too embarrassed to sleep with him

ella23

sugar_and_spice

honestly, it's NORMAL to have saggy boobs. Yes, even at your age.

I don't know why people talk about it like it is some sort of illness that the op needs to get rid of.

And all saggy boobs don't look like saggy granny boobs, at a younger age, I'm sure they look pretty okay, not repulsive.

sugar_and_spice

and no, I'm not sugarcoating either.

I just find it strange that just because someone's breasts sit lower on the chest than what is perky, the breasts become 'ugly'.

And yes, I do know a couple of guys who dumped their girlfriends because they had saggy boobs, so I don't think her worries are unwarranted.

• Author
Sagging boobs at 20 is nowhere as uncommon as some people would like to believe. I can understand that you don't want to undergo surgery, there are several women who wouldn't want to go under the knife no matter how bad their boobs look.

It is really difficult to predict how this guy will react, but I don't think you should break up with him in order to avoid being hurt.

However, if you think rejection will totally destroy your self-confidence then do break up and be single for a while.

Yeah, I know sagging is not uncommon at my age, but men don't realise that and think of it as abnormal and ugly.

As for the guy I'm dating; I've been considering breaking up. I don't want to as I really like him but I don't want to face what I did again.

Yeah, I know sagging is not uncommon at my age, but men don't realise that and think of it as abnormal and ugly.

As for the guy I'm dating; I've been considering breaking up. I don't want to as I really like him but I don't want to face what I did again.

Seriously, is there no way you can give us an idea of how "sagging" your breasts are? There are plenty of pics online, and surely you can find one similar to yours. Either way, I don't think its right for a guy to not date you over your breasts sagging, but some people do have preferences unfortunately.

I guess I'm wondering how bad the issue is, because you seem to be making a huge deal out of it.

GorillaTheater
Honestly, as a 23 year old, I'm just happy to SEE boobs.

Best Post on Thread.

OP, you let a bad guy into your head. Time to get him out, don't you think?

• Author
Seriously, is there no way you can give us an idea of how "sagging" your breasts are? There are plenty of pics online, and surely you can find one similar to yours. Either way, I don't think its right for a guy to not date you over your breasts sagging, but some people do have preferences unfortunately.

I guess I'm wondering how bad the issue is, because you seem to be making a huge deal out of it.

well they're 32D and sag a lot.

I am sure I can find breasts similar to mine online, but that's quite embarrassing. But that is not the point. I KNOW my breasts sag already, as my friends have said so as well. That isn't really my question.

• Author
Best Post on Thread.

OP, you let a bad guy into your head. Time to get him out, don't you think?

I don't know. There are people saying they have heard of other women being dumped over this, and I know someone like that too.

Plus, on this thread and the other one there were guys who said that they won't date a woman with sagging breasts or at the very least would find that unattractive.

well they're 32D and sag a lot.

I am sure I can find breasts similar to mine online, but that's quite embarrassing. But that is not the point. I KNOW my breasts sag already, as my friends have said so as well. That isn't really my question.

Um, but maybe its just your self esteem, and your ideas are based off the guy who supposedly left you because of the sagging breasts? What if your breasts are normal and fine?

Or, is it really horrific, and perhaps a solution to the sagging breasts would be beneficial? Who really knows.

• Author
Um, but maybe its just your self esteem, and your ideas are based off the guy who supposedly left you because of the sagging breasts? What if your breasts are normal and fine?

Or, is it really horrific, and perhaps a solution to the sagging breasts would be beneficial? Who really knows.

well, I looked at the 007b.com website, and I saw the photos of normal but sagging breasts, and I fit the category.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to get surgery. I thought about that a lot already.

well, I looked at the 007b.com website, and I saw the photos of normal but sagging breasts, and I fit the category.

I'm pretty sure I don't want to get surgery. I thought about that a lot already.

Ok, well I actually think you should just talk to the guy about it before you have sex. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but briefly mention it. Even if you look insecure and silly, just tell him. At least you won't be as nervous when having sex, because you already spoke to him about it. Either he doesn't care or he does. It is what it is.

Ella, I am REALLY glad you are not getting or wanting surgery. Big you still have a big issue over your body image and it is becoming debilitating to your relationships.

I was exactly like you when I was in my early 20s and unfortunately, your previous boyfriend did a HORRIBLE number on you in making you feel even worse about your body image. Please, please, please don't let people here or in your real life bully you into making you feel badly about your body. Having saggy breasts is a reality for MILLIONS of women. It is reality and natural and absolutely nothing to be ashamed about! It is called being a Human Being!

Perfection -- as it relates to what we are accustomed to seeing -- is perpetuated by the media and by those who have had plastic surgery. Nobody is perfect. Get that? NOBODY! I remember an interview with Priscilla Presley about how many surgeries she went through trying to get her eyes perfect. It is insane how our society makes women feel so badly about their attributes but there is something very important you need to learn: Your Breasts ARE ATTRIBUTES! You have them when many don't! And they are sensitive, wonderful, working parts of your body! Relish in their existence and the fact that one is not horrifically larger than another or that they are not filled with cancer.

The sooner you can come to terms with who you are and that being who you are is a wonderful thing, the better and happier your life will be.

• Author
Ella, I am REALLY glad you are not getting or wanting surgery. Big you still have a big issue over your body image and it is becoming debilitating to your relationships.

I was exactly like you when I was in my early 20s and unfortunately, your previous boyfriend did a HORRIBLE number on you in making you feel even worse about your body image. Please, please, please don't let people here or in your real life bully you into making you feel badly about your body. Having saggy breasts is a reality for MILLIONS of women. It is reality and natural and absolutely nothing to be ashamed about! It is called being a Human Being!

Perfection -- as it relates to what we are accustomed to seeing -- is perpetuated by the media and by those who have had plastic surgery. Nobody is perfect. Get that? NOBODY! I remember an interview with Priscilla Presley about how many surgeries she went through trying to get her eyes perfect. It is insane how our society makes women feel so badly about their attributes but there is something very important you need to learn: Your Breasts ARE ATTRIBUTES! You have them when many don't! And they are sensitive, wonderful, working parts of your body! Relish in their existence and the fact that one is not horrifically larger than another or that they are not filled with cancer.

The sooner you can come to terms with who you are and that being who you are is a wonderful thing, the better and happier your life will be.

by 'exactly like you in my early 20s' you mean you had saggy breasts or had body issues in general?

Ok, well I actually think you should just talk to the guy about it before you have sex. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but briefly mention it. Even if you look insecure and silly, just tell him. At least you won't be as nervous when having sex, because you already spoke to him about it. Either he doesn't care or he does. It is what it is.

yes, which is why I'm considering just breaking up.

It's true that many guys will be put off, but you will not know about this particular guy unless you let him sleep with you.

So what if he doesn't like it? Just move on.

by 'exactly like you in my early 20s' you mean you had saggy breasts or had body issues in general?

Yes, and yes. And now, in my mid-40s, I realize how great I looked then compared to the body that I grew into. BUT, I also grew and matured into self-confidence and knowledge that I have what god gave me and that many men are not only happy with my large, flabby breasts, but my fleshy thighs and pot belly.

I will never have the body that I want, but I can relish and enjoy the body that I have. I can accentuate what I have with better bras and lingerie and well-fitting clothes. And when the clothes come off, I don't apologize for the body I have and make up for my physical shotcomings with great enthusiasm. Now I get guys who will admit I don't have the best body, but I have a lot of guys who have said I am really great in bed.

And, Ella, can you explain why you are being so self-defeatist without giving the guy a chance to love and adore you THE WAY YOU ARE????

Doesn't he deserve the benefit of the doubt that he might find you lovely?

And, Ella, can you explain why you are being so self-defeatist without giving the guy a chance to love and adore you THE WAY YOU ARE????

I second this.

What happens when the next guy comes around?

Same thing?

and the next.

YOU CANT break up with him before finding out if he is bothered by it.

What if he isnt and you threw away a perfectly good guy for nothing?

• Author

umm, I'm sure that's not going to happen.

What happens when the next guy comes around?

Same thing?

and the next.

hmmm I don't know.

• Author
YOU CANT break up with him before finding out if he is bothered by it.

What if he isnt and you threw away a perfectly good guy for nothing?

I know it seems silly, but I don't want to risk being rejected again.:(

I had planned on being single and like I said, I didn't think we'd get serious, but I've started liking him a lot.

I know it seems silly, but I don't want to risk being rejected again.:(

I had planned on being single and like I said, I didn't think we'd get serious, but I've started liking him a lot.

Well you cant keep bailing on guys because of this, youre wasting alot of peoples time. Maybe you need to really be single for a long time. At least tell the guy why when you bail on him.

Edited by boogieboy

Yeah you said what I said in fewer words.........

Do you think if you stayed single for a year - that when you started dating again you can change your attitude about your body? if you cant, staying single isnt going to help you. You have to learn to not care what people think of your body.

Yeah you said what I said in fewer words.........

Do you think if you stayed single for a year - that when you started dating again you can change your attitude about your body? if you cant, staying single isnt going to help you. You have to learn to not care what people think of your body.

Bravo.

Ella, we have been beating you over the head from the get-go about this issue and you are becoming a broken record about it. Continually complaining about your bad body image is not going to change anything.

Being single for a year or two or five is not going to change how you feel about yourself. Professional counseling WILL help and it has been suggested before; why have you not pursued any of the avenues to change what is a major problem in your life?