Break Up Over Drugs or Trust?

I cant take anymore of this heartache. I wanna die. I'm depressed and don't want to ever go out.I'm real bad right now Why Is this all comming back? Why do I feel this way he Probably could care less about me. How do I stop obsessing over it...I need help

hi sweetie...

u know i get what u r going thru..been there, i actually posted my story going back 25 yrs...and it was with my sons father, whom ended up on cocaine and also beating the crap out of me...before i finally left...i was pregnant and only 20 yrs old..at that time.

do u know he ended up in prison, san quinten for 12 yrs because of drugs..

so, sweetie...PLEASE LET HIM GO!

he is not good for you...

you sound like such an amazing sweet and oh so fragile girl...

please let him go and move on, so someone great with NO drug issues, can come into your life....

u deserve the BEST sweetie..not some lying drugged up 35 y/o coke head!

he is going no where but 2 places, hospital or jail..or 6ft under...drugs are BAD news!

so unless he has been in recovery for few years now...maybe then give it a second thought...but to be honest...even then those chances are slim to none..

please with all my heart, i am telling u...move on from him..

if i woudl have stayed with my son's father, look what i would have gone thru...a convict bf or husband...and maybe in trouble myself ALL for something i didn't even do...so there is that to think about too..

what if u r at the wrong place at the wrong time and your xbf gets busted for these drugs and u r there...oh, believe me.. the police will take u to jail and ask questions later...

this is where your brain and responsibilty has to take over your heart...

with much concern...

XO;)

• 1 month later...
  • Author

Soo today i found out that my ex is engaged to someone he has known only since October!!!! I dont feel to upset but i think that's quick and im wondering if he is mentally unstable.. Its actually making me question what i was doing with him in the first place.. From what i heard Everyone is shocked and thinks he is crazy. What on earth could be going through his head.. does anyone think its normal to propose to someone you have known for less than 5 months??

the person who broke my heart said he met someone for the first time in august 2010, got engaged to them November 2010 and married them December 2010. so only knew them for 4 months and got married AND bought a house with them AND plus she had a son so now hes a step dad too. personally i am CONVINCED he probably has been talking to her on the internet for years...finally met he in person maybe in august, got engaged in no. and married her in dec. i don't believe for a minute that he hadn't at least spoken to her over the internet for a long long while. oh yeah..and he was telling me he was in love with me up until july/august. yep i still kept hearing "in love"..even tho he ended it with me. and the worst part of it all was his calling me only when he wanted to get sexy on the phone, even up until the day before he got married. good thing i turned that offer down ; ). i didnt know he got married to her till i saw a tweet from a friend of his about their wedding on the internet.

to answer your question ..i think anything can happen between 2 people how have a real strong connection in a short time. marriage and all. and yes some last. but i still don't think you really know someone till you live with them and theirs a crisis in your life. then all TRUE colors come out and they are not always pretty.

brokenangel26

i have a similar problem..my now ex boyfriend started doing drugs,he lost all control ..he does admit he has a problem but won't go get help for it and i can not deal with it anymore and we have to live in the same house.he lost everything and i consider he hit rock bottom but he is not changing.

because we live in the same house we fight a lot and he's temper is out of control.that's why i am doing so bad lately and i feel there is no way out for me.

i wish i would have the strength to do something drastic but i am so drained out.we have been together for 5 years and he did it a lot behind my back but since sep since i put my foot down and i broke up with him he started doing it all the time ..till now..

i know i am dealing with an addict and there is nothing i can do.it breaks my heart but in the same time i am angry at him and he is so mean he makes me hate him sometimes.

hi brokenangel

you sound like you really need help. like need to get out of the house to a safe place. like need to get strong and talk to someone that you trust that he doesnt know...a family member or friend that is NOT doing drugs themselves.

he is mean because he is a drug addict and the drugs themselves and withdrawing are making him mean and erratic. you cant rationalize with someone who is high. he can become very dangerous. people dont think straight when they are high or so stoned all that time that even when they are free of drugs for a few hours or a day...still DO NOT THINK and act rationally. you DONT want to get hurt. please..get some help!!! i dont know you but reading your post i am worried about you. dont think someone you know or love ant hurt you. that would be BS. people who are addicted like that..only worry about ONE thing. their drug and addiction. PERIOD. please get help. i hope you dont have kids with him and if you do..get them to a safe place. please