too embarrassed to sleep with him

ella23

If he wants to sleep with you he already finds you attractive. I don't think there'll be a problem, except in your mind. It's obviously something you are worried about but this guy you were with before has a lot to answer for. What was the matter with him that he was trying to change you physically? That is seriously weird. No-one is perfect and the right man will love you for your individuality and unique body. I've read a bit about this subject and it seems that men like women who are confident about their bodies. Women who are confident are not necessarily so because they have beautiful bodies but because they know their individuality is what attracts their mate. If you somehow manage to find another guy who thinks you should have an operation to make yourself presentable to him, then please show him the door because he needs treatment!

• Author
if you find her advice useful, then stick with counseling. but you need to focus on your insecurities more than other things.

i think you're doing the wrong thing by keeping a distance. it will harm your relationship. seriously .

Yeah, I'm still taking counselling, because I still don't like my body much. I'm less worried about my boyfriend dumping me now because he hasn't complained about my breasts till now and it seems that he finds me attractive. At least that is what it looks like. Things are going well otherwise, too, so maybe I keep worrying unnecessarily :s

What you need to learn from the counseling is that the self image you have of yourself is what is important. The whole world isn't going to have the same view of you. But if you continue to look down on yourself, you can expect others to do the same.

Yes, that's true. I'm working on my self image.

sugar_and_spice
Yeah, I'm still taking counselling, because I still don't like my body much. I'm less worried about my boyfriend dumping me now because he hasn't complained about my breasts till now and it seems that he finds me attractive. At least that is what it looks like. Things are going well 0otherwise, too, so maybe I keep worrying unnecessarily :s

Yes, that's true. I'm working on my self image.

that's good.

counselling takes time, as does accepting yourself. at leasyt you've started working toward that, unlike before.

you worry way too much about what your bf is thinking.