Break Up Over Drugs or Trust?

Yeah thats true...we dont even know why we broke up lol....drugs? us? plus both our ex's are being super vague with us. One minute one thing one minute the next.

I do think though more men regret the choices and come back etc then women do...we do tend to think things through a little more then men. Are only problem is their bloody pride!!

Still dont know when to send my ex's stuff back?! dont even think i want to lol. Might just burn it lol! :p

I think i feel better this evening....we shall see how long this lasts before im back to moaning on here to you haha!

• Author

lol i have some of his dvds and cds skrew him im keeping them unless he asks for them, i also have a key to his place and im not giving it back till he ask for it.. and if he does i might just say i threw it away what u think about that

If he does just get another one cut...haha he wont have a clue....! See when we broke up that night and i went mental lol...i gave him EVERYTHING well thats what i thought...i well regret giving him the wii back...now i have loads of games i cant play lol. All i got was my hoody and bloody shampoo and conditioner...i have loads left at his. He kept all my pictures and that...which i dont understand cause when we first split, had a our break earlier on on the year thats the first thing i had back! so many mixed signals.

Do you and your boyfriend still have joint friends?! What do they think?!

• Author

I was really upset and bothered and angery last night.. i will never be a freind of his i swear on my life that even at some point i wanted that i wont do it, just for the sake of punishing him... just dont understand how they could toss us aside like this...i bet that if i talked to my ex he turns everthing around, me doing no contact he will try saying i abbandoned him lol...i just feel all his freinds and stuff say bad things about me.. and it pisses me off he is goign away with them... but i think he still wants to call and text me and be friends and stuff so he can have his cake and eat it to, but im not gonna give that to him EVER! I know he told me that he didnt like it when we said where not gonna talk so thats why im doing it. i wish i did it right away! im so mad i just wanna call him up and scream at him and yell

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm annoyed a

him for just giving up and trying to play the big I am. I mean a three year relationship finished over txt...that's just poor to be honest!! We deserve better and deep down I reckon they know it! Just selfish!!

• Author

i feel reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lousy today, again im questioning myself and wondering if it was something i did wrong, or if it was the drugs... and still dont know what if he really didnt like me or wanna be with me, why he tell me he loved me.. and that we should be freinds for now but hes not rushing into a relationship again.. i mean WTF. i cant take it, i just wish he would come crawling back just so i can say FU to him and move on then ill feel alot better rejecting him... though by me ignoring his text that is somewhat a rejection of him, i think i have the upper hand now where before he did, he text three times i didnt answer so he must feel lousy to i hope.. What a jerk im so f**ing mad

When did he txt you hun? See I feel the same as you and now I'm questioning If he loved me! He jus says he doesn't want to resent me in the future, how our actions didn't show tht we loved each other. I don't know if it's bull or not. He even said I can't face seeing me...why not? He made this bloody descision!

• Author

last time he text me was two weeks and two days ago, tonight is one of his big parties that i was invited to when we were still talking but obvioulsy im not going, and not was i invited again... just annoys me that all the coke heads will be there, people who proubly really dont give a damn about him but here i am the one that acutlly cares about him and everhting he tosses aside. i hope he relizes someday that i acutlly cared about him

I know...I know what you mean! I actually love this boy and I really hope he wakes and sees what he's just thrown away...he will regret this because I know deep down that he won't find someone who loves him like me and will put up with as much crap as me! He better miss me...If not now one day! I almost hope he's finding this really hard! Is that harsh? See my ex isn't one for going out so he's prob just at on his xbox...that I brought him can I add! God...there morons lol

Also I bloody paid for him to go Amsterdam...we went away for three days because he's always wanted to go...makes sense with him being in love with a joint more then me. I took him for his birthday...and you know what? I didn't even get a Christmas present!!

• Author

thought of somting else i forgot to mention... in june we were at a party with his druggie freinds, and i forgot what happend but he turned to me and said i think i wanna be single..i wasnt expecting it and i kinda started crying. then he said to me that "just in situations like this" meaning when we were at parties and stuff. wich leads me to think thats one reason he still wants me around now so he can go party and do whatever and not have to answer to me.. but stll have me around when he feels like it. What do you think of this?

you are never dealing with him - you are only dealing with the drugged him... that is why nothing ever makes sense to you. it never will... it is designed that way so that you don't find out the truth about him - he is a druggy.

stop asking why, why, why. ONLY ask HOW you can make your life better and different. make sure it is without the druggy.

• Author

sunny how do i know hes definatly doing drugs though and its not really me because i havent caught him in years though i have my suspisions i dont have any real evidence and he wouldnt admit it. i havent seen him do the drug or go the bathroom with someone in a while, so i just dont know if its me or really the drugs thats what makes it hard, he doesnt seem like a regular junkie, he has a good job and works a second one.. very nice guy to his family and freidns mostly to me even.. but just very confusing i dont know when im dealing with a druggie, if i am and how often he is high.. he seems normal alot of times, so i just dont know

because when things don't make complete sense - there is always a reason why. he designs it that way... on purpose.

and you have painted a picture that shows signs that he is definitely using.

• Author

sunny i guess thats why its just so hard for me to stop thinking about it i wish i could but im bothered that he can just toss me aside and live his life like nothing, doesnt he even care or feel that its not the same when hes having parties and everyone is there but me, doesnt he have any feelings about that, i just dont know what his problem is i cant take it, its getting worse for me i was doign well but past few days been real bad... im really starting to build alot of hatred toward him and resentment that he is putting me threw all this.. i feel like saying i wish he would drop dead but i know i dont mean that i just feel so much anger toward him.. and the way he acts you would think i was the one that didnt want to work it out with him.

sunny i guess thats why its just so hard for me to stop thinking about it i wish i could but im bothered that he can just toss me aside and live his life like nothing, doesnt he even care or feel that its not the same when hes having parties and everyone is there but me, doesnt he have any feelings about that, i just dont know what his problem is i cant take it, its getting worse for me i was doign well but past few days been real bad... im really starting to build alot of hatred toward him and resentment that he is putting me threw all this.. i feel like saying i wish he would drop dead but i know i dont mean that i just feel so much anger toward him.. and the way he acts you would think i was the one that didnt want to work it out with him.

let it go - seriously.

the drugs make him numb and unfeeling to anything you might do or say to him. it is all wasted energy you are spending trying to make sense out of something that will never make sense.

he doesn't care - only cares about the drug and how to get it and how to use it without anyone getting in his way.

Sunny right...we won't get any real sense while there both taking drugs. With my ex smoking so much and just making his issues worse. It's just hard moving on when you really love someone

• Author

i just hope its not really me, though i had other exs tell me they would date me again, ones that i broke up with and thought i had a big heart. this one tells me i make him feel like he is walkign on egg shells cause i make an argument anytime the druggies come around. and he says i have a temper and get mad over everthing wich is not true, i think we have had hardly any fights i just think he likes to think we did so it makes it easier on him. When I confront him he becomes very defensive about the drugs and insist he not doing it and he kind of flips out, then tries to manipulte me into saying i dont trust him becuase im questioning it... that could be a sign of guilt

I know I hope more then anything that this sudden change of heart on my

ex's side is because he **** and work and was smoking so much!! I had a dream last night we got back together and he told he had been sleeping with someone else...I don't think I've ever woke up so angry in my life!! Only thing is we are going through simular situations and they are both using drugs! Maybe that shows it was the drugs!

• Author

belive it or not i had a dream back in the summer and woke up upset this is before we broke up, i had a dream that he was goign away for a few days and i was upset about it and in dream i broke up with him and was angery, and i also had a dream he was using drugs and he was sweating alot in the dream. somtimes i feel my dreams are premonitions though they dont play out exactly as in the dream but pretty similar, i think i have good intuition. today im feeling better and empowered i think drugs prob do have alot to do with it.. i dont think that just stops but i go threw diffent feelings... im sure ill feel bad again

I know I have good intuition specially with the boy! I always knew when something was wrong and I would always get a nervous feeling. I've had it a few times and i know people will think I'm mad for saying that! Seriously I would kill him If I saw him with someone else

• Author

lol dont waste your life on him lol youll be in jail he not worth it, i cant stand mine but he def isnt worth going to jail for, though i hope he goes to jail or somting for his drug stuff, i just hope he gets caught one day sooooooooo bad, i hope he gets totally skrewed

• Author

ok i was feeling good and i just seen someones facebook and saw pictures of him from last night on there now i feel totally depressed....blah why did i do that...

• Author

oh my its hurting now, i was feeling so empowered.. and good now i feel very down why did i look at those pics! of course his freinds i dont like are there lol

I deleted my facebook! I don't want to see any pictures. I ended up txting him must say I don't feel better and he never replied! How can they find this do easy? I'm sorry your feeling worse!