ugly sexy people

shadowplay

HA Ha Ha ha :lmao: I'm sure all the guys you've dated have all been ugly short brilliant talented guys, and the guys you reject are all good looking , dumb, and full of themselves guys.

Well, not that its any of your business sweetie, but I was married for 14 yrs. He was extremely talented but probably not in any way that you would consider tangible. I've had one boyfriend since my divorce....but you're right...he is 6 foot 3....call me shallow :bunny:

Well, not that its any of your business sweetie, but I was married for 14 yrs. He was extremely talented but probably not in any way that you would consider tangible. I've had one boyfriend since my divorce....but you're right...he is 6 foot 3....call me shallow :bunny:

I'm an artist, musician, and poet. What talents did your husband have? He was "good in bed"??? :rolleyes:

And I don't give a crap if you're shallow or not, I just dislike it when women tell us men lies and assert some kind of moral superiority over us, when they are far worse than us in this regard. Or when they pretend good looking guys are ugly (simply because they themselves don't think they are "super hot"), simply to back up this idea.

burning 4 revenge
I'm an artist, musician, and poet. What talents did your husband have? He was "good in bed"??? :rolleyes:

And I don't give a crap if you're shallow or not, I just dislike it when women tell us men lies and assert some kind of moral superiority over us, when they are far worse than us in this regard. Or when they pretend good looking guys are ugly (simply because they themselves don't think they are "super hot"), simply to back up this idea.

Both women and men are attracted to looks and sex appeal more than anything else if theyre healthy

Thats just nature

It goes

1) sexual chemistry

2) looks

3) personality

The only big diference between women and men is that women look for financial stability a lot more but I think thats because theyre the ones who are expected to raise children and/ or already have children

Both women and men are attracted to looks and sex appeal more than anything else if theyre healthy

Thats just nature

It goes

1) sexual chemistry

2) looks

3) personality

The only big diference between women and men is that women look for financial stability a lot more but I think thats because theyre the ones who are expected to raise children and/ or already have children

No arguments here.

My ex husband is in the same job as me - we're both chefs. I should have said that I am very talented as well I am not doing myself justice as usual..

He never thought I, or anyone else, was good enough for him. Never mind that...he had and still has an underlying hatred and bitterness towards people that drove me away.

burning 4 revenge
No arguments here.
I do agree with you that young women have much higher standards than young men though

I know youre 21 so I can assure you that most mellow with age if thats any consolation

Even so its not easy finding love, but that becomes less important as you get older as well

I do agree with you that young women have much higher standards than young men though

I know youre 21 so I can assure you that most mellow with age if thats any consolation

Even so its not easy finding love, but that becomes less important as you get older as well

It seems to be easy for certain guys to find love. I know a relatively small percentage of guys who always have a girlfriend.

It's just not easy, sometimes impossible, if you're a little different, a little shorter, and not that rich/don't care about money.

I do know women mellow with age. I was shocked at how many women in their 30s were friendly, warm, and nice with me the other day at the news years party i went to, friends were calling me MILF magnet :laugh:. I can't help but believe they wouldn't even burp in my direction if they were 10 years younger though.

burning 4 revenge
It seems to be easy for certain guys to find love. I know a relatively small percentage of guys who always have a girlfriend.

It's just not easy, sometimes impossible, if you're a little different, a little shorter, and not that rich/don't care about money.

I do know women mellow with age. I was shocked at how many women in their 30s were friendly, warm, and nice with me the other day at the news years party i went to, friends were calling me MILF magnet :laugh:. I can't help but believe they wouldn't even burp in my direction if they were 10 years younger though.

Think about dating a little older.

Its the trend anyways and a lot of women in their 30's are pretty grounded

Think about dating a little older.

Its the trend anyways and a lot of women in their 30's are pretty grounded

I always did like older women actually. There was a lot of older dudes there so I couldn't tell if they were married or dating them or whatever. I think it's pretty bad karma however for me, a young nubile man, to steal away the women of the 30-60 crowd. What's going to happen when I get old? Even the guys who think their women are too old to have better options, always do :eek:

burning 4 revenge
I always did like older women actually. There was a lot of older dudes there so I couldn't tell if they were married or dating them or whatever. I think it's pretty bad karma however for me, a young nubile man, to steal away the women of the 30-60 crowd. What's going to happen when I get old? Even the guys who think their women are too old to have better options, always do :eek:

Well its not stealing them away if theyre single and I wouldnt go for over 30's at your age

Id be open to 25-40 if I were your age

As far as when youre older Im 35 and Im not really looking but if I was Id prefer between 40-50

The female form is much more attractive to the eye than the male - thats just the way it is....women are beautiful to look at - much more so than men.

Lol, that was so ignorantly close-minded it almost sounded fake. You are delusional if you think your personal opinion = fact for everyone else. Which would be typical.

Ralph Fiennes is another actor who doesn't do it for me solely from physical looks but his talent and something intangible about him, are tres appealing! :love:

Penelope Cruz, Renee Zellwegger, those ugly broads :laugh::lmao::rolleyes:

The simple fact I put them in the thread means I also think they are sexy. Ugly sexy; looking good and then not so good. You'd think they were religious icons or something for as offended as some are getting.

Its like no one can remember the thread title......

The simple fact I put them in the thread means I also think they are sexy. Ugly sexy; looking good and then not so good. You'd think they were religious icons or something for as offended as some are getting.

It's strange how people assume that if a woman calls another woman unattractive or ugly, then she's probably jealous.

• Author
I'm obsessed with Jack White these days (see my new signature!) I think he is so interesting and talented and his music kicks ass! I would love to meet him someday... :love:

I find him sexy as well, but only when he's performing. There is something intoxicating about his stage presence. :love:

• Author
I find this thread really ugly in and of itself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, really.

I mentioned earlier that the title of this thread wasn't meant seriously. It's about recognizing people you find attractive despite them not being what you (personally) would consider good looking.

• Author

Personally I think Penelope Cruz is extremely attractive. She has a near perfect body, and a strikingly pretty (if not exceptionally beautiful) face. Compared to ordinary women she's in the top 1 percentile. One face I can't understand the controversy behind is Uma Thurman's. I've heard people call her ugly, and at her peak she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

But this thread isn't about debating the physical attractiveness of different celebs.

It's about who you as an individual wouldn't normally find physically attractive, except they have that extra something that makes you :love:.

I guess this is an idea that men can't fathom because of the way they're wired.

No, but I think it's laughable that you are trying to argue people like Penelope Cruz or Renee Zellwegger are attractive in "their own way" or some crap. They are what is called , universal beauty. Not that I find them sexually attractive or give two craps about them, I hate all famous people , but I can still tell they are classically pretty people. Nothing unique or "ugly sexy" about them. :rolleyes: It also is a testament of how women (and some fruity men) in America don't seem to have mirrors or self-awareness, sure Penelope Cruz is a little bit less pretty without makeup, but how do you look without makeup?

• Author
Neil Young shredding on a guitar?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He is one of the worst guitar players I've ever heard. So sloppy and uncoordinated. That said, he's one of my favorite artists :cool:

You crazy. He's a great guitarist.

• Author
Ralph Fiennes is another actor who doesn't do it for me solely from physical looks but his talent and something intangible about him, are tres appealing! :love:

I concur.

--------

how do you look without makeup?

I feel I qualify for ugly sexy too. I look better with a small amount of make up than without it. I look great from certain angles and not so great from others. Some folks have thought I was gorgeous while others not so much. did that mean the ones who didn't sing my praises were jealous or does it mean we all have different preferences?

I guess I'm jealous of myself now for saying I'm ugly sexy?

Do I have to find Ms. Cruz to be the hottest thing to walk the Earth? I am put off by certain features she and others have when not made up perfectly and making certain facial expressions, but I am able to see that they can be quite sexy as well sometimes. I am able to see that the characters they play in movies are not how they look all day everyday. I also don't dig blondes so Ms. Zellwegger and I just won't be dating. I'm sure she is fine with it. Way more fine with it than some of the posters in this thread seem to be and that is becoming sort of sad and creepy.....Put down the Cruz and Zellwegger fanzines; the relationship you pretend to have with them while you mastubate is not real. :lmao:

paddington bear

Someone mentioned Benicio del Toro...rubbery lips, narrow eyes, craggy skin...but, sexy as hell. He just exudes it and all those things that should be faults are no longer faults but part of one sexy package...swoon :love:

In any case, I've found that the women men find attractive and the women that women find attractive are often two very different things. Sorry, but I too think Penelope Cruz can look stunning at times and rat-faced at others. I think Rene Zellweger looks pretty and attractive when moving, i.e. in a motion picture, but somehow she's just not photogenic in still photos. I think Madonna is an attractive woman, but not a 'beauty' and I think one of the reasons why I think that is that she looks like a complete b**ch and someone I'd not like to spend one minute of my time with in reality.

I think men's take on women's sexiness is their face and shaggableness, I think women maybe factor in other elements. There's been numerous studies on how women can spot fake smiles in photos, or the true emotion of the person in the photo, whereas men cannot, so that might be the difference in opinion as to which woman is ugly/sexy, we are just wired differently in a visual way.