scope in the world....

LOL at you men talking about how women get ready..........silly!

What I need to get ready for a date; a nap, a shower, a blow dryer, lip gloss,eye liner, jeans, a pretty top, heels and I'm ready to go.

I don't need all that goopy prep time or to shop etc.

I'm really simple.

Oh and of course, my WALLET ;-)

First thing I do is take the rascal scooter off the charger in the carport, as it overheats if it doesn't get unplugged for awhile before the date.

Then I have to load three small CO2 cartridges into my penile implants. They get really COLD when popped in (have to wear frozen food handler gloves), enough to freeze a zipper solid, so I can't put on pants for an hour after doing this.

Next is a second application of spray tan for the day. I call this the "twice cooked pork" effect. Women love it. I swab special around the eyes to avoid the "raccoon eye" issue.

Then I put a final polish on my bling, especially the 14k 6" marijuana leaf necklace and the "Peterbilt" belt buckle. I give a last buff to my "Gandalf" cane with the red eyed dragon and fill the liquor tube in that with liquid ether in case she needs some "inhibition reduction" later.

Shower time! I shower with a special cap over my penile area to avoid ice vapors and the resulting electric shock in the shower, install my pheromone applicator over the shower head, and scrub away.

After the shower, I pomade my hair down and comb it back first thing. The pomade I use takes 30 minutes to set to a smooth, solid surface that won't move even at 20 mph top speed on the rascal scooter.

Then I start putting on my hernia trusses. The velcro ones are fast, but the one with eight buttons that goes over my kidneys is a pain sometimes. Sometimes I skip that one and just hope they don't notice two herniated kidneys poking out of my lower back like grapefruits.

I use my "jean inversion rack" to get into my vintage Jordache jeans ($300 on ebay), and put my scrolled boots on, carefully inserting the jeans down into the boots just so.

Then it's just a matter of picking out one of my silk hawaiian shirts, putting on the bling, touching up my black Chanel manicure, and away we go on the scooter to her house to pick her up. I get major league pissed if she isn't ready yet and we miss the early bird special at Sizzler, but hey, women, can't live with em, can't keep em in the secret room longer than a few days.

and ya'll think WOMEN have a hard time preparing for a date!

Your statement suggest that you in fact EXPECT a man to be a door mat AND Eat Your Sh*t!

Read your last statement: " I would NEVER have... ".

The words you use belie your true feelings. I can tell just in your response you "expect" your sh*t to be eatten. :bunny:

As for Door Mats:

Lets just say....

Many women have been played by men who act like giving and caring doormats!! These men will give (flowers, gifts) and praise a woman- only to bail on them once they get what they want. It happens all the time! Kind of like the Wolf-N-Sheeps Clothing. (It's a male tactic to exploit females sexually)

Now for me- I'm at that age where I'll do what it takes to make a GOOD Impression. That means Chivalry and not a doormat. If I think you take my genuine disposition as a "sucker" then my foot will be in your ARSE so fast you'll scream hallelujah! I definitely have my limits...

And lastly:

Nuts in your Sh*t?? (I have to answer this since some people are SO DAMN clueless)

Try eatting some peanuts.... and tell me what you find in your Sh*t the next morning. Geezus...

:D

Edited by OndaChin
ONDACHIN'S LAW:

Nope. YOU said it, not me. That you would WANT a man willing to eat your sh-t.

You can have the spineless whimps, thanks. :lmao: :lmao:

Oh my.

Out of curiosity, are you single?;)

If not, she's with someone willing to eat her crap. Or at least TAKE it! :cool:

I wouldn't be with a man like that. I like my men with a little backbone. ;)

IME, it's never been uncomfortable. I set the pace at the outset, engaging the waitstaff and requesting the lady to order first, but always remaining the primary contact. If my date needs something, I motion to staff for assistance. When the check comes, it is placed in front of me. My payment form goes into the tray and away it goes. Conversation and drinks continue as appropriate. Perhaps the lady will offer to buy a round of drinks, to which I'll happily accept, reciprocating as appropriate. The focus is on the interaction, not the accounting.

The OP is perhaps of a different generation and social customs for that generation and locale are different. IMO, whenever the mechanics of the date take precidence over the intimacy and interaction of the date, it is a fail. I guess the OP's story bore that out.

When we get a couple in the restaurant, or a large table, it's true that the bill is generally placed in front of the man, as they tend to 'lead the way' with ordering and so on. But really, whoever asks for the bill, gets the bill. I would be surprised if someone else then paid that bill entirely..although there may be discussion about splitting it.

If its a large group, there is always a 'leader' who orders the wine, deals with any problems etc. This is the person that gets the bill in that situation too. The person who orders the wine (male or female) is the person you ask if they would like to taste it

If its 2 women I tend to put the bill in the middle. Its just restaurant etiquette....

Sorry babe...

Don't know who the hell youre talkin about.

I'm a dude and I'm new on here. :cool:

Edited by OndaChin
Sorry babe...

Don't know who the hell youre talkin about.

I'm a dude and I'm new on here. :cool:

And you'd seriously EAT a gal's poop?! :sick:

Someone told me about people like that they've seen on the internet. I'm just not into all that bodily fluids (except the normal lovemaking)/feces stuff, and I just don't comprehend it myself.

And you'd seriously EAT a gal's poop?! :sick:

Someone told me about people like that they've seen on the internet. I'm just not into all that bodily fluids (except the normal lovemaking)/feces stuff, and I just don't comprehend it myself.

Obviously youre a Troll on this site.

I stated my point and clearly you refuse to understand a word of it. :bunny:

says "ondachin" with an avatar depicting nuts on their chin.

seriously?

There is a troll here, but it isn't donna.

says "ondachin" with an avatar depicting nuts on their chin.

seriously?

There is a troll here, but it isn't donna.

You got it Phineas, ol' man. :cool:

So what?

Yes it is my AVATAR! Who cares?? (it's humorous) :bunny:

besides- thats what I do to my woman and she loves it!

What's your point??

I'm being straight with my statements and using honesty. You seem to be asserting things to get a reaction.

Your comments on "eatting sh*t" are completely trollish. I used those words "figuratively" in my response and anyone who's non-judgmental can see that.

Anyhow.. I'm done feeding you "troll".

hahhaha I think I love you!!!:love:

Oh my days ... it's so easy to wind em up and watch em go hahahha Its even funnier to watch women defend men being cheap! I mean, come on ... where is the sister solidarity??!:laugh:

The guy should pay! If he doesnt he is a cheap ass dude!!

So what?

Yes it is my AVATAR! Who cares?? (it's humorous) :bunny:

besides- thats what I do to my woman and she loves it!

What's your point??

I'm being straight with my statements and using honesty. You seem to be asserting things to get a reaction.

Your comments on "eatting sh*t" are completely trollish. I used those words "figuratively" in my response and anyone who's non-judgmental can see that.

Anyhow.. I'm done feeding you "troll".

You are quite clearly the funniest person on this site ... If you was on twitter I would follow you!!!:laugh:

First thing I do is take the rascal scooter off the charger in the carport, as it overheats if it doesn't get unplugged for awhile before the date.

Then I have to load three small CO2 cartridges into my penile implants. They get really COLD when popped in (have to wear frozen food handler gloves), enough to freeze a zipper solid, so I can't put on pants for an hour after doing this.

Next is a second application of spray tan for the day. I call this the "twice cooked pork" effect. Women love it. I swab special around the eyes to avoid the "raccoon eye" issue.

Then I put a final polish on my bling, especially the 14k 6" marijuana leaf necklace and the "Peterbilt" belt buckle. I give a last buff to my "Gandalf" cane with the red eyed dragon and fill the liquor tube in that with liquid ether in case she needs some "inhibition reduction" later.

Shower time! I shower with a special cap over my penile area to avoid ice vapors and the resulting electric shock in the shower, install my pheromone applicator over the shower head, and scrub away.

After the shower, I pomade my hair down and comb it back first thing. The pomade I use takes 30 minutes to set to a smooth, solid surface that won't move even at 20 mph top speed on the rascal scooter.

Then I start putting on my hernia trusses. The velcro ones are fast, but the one with eight buttons that goes over my kidneys is a pain sometimes. Sometimes I skip that one and just hope they don't notice two herniated kidneys poking out of my lower back like grapefruits.

I use my "jean inversion rack" to get into my vintage Jordache jeans ($300 on ebay), and put my scrolled boots on, carefully inserting the jeans down into the boots just so.

Then it's just a matter of picking out one of my silk hawaiian shirts, putting on the bling, touching up my black Chanel manicure, and away we go on the scooter to her house to pick her up. I get major league pissed if she isn't ready yet and we miss the early bird special at Sizzler, but hey, women, can't live with em, can't keep em in the secret room longer than a few days.

and ya'll think WOMEN have a hard time preparing for a date!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:!!!!! oh my...you are quite breathtaking, with the tan, hair with the pomade :D...the er...silk HAWAIIAN shirts ( wouldnt the blingage clash with the bright colors of the shirt? or is that the intention?)...nice pick---->LOL...early bird special at Sizzler!!!