Broke Up over a year ago miss him everyday Becomming Depressed

Confused728

I would love your opinions

Here is my story.. its a long threat but my most recent post is at this link towards the bottom..

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t206477/25

I cant take anymore of this heartache. I wanna die. I'm depressed and don't want to ever go out.I'm real bad right now Why Is this all comming back? Why do I feel this way he Probably could care less about me. How do I stop obsessing over it...I need help

I just cant believe im still having such a hard time with this.. Im still struggling on a daily basis and my feelings change from hatred, love anger, loss, all in one day. I think about him in almost everything i do.. i cant stand it.. its mental torment that i cant ever take again. its god awful. I just cant see how or even if he got over this so quick.. And here i thought we had a great connection. Its such a pain in the heart.. I am so depressed

sorry to hear you're going through this. I can relate, I've been separated for 7mos, wife says she's never coming back no matter what. I made some big mistakes. She treats me horribly now and for some reason I want her back so badly. Sucks.

i would suggest seeing a therapist, might help to talk it out? I have been for months, hasn't done a whole lot for me unfortunately.

SimonSerenade

Preach to the choir, My ex girlfriend of 3 or so years left me 5 months ago, I'm content with being on my own but theres not a moment in the day I don't think about her and wish I was still by her side, She too got over me instantly almost like I never existed, I think what gets me most is the fact she never gave a second thought or effort to what was best for our son and now what haunts me more than that is somebody else will take that place in his life.

The only advice I can give is the advice I try to give myself, Move on and try and find somebody who won't put you through this, So long as you know you gave it your all then you should stand stall and proud knowing you did what you thought was right, The regret can only lie on there shoulders now, I know looking back hurts and looking forward can be scary cause you feel like your giving up on them but there's truly nothing more to be said or done, Spare yourself the rest as they left and didn't spare you of anything.

stopthemadness

No! No! dont call him. I too see a therapist for about 2 months now. Its helped me but I cant say am over it, Or I wouldnt be on this site right. I miss him but its better then it was. So it does get better. He left me for someone else, it didnt work out.(how sad) Not! I know over time this wound will close, and it will for you too. Let the New Year be a new beginning...Good Luck...

SimonSerenade

Don't let these feelings hold you back, The way I see it is you can either stay behind knowing theres nothing you can do or move forward and though that may seem like he'll be fading, Just move forward anyway while acknoweldging your feelings towards him, That's all you can do till your truly ready to move on.

• Author

Im so depressed! so here it is New years eve.. I went to a small family event.. wasn't in the mood to go to any big social gatherings.. and here i am thinking of him.. No text from him.. i start wondering if maybe i am being mean and vindictive by not being friends with him?.. I feel kind of shallow that I don't wanna talk to him.. not sure why i feel that way.. but it makes me feel immature. I wonder if im acting classless?? Then i wonder if he is thinking of me at all.. And the comment someone made about letting him fade I would like him to fade out of my mind.. but i hate the thought of me fading from his lol! I would like to think they he regrets it to some extent.. he said he did before but still didn't change his behavior or anything.. and months ago he said he wished he could cuddle with me. I just hate to think that he isn't struggling at all with this and dreaming about me and longing for me the way i do him. I heard he seemed more quite than usual. But I blocked him a few months ago so maybe he thinks I changed my phone number.. who knows.. i can only speculate.. For all i know he could be missing the hell out of me or not.. I have to keep telling myself ill never know whats going on in his mind.. i feel like texting him a happy new year

Good luck

After being out of touch with one woman for three years... after having been involved with her, in various ways, for nine years... I found her on FB... and have been an emotional wreck ever since.

Hopefully the wreck is finally over.

Or how about this... my mother's first husband simply coming to town ruined her thanksgiving. She's been married to my father for 30 years.

In short...when you really do care about someone you never stop caring about them.