Now.. my letter to the wives...

I wasn't sad.. that pic was taken 2 months before I got pregnant. I was madly in love then.. :p

Yeah, I thought it was quite nice.

So, what happened to the love feelings?

Yeah, I thought you were talking about me. Whew!! Wouldn't want to get on your bad side.Ahem...

That's right. Remember that. YOU THOUGHT?...LOL.. you really should stop "thinking"...after more than a half a century on earth it looks like you still haven't gotten it right...maybe time to ........

Am I the only one thinking that a picture of a poster that's actually 57 NOT 22 doesn't quite meet the standard they were putting on someone else?

That picture is several decades old. How about a picture of you now?

(And, no, I don't put pictures of myself on the internet when I wish to remain anonymous :p )

Thinking is good for a person. You might try it sometime, TC (don't hurt yourself, though, Ahem...)

Thinking is good for a person. You might try it sometime, TC (don't hurt yourself, though, Ahem...)

Waste of time...look where it got you :p AHEM!!!!

Am I the only one thinking that a picture of a poster that's actually 57 NOT 22 doesn't quite meet the standard they were putting on someone else?

That picture is several decades old. How about a picture of you now?

(And, no, I don't put pictures of myself on the internet when I wish to remain anonymous :p )

another one....lizzie posted the picture of herself when she was younger because some creep, I mean some guy asked her to....

It's easy to criticize another's picture and hide behind the screen.

Waste of time...look where it got you :p AHEM!!!!

I still think you might try it. Maybe some beginners' classes.:)

I still think you might try it. Maybe some beginners' classes.:)

you still THINK? Like I said, you need to stop thinking because your not an authority in that AND handing out advice about it....I mean...jeez!

Well, maybe you could give me some advice on not thinking, TC. Seems to be your forte.:) Jeesh, ahem...

Jealousy will take you nowhere... :laugh:

Heaven's to Betsy Lizzie. Is that what you call it? Jeez..Ahem...

I so look forward to turning 50, losing it on all counts, and sleeping with every Tom, Dick (no pun intended) and Harry grasping at my last tired hurrah. Why not go out in style... Jeez... Ahem....

Well, maybe you could give me some advice on not thinking, TC. Seems to be your forte.:) Jeesh, ahem...

Nope...not interested in doling out advice to Judases. Yes, It is indeed my forte. When I took my boards...I passed without thinking! American boards. Easy. Like any other western test. I got it like that, Reg. I just do the ini-mini-miney-mo! :p

Heaven's to Betsy Lizzie. Is that what you call it? Jeez..Ahem...

I so look forward to turning 50, losing it on all counts, and sleeping with every Tom, Dick (no pun intended) and Harry grasping at my last tired hurrah. Why not go out in style... Jeez... Ahem....

Didn't you do that already in your 20's?

So when do you turn 50? in like 2 years? :lmao:

Just need ot try to allay some fears re turning 50. I went out with a woman a couple years ago who was 51. She did yoga all the time. I have never seen such a beautiful body(Okay, I'm not all that expierienced.)

But, seriously, I started working out again in response to the stress of the infidelity and I'm starting to get it back. It takes more time and effort , but the muscles still respond to being stressed to failure. I see guys and women at the gym that are 50-80, and they look fabulous(some of them).

I'm thinking of buying a chimp, BTW.

Nope...not interested in doling out advice to Judases. Yes, It is indeed my forte. When I took my boards...I passed without thinking! American boards. Easy. Like any other western test. I got it like that, Reg. I just do the ini-mini-miney-mo! :p

Well, say hi to eeny, miny and mo,when doing them, for me. Meeny, I'd stay away from, opposites are a better match.

Glad to hear you are supporting the US economy and using american lumber harvested in the west(pacific NW? Lots of good lumber out there). What did you make with the boards? Can you build me a cage for my new chimp?

Well, say hi to eeny, miny and mo,when doing them, for me. Meeny, I'd stay away from, opposites are a better match.

Glad to hear you are supporting the US economy and using american lumber harvested in the west(pacific NW? Lots of good lumber out there). What did you make with the boards? Can you build me a cage for my new chimp?

I like this...very funny! LOL..are you poor? go hire somebody to build you one! jesus!

Man! I feel like I should start a charity drive asking for donations of kitty litter for this thread!

Meow ladies!

Man! I feel like I should start a charity drive asking for donations of kitty litter for this thread!

Meow ladies!

LOL! Make mine multi-cat, please!

Meow ladies!

LOL!!!! just having fun, Sally.. but I think Reggie is a guy..although he certainly is catty...:laugh:

I'm destitute but playing some of the best golf of my life. Kids are well provided for, however. Only way I'm pulling out of this is if I win the lottery, I think.

TC,I get the feeling that you "think" turning 50 and being relatively poor are scary. They are not, not at all. Thinking is not scary, bad or harmful in anyway, either.

You have an amazingly large chip on your shoulder, TC. You are young enough to lose it and have a good life. I don't believe(notice i did not say think, as that seems to bother you) you actually believe half of the weird stuff you say on this board. At least I hope you do not.

I know this sounds patronizing, but WTF hurt you so badly?I think it predates your h's infidelity.

Do you recall telling some guy that disclosed that he had done some self harming in response to his discovery of his wife's infidelity that he was attempting to guilt his wife inot staying or ending the affair. That's pretty harsh stuff.