i want to end it

McGrupp

• Author

ok, your right. its a pitty party that has to stop.

ill try, ok. ill try.

Edited by McGrupp
ok, your right. its a pitty party that has to stop.

ill try, ok. ill try.

First of all stop this thread, give it a break. It has become a bad habit.

Start a new thread. Title it "I am Feeling like **** so This is what I Did"

and every time you think about posting on this tread, post there instead and come up with something that will make you feel even the smallest bit better.

"I was feeling like ***** so I had a piece of pie"

"I was feeling like ***** so I IM one of the nice girls on LS"

"I was feeling like ***** so I ran around the block"

"I was feeling like ***** so I got a new hair cut"

"I was feeling like ***** so I organized the back room of the store"

"I was feeling like ***** so I purchased myself a great new pillow with my store discount and wait to try it"

"I was feeling like ***** so I wrote a screan play about zombies and going to get some buddies to film it with me"

"I was feeling like ***** so I though of the penguin in fight club and I too am going to just slide"

"I was feeling like ***** so I applied for a new job that I will never get but at least now I have a better resume written so when there is one I can get, I will get it:"

you get the point.

• Author
First of all stop this thread, give it a break. It has become a bad habit.

i agree. and it is taking away from other threads.

i will save it though because the advice on the first 10 pages is great.

bye thread

Edited by McGrupp

i agree the thread has gone on too long. i didn't even notice that when i posted my reply. yes, mcgrupp needs to do the things he knows he should be doing. true. but we've all been in that slump.

i was just sort of annoyed, as a dude, that guys think they need to say things like "man up", "get some balls", etc. just seems like sexist, macho language. we should be saying "get some confidence", "be assertive", etc.

just my thoughts though.

• Author

well its weird. i read what Limbo21 said, and i kinda sat there at work looking at my computer. i mean she is ****ING GONE and aint coming back.

so i better stop crying and get over it. and no one is going to do it but me. **** im 24.

lets start this. im began taking her off the pedestal. and then i thought this may be the greatest thing to ever happen to you.

thanks guys. im sure ill have more ups and downs but, i love this place.

i was just sort of annoyed, as a dude, that guys think they need to say things like "man up", "get some balls", etc. just seems like sexist, macho language. we should be saying "get some confidence", "be assertive", etc.

:) J, well said. Girls really like boys like you.

Mc: I'm looking forward to your new thread!

i agree. and it is taking away from other threads.

i will save it though because the advice on the first 10 pages is great.

bye thread

This is the important part... The new action:

Start a new thread. Title it "I am Feeling like **** so This is what I Did"

and every time you think about posting on this tread, post there instead and come up with something that will make you feel even the smallest bit better.

"I was feeling like ***** so I had a piece of pie"

"I was feeling like ***** so I IM one of the nice girls on LS"

"I was feeling like ***** so I ran around the block"

"I was feeling like ***** so I got a new hair cut"

"I was feeling like ***** so I organized the back room of the store"

"I was feeling like ***** so I purchased myself a great new pillow with my store discount and wait to try it"

"I was feeling like ***** so I wrote a screan play about zombies and going to get some buddies to film it with me"

"I was feeling like ***** so I though of the penguin in fight club and I too am going to just slide"

"I was feeling like ***** so I applied for a new job that I will never get but at least now I have a better resume written so when there is one I can get, I will get it:"

If youi want something different to happen, if you want to feel differnt you have to do something differnt. It will be your actions that does that. The most important action is changing your thinking. So when you are feeling bad think and then do something that will make you feel better. No matter how small. Then post it for others. It will help both you and others so you will be doing two good things.