Now.. my letter to the wives...

There is no room for shame for a toughened, long time mistress like me.

OMG! The whole letter was absolutely hilarious. Sorry. Nothing this shallow should make a mature woman angry.

But the above quote just gave me an image of a woman that is to be pitied, not envied.

"toughened"? Seriously? How sad for her.

• Author

T-C... this thread was a spin-off of some other threads from BS who treat OWs like thrash.. I've read a few threads of this type of 'black humour' but it was aimed to bash the OWs.. now it's been turned around.. :laugh:

Not so funny anymore for some.. ;)

Wow.. I don't know your story.. but gosh... lots of stbxh... OW.. exOW.. I confess I got lost ... ;)

T-C... this thread was a spin-off of some other threads from BS who treat OWs like thrash.. I've read a few threads of this type of 'black humour' but it was aimed to bash the OWs.. now it's been turned around.. :laugh:

Not so funny anymore for some.. ;)

Wow.. I don't know your story.. but gosh... lots of stbxh... OW.. exOW.. I confess I got lost ... ;)

lol...sorry about the confusion Lizzie...but the bottomline is, I am so looking forward to being single...I broke up with OM and divorcing my serial cheating H. Indeed, why settle?

• Author
lol...sorry about the confusion Lizzie...but the bottomline is, I am so looking forward to being single...I broke up with OM and divorcing my serial cheating H. Indeed, why settle?

Good for you!!!! I've been in relationships all of my life.. except for the last 7 years.. and those last 7 years were the best...

If we only could start all over again.. :o

• Author
Look, I understand the "going commando " thing. But, your avatar person better be wary of chafing and, when she gets to my age, incontinence issues.:)

Reggie.. maybe you can post your pic in your avie.. and I'll post mine for a couple of minutes.. how's that?

It's easy for anyone to say.. but show yourself.. then we'll talk.. ;)

I think my pic would disable this site. It ain't all that pretty.

Truthfully, this old fogey has no idea of how to operate scanners and the like.

I have gone commando, though, when I am behind on my laundry.

Reggie.. maybe you can post your pic in your avie.. and I'll post mine for a couple of minutes.. how's that?

It's easy for anyone to say.. but show yourself.. then we'll talk.. ;)

Is that puppy wearing undies?

• Author
I think my pic would disable this site. It ain't all that pretty.

Truthfully, this old fogey has no idea of how to operate scanners and the like.

I have gone commando, though, when I am behind on my laundry.

It's that bad!!!! :laugh:

No need to scan your pic.. just download from your camera.

Is that puppy wearing undies?

Why did you have to make me think about that chimp that was killed by the police for attacking that woman? The backstory on that was interesting. Poor chimp.

Poor puppy. I hope its not undies. LOL

Damn, that chimp story was horrible. Sorry, I did not think of that.

BTW , I think the chimp was considerably younger than his owner, who would go to bed with him. Just thought of that as a paralell, here.

Reggie.. I changed my avie.. just for YOU!!! ;)

Well, dang, L. Not bad. You don't , by any chance, have an old portrait in your closet that is decaying. Oscar Wilde would be impressed.

• Author
Well, dang, L. Not bad. You don't , by any chance, have an old portrait in your closet that is decaying. Oscar Wilde would be impressed.

OK.. here's me at 22..

:(:(:(:(:(

OK.. here's me at 22..

Very nice pic, Lizzie. You are so nice to people who are so mean....and rude to you.

• Author
Very nice pic, Lizzie. You are so nice to people who are so mean....and rude to you.

Thanks.. T-C... don't worry.. I have thick skin.. I'm old.. :laugh:

You do understand the Wilde reference was a compliment, dontcha TC?

how old is your grand'mother... All my lovers are younger.. no exceptions... so you never know.. the W of my youngest MM is 23... (probably your age)

I was thinking. Perhaps your AARP card might come in handy and you could pass along some of these serious cost saving advantages to these younger fellas.

• Author
I was thinking. Perhaps your AARP card might come in handy and you could pass along some of these serious cost saving advantages to these younger fellas.

Jealousy will take you nowhere... :laugh:

I got mine. Nice discounts.

Really, there is no shame in aging. What is the alternative?

• Author
jesus christ, how sad and desperate

I wasn't sad.. that pic was taken 2 months before I got pregnant. I was madly in love then.. :p

You do understand the Wilde reference was a compliment, dontcha TC?

What's the matter, Reg? Did you think I was talking about you? The guilt making you a little defensive? I'd be darn...