Now.. my letter to the wives...

I know.. why do you think they keep coming back for more.. ;)

Where were they last night? I feel bad for you Lizzie.

• Author

Please don't... you have noooo idea ... :p

There is a part of me that simply cannot help but chuckle imagining that Lizzie60 is really sitting in a rocking chair in a cob web filled attic... rocking back in forth a la 'Great Expectations' wearing a wedding gown, now tea stained from age, waiting for her betrothed. The jilted lover. Soon, oh yes, soon he shall return!!! How joyous!!!

Meow.

how old is your grand'mother... All my lovers are younger.. no exceptions... so you never know.. the W of my youngest MM is 23... (probably your age)

Is his name Harold, by any chance? Do you drive a VW bug? I love that movie, especially the clergyman's reaction to Harold's revelations.

"Save yourself many miserable years... if you can't accept that he will never be faithful.. move on..."

I think I enjoyed this line the most as I probably added years on to my life!:)

Now his OW has him, his first ex wife (whom he cheated on too), his hidden drug problem, his Hep C, his debt, his narcissism, oh & his other OW when he goes out of town for "work." He also likes to golf...go figure.

"Save yourself many miserable years... if you can't accept that he will never be faithful.. move on..."

I think I enjoyed this line the most as I probably added years on to my life!:)

Now his OW has him, his first ex wife (whom he cheated on too), his hidden drug problem, his Hep C, his debt, his narcissism, oh & his other OW when he goes out of town for "work." He also likes to golf...go figure.

Weel, then, if he plays golf, he must be a standup guy:). You should be able to look past his minor flaws in light of this aspect of his personality.

Misty is correct, I would think the opinion of Lizzie's is probably not the majority of OW, but she does say somethings that most likely rings true with anyone that has had a longer, fuller affair.

The whole...wanting to smell like "us'...... happened all the time, he preferred not to shower when he left and no question his constant communication affected the home life at least with the W, impossible not too when you are texting, calling another several times a day.

But more like Misty, I am not a serial "Affair" person, I do regret getting involved even though I don't regret the time we spent, period. We did and do care about one another and I never believed he didn't love and respect his wife nor did I ever discuss her, not my place.

So, the letter is certainly not something that I would ever consider writing or even think of saying....but some of it was pretty funny for the OW too....because there were some funny truths.

BTW, the letter by the MM is from a man who has never cheated and apparently never would.......he can't possibly speak for a Wayward Man....never been one.

.........:lmao: that too.. :p

Look, I understand the "going commando " thing. But, your avatar person better be wary of chafing and, when she gets to my age, incontinence issues.:)

Misty is correct, I would think the opinion of Lizzie's is probably not the majority of OW, but she does say somethings that most likely rings true with anyone that has had a longer, fuller affair.

The whole...wanting to smell like "us'...... happened all the time, he preferred not to shower when he left and no question his constant communication affected the home life at least with the W, impossible not too when you are texting, calling another several times a day.

But more like Misty, I am not a serial "Affair" person, I do regret getting involved even though I don't regret the time we spent, period. We did and do care about one another and I never believed he didn't love and respect his wife nor did I ever discuss her, not my place.

So, the letter is certainly not something that I would ever consider writing or even think of saying....but some of it was pretty funny for the OW too....because there were some funny truths.

BTW, the letter by the MM is from a man who has never cheated and apparently never would.......he can't possibly speak for a Wayward Man....never been one.[/QUOTe

I used to roll around with my Golden Retriever after he would go swimming. So, I completely get the "smelling like us" thing(made our Schnauzer jealous and insecure, though. So, out of respect, I would shower every other week, whether i needed it or not.)

I cannot help but imagine a Saturday Night Live skit whereby a 'hot looking' woman picks up a man... brings him back to her place... and as the become intimate... his hands move through her hair and get caught in a hairpiece... that he sakes off his fingers. Horrified, looking to her he sees her red lipstick smeared like a clown and a false eyelash now in a diagonal position... floating. He shakes that one off. Off come her clothes and underneath is volumes of shapewear, push up bras... and when all of these items, including the 'cutlets' to add volume are yanked out of the bra... he has standing before him an almost 60 year old woman who has been rode hard and put away wet. Crass, yes. But funny in a dry way....

I used to roll around with my Golden Retriever after he would go swimming. So, I completely get the "smelling like us" thing(made our Schnauzer jealous and insecure, though. So, out of respect, I would shower every other week, whether i needed it or not.)

Whatever floats your boat;).....

I cannot help but imagine a Saturday Night Live skit whereby a 'hot looking' woman picks up a man... brings him back to her place... and as the become intimate... his hands move through her hair and get caught in a hairpiece... that he sakes off his fingers. Horrified, looking to her he sees her red lipstick smeared like a clown and a false eyelash now in a diagonal position... floating. He shakes that one off. Off come her clothes and underneath is volumes of shapewear, push up bras... and when all of these items, including the 'cutlets' to add volume are yanked out of the bra... he has standing before him an almost 60 year old woman who has been rode hard and put away wet. Crass, yes. But funny in a dry way....

NOW that was funny... I like dry humor

I think Lizzie60 needs to pull out her reading spectacles and look through her little black book.

• Author
NOW that was funny... I like dry humor

I also thought it was funny... :lmao: (and I'm not kidding)..

Wow! That must have made you feel good for a minute or two between, cross stitching.

To have 'written' or more likely lifted a piece from surfing the web for tidbits of your 'alternate' personality.

Lizzie, your anagrams are showing.

Whatever gives you a little anonymous validation at the end of the day.

Maybe that is all you have left?

Good luck with that sweet old lady.

*Gulp* Reggie...you're a pro golfer, so I retract my last sentence! (I have nuthin' against balls!:bunny:)

I think mine got misplaced or cut off during this last little bout with infidelity. Anyone looking for a Euncih(sp?) to mind the harem?

Wow! That must have made you feel good for a minute or two between, cross stitching.

To have 'written' or more likely lifted a piece from surfing the web for tidbits of your 'alternate' personality.

Lizzie, your anagrams are showing.

Whatever gives you a little anonymous validation at the end of the day.

Maybe that is all you have left?

Good luck with that sweet old lady.

From what I understand she copy and pasted it from a magazine.

From what I understand she copy and pasted it from a magazine.

Well, it worked for Joe Biden, at one time. Why not Lizzie?

Lizzie, you are funny :), but I gotta give it to you for being true to yourself!....But you know what? I hope my stbxh's OW's did not think of me that way...because I really did not have strong, negative feelings for them...I did not even want to know anything about them. And as an xOW, I certainly did not have all those feelings for the BW (now xW of the xOM). I DID, however, make my stbxh pay dearly ;).