ugly sexy people

shadowplay

LucreziaBorgia

When I think of Alan Rickman, I think :love:.

Now, his character Severus Snape is supposed to be ugly and repulsive but damn, I fantasize about him as that character all the time. Talk about sexeh. Mmmmmm.....

• Author
What about Mickey Rourke ladies? I've heard he used to be a good looking guy back in the day but got into boxing because he disliked being known for his handsomeness, and it kinda messed up his face. He is the villain in the new Iron Man 2 coming out I believe.

Meh, he's too low class looking, and not in an appealing, raw intelligence kind of way (a la Brando). He just looks sleazy and dumb.

At one time, I had a celeb crush on Russell Crowe for his voice, acting ability and onscreen personality. His looks and real personality were not attractive to me.

paddington bear

Christopher Walken - more weird looking with a slight menace than ugly.

Adrian Brody - again, I guess I don't actually think he's ugly, but some might be put off by the big nose. I love the big nose.

I'm obsessed with Jack White these days (see my new signature!) I think he is so interesting and talented and his music kicks ass! I would love to meet him someday... :love:

Christopher Walken - more weird looking with a slight menace than ugly.

Adrian Brody - again, I guess I don't actually think he's ugly, but some might be put off by the big nose. I love the big nose.

ooohh... think Adrian Brody is way sexy!

I just used the term ugly sexy in the title because it's short and catchy. If you read my OP, I specified guys who aren't physically attractive (at least in the conventional sense). Average looking men would fall into that category.

I don't think men are wired this way. A woman who I think is ugly can not be sexy. And I am pretty sure that is true for most other men as well.

Just look at the two (!) women who have been mentioned so far, Tina Fey and Sarah Silverman. I don't think either of them can even remotely be considered ugly. I even have a difficult time to think of them as plain, I think both look good.

I don't think men are wired this way. A woman who I think is ugly can not be sexy. And I am pretty sure that is true for most other men as well.

Just look at the two (!) women who have been mentioned so far, Tina Fey and Sarah Silverman. I don't think either of them can even remotely be considered ugly. I even have a difficult time to think of them as plain, I think both look good.

How about Sandra Bernhard? She is ugly sexy to me....

burning 4 revenge
Who are some celebrities you find attractive simply because of their personalities, talent, intelligence even if they don't qualify as physically attractive?

I'll start:

1) Thom Yorke. :love: Yeah he looks like an embryo, but I'd totally date him because of his insane talent. He also seems like a good person. And British accents are hot.

2) Neil Young. The way he shreds on the guitar is orgasmic. And he also seems like a really good person.

3)B4R

Oh wow Shadow I never knew :love:

Another would be Renee Zelwegger. Sometimes she looks really good like in Chicago. Then other times she looks frumpy and blotchy like in ohhhhh every picture taken of her where she isn't in a movie or photo shoot.

Penelope Cruz - gorgeous one minute, rat faced another.

Madonna - another who looks good in certain angles and severe in others.

I think Judy Dench is one hot looking old lady but not what most would think of as sexy.

And Kirstie Ally; back when she was on Cheers. Hot but not all the time even before she got fat.

I don't think she is sexy.

Did you see the Playboy spread? What a body! Even now that she is in her 40s, still has a body better than a lot of college girls.

I am not sure I understand the point you are trying to make. To me, sexy = arousing sexual desire.

There are many (all of them?) celebrities who look terrible in some pictures. Especially if you consider paparazzi pictures that are aiming at showing the imperfect person behind the flawless celebrity image.

But that means not much. It's the overall perception that matters. Does she rarely look good or does she rarely look bad?

For example, a gf who wears baggy sweats and an old sweater of mine (who is far too large for her) while she is sick with the flu, has a red, puffy face with a running nose is not really sexy (objectively), but that doesn't mean I can't think she is hot as hell and sexy despite all that.

Another would be Renee Zelwegger.

Zellweger isn't sexy.

Cruz isn't really my type, but she isn't ugly.

Madonna - another who looks good in certain angles and severe in others.

Madonna is so not sexy. *shudders*

I think Judy Dench is one hot looking old lady but not what most would think of as sexy.

Dench is 70+ years old.

And Kirstie Ally; back when she was on Cheers. Hot but not all the time even before she got fat.

When she was really fat, she wasn't sexy. But I also don't think she was ugly while in shape or when she was a bit overweight.

Did you see the Playboy spread? What a body! Even now that she is in her 40s, still has a body better than a lot of college girls.

I didn't see the playboy issue. But there isn't a body that could possibly make her sexy in my eyes.

I find this thread really ugly in and of itself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, really.

I just used the term ugly sexy in the title because it's short and catchy. If you read my OP, I specified guys who aren't physically attractive (at least in the conventional sense). Average looking men would fall into that category.

yeah, ugly is a harsh term... but like shadowplay stated, this thread isn't about people we find "ugly" at all, but are just not that physically attractive by most people's standards... people that have that certain something that makes them attractive... like my man Jack White... to me he is just so amazing.. and it's not that I want to do him or anything... but his creativity and musical talent totally gets me going! :love:

I think it's a great thread BTW... makes us see that we can attracted to things other than physical beauty.

Edited by tkgirl
I am not sure I understand the point you are trying to make.
When you said none of the women previously mentioned were in anyway ugly - I pointed out Sandra Bernhard because she is harsh looking but had enough of a sexy vibe and nice body to get a spread in Playboy. Making her - whether you deem her so or not - ugly/sexy.

Nothing I said after that was a point I was trying to make solely unto you. Sorry if you thought I was still posting for your eyes only......

As a man, my opinion of a certain female's sexual attractiveness is more valuable than yours (because I pursue women, you don't). Penelope Cruz is not rat faced, she is stunning, both her face and her body.

http://www.softpedia.com/screenshots/Penelope-Cruz_1.png

http://blog.silive.com/weather/2008/04/PenelopeCruz003.jpg

http://feedthehabit.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/penelope-cruz-picture-2.jpg

Three different pictures, three different angles, all stunning.

Perhaps you're jealous of her amazing looks? :laugh:

Edited by TheLoneSock
typo
As a man, my opinion of a certain female's sexual attractiveness is more valuable than yours (because I pursue women, you don't). Penelope Cruz is not rat faced, she is stunning, both her face and her body.

http://www.softpedia.com/screenshots/Penelope-Cruz_1.png

http://blog.silive.com/weather/2008/04/PenelopeCruz003.jpg

http://feedthehabit.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/penelope-cruz-picture-2.jpg

Three different pictures, three different angles, all stunning.

Perhaps you're jealous of her amazing looks? :laugh:

:rolleyes:

It is only more valuable to you. You don't know I don't pursue women. I would not go for Ms. Cruz. I've seen enough of her to know my own tastes - which is what this thread is about BTW - our own tastes.

burning 4 revenge

It is only more valuable to you. You don't know I don't pursue women. I would not go for Ms. Cruz. I've seen enough of her to know my own tastes - which is what this thread is about BTW - our own tastes.

but that would make you gay

but that would make you gay

I said YOU DON'T KNOW that I don't pursue women. It was assuming I don't pursue women. It was a statement you made with no care as to if it was a factual statement.

I could be a talent scout and pursue women for their physical appearance.

And THIS is rat faced TO ME.

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Penelope-Cruz300.jpg

I've read your previous threads. You are not a lesbian. You do not pursue women. Of course you wouldn't go for Ms. Cruz.

For you to call her rat-faced just sounds nasty and cutting - which makes you look jealous.

I'd bet my penis that she is 10x more attractive than you are anyway. Even so, I doubt she'd go around calling you names like that.

I said YOU DON'T KNOW that I don't pursue women. It was assuming I don't pursue women. It was a statement you made with no care as to if it was a factual statement.

I could be a talent scout and pursue women for their physical appearance.

And THIS is rat faced TO ME.

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Penelope-Cruz300.jpg

I think Penelope Cruz is beautiful in that picture! and no, I don't

"pursue" women.. for any reason! :laugh: But yeah, we all have our different perceptions of what beauty is.

I've read your previous threads. You are not a lesbian. You do not pursue women. Of course you wouldn't go for Ms. Cruz.

For you to call her rat-faced just sounds nasty and cutting - which makes you look jealous.

Why would you also want to assume it is about jealousy? She is not the only woman other than myself. There are tons of beautiful women. This one in particular is thought to be gorgeous by YOU but not ME. I am not saying all women are ugly but me. I am - like other posters - pointing out the people we think are nice looking but also ugly. I said Penelope Cruz looks gorgeous one minute and rat faced the next. She has a face that needs the angles worked to look good. This is not a comparison of her to me or me to anyone.

And I am not totally hetero but here is to effing assuming some more.