ugly sexy people

shadowplay

• Author
I'm fail. I cannot think of one ugly woman who is sexy. I think, for a man, short of bag over head disease, it's statistically impossible ;)

Essentially, when a man thinks a women is sexy, it means he wants to f*ck her, and the thought of even considering someone he wants to f*ck as being ugly causes his brain to short-circuit. Too many conflicting visuals. :)

But I thought you were different from most guys, Carhill, in that respect. You've said before that looks don't really matter to you. :)

That's precisely why I can't resolve ugly and sexy. Trust me, I tried way too long to find a picture of someone well-known I could honestly say I found to be ugly. Fail. :)

• Author
That's precisely why I can't resolve ugly and sexy. Trust me, I tried way too long to find a picture of someone well-known I could honestly say I found to be ugly. Fail. :)

I don't think I follow you. If looks don't matter to you, then why would this be?

I don't think I follow you. If looks don't matter to you, then why would this be?

Because when men say looks don't matter, it's all within reason. Men consider the majority of women attractive as long as they are of a reasonable appearance. When we say we don't care about looks I mean I could careless about a myriad of superficial traits like how big your boobs are, how blonde you are, or how tanned you are. Women who are not fat and are naturally ugly to the point of being undateable (if her personality was sweet) are not that common in my opinion.

Shadow, you need a boyfriend on Saturday night... :D

If looks don't matter, nobody can be described by an adjective which pertains to looks. This is also why my dating profile does not discriminate by culture or race. I don't 'see' those things. I see the essence of people wherever I go.

Hopefully you'll get some other men to offer up the women you seek. Unfortunately, I have nothing to give...

Women have a much more liberal definition of ugly than men do. Almost none of the men you guys have named are actually ugly, most are either average or good looking.

I don't see Danny DeVito on anyone's list :lmao:

• Author
Shadow, you need a boyfriend on Saturday night... :D

If looks don't matter, nobody can be described by an adjective which pertains to looks. This is also why my dating profile does not discriminate by culture or race. I don't 'see' those things. I see the essence of people wherever I go.

Hopefully you'll get some other men to offer up the women you seek. Unfortunately, I have nothing to give...

Yeah, he's at the other end of the state. :(

I just love Mick's stage persona, but you're right I wouldn't touch that with someone else's 10 foot pole!

I CAN'T find Bowie attractive, he looks too much like my brother.

S4S, if I wasn't happily married, I would want to meet your brother.

• Author
Women have a much more liberal definition of ugly than men do. Almost none of the men you guys have named are actually ugly, most are either average or good looking.

I don't see Danny DeVito on anyone's list :lmao:

I just used the term ugly sexy in the title because it's short and catchy. If you read my OP, I specified guys who aren't physically attractive (at least in the conventional sense). Average looking men would fall into that category.

I just used the term ugly sexy in the title because it's short and catchy. If you read my OP, I specified guys who aren't physically attractive (at least in the conventional sense). Average looking men would fall into that category.

False advertising :mad:

I was expecting a thread of women fawning over short ugly guys

• Author
False advertising :mad:

I was expecting a thread of women fawning over short ugly guys

Thom Yorke is only 5'5" and a lot of women would probably call him ugly. I still find him cute because of his personality and talent. :)

Thom Yorke is only 5'5" and a lot of women would probably call him ugly. I still find him cute because of his personality and talent. :)

I dunno. I think you guys picking famous celebrities is still misleading because they are rich famous, and in Yorke's case, in a famous indie band. How come these threads are never about people you know in every day life, guys who are not conventionally "HOT" that you are attracted to. I know plenty of guys like Thom Yorke throughout my life, with his personality, and even talents (not necessarily musical but in a thousand fields), I bet you do too. I doubt you actually date them though.

S4S, if I wasn't happily married, I would want to meet your brother.

No dear, you wouldn't. You'd like looking at pictures of him. Maybe watching some silent movies of him. His mouth kills all the work his face puts in.

Speaking of Danny DeVito, a potentially great example is his little pistol of a wife, Rhea. You might get some guys (not me) to call her ugly, but those same guys wouldn't call her sexy. I've always admired them as a couple, not to mention their near 30 year marriage.

• Author
I dunno. I think you guys picking famous celebrities is still misleading because they are rich famous, and in Yorke's case, in a famous indie band. How come these threads are never about people you know in every day life, guys who are not conventionally "HOT" that you are attracted to. I know plenty of guys like Thom Yorke throughout my life, with his personality, and even talents (not necessarily musical but in a thousand fields), I bet you do too. I doubt you actually date them though.

I would date a non-famous guy like him. But the reason for listing celebs is we all know who they are so it's more fun.

To be fair to women you don't see any men naming Rosie O'Donnel or Rosanne Barr either.

Duh, but our definition of ugly makes a lot more sense and doesn't encompass the majority of women. I bet if Thom Yorke was female he'd be considered average-decent looking, we wouldn't consider dating thoma yorka a charity, Gary Oldman and Alan Rickman are not exactly the male equivelants of Roseanne either.

The female definition of ugly actually makes me incredibly insecure. :eek:

SadandConfusedWA

I find Hugh Laurie (from the House, excuse the spelling) very sexy but not attractive by conventional standards.

I also find Bill Clinton sexy :love:

I love Alan Rickman, but I actually find him physically attractive.

I loved Alan Rickman in Truly, Madly, Deeply. :)

Yeah, Alan Rickman is quite sexy!

I'm fail. I cannot think of one ugly woman who is sexy. I think, for a man, short of bag over head disease, it's statistically impossible ;)

Essentially, when a man thinks a women is sexy, it means he wants to f*ck her, and the thought of even considering someone he wants to f*ck as being ugly causes his brain to short-circuit. Too many conflicting visuals. :)

I am a woman and I agree with you 100%

I can't see a person as ugly and sexy at the same time.

What about Mickey Rourke ladies? I've heard he used to be a good looking guy back in the day but got into boxing because he disliked being known for his handsomeness, and it kinda messed up his face. He is the villain in the new Iron Man 2 coming out I believe.

SoulSearch_CO
What about Mickey Rourke ladies? I've heard he used to be a good looking guy back in the day but got into boxing because he disliked being known for his handsomeness, and it kinda messed up his face. He is the villain in the new Iron Man 2 coming out I believe.

Eh. He always kinda skeeved me out. Saw 9-1/2 Weeks. It did nothing for me.