Hey it not its not jehovah witness,its written like i said

if you can't see that that sucks for you

why do you think we except christ as are savior,

that we may be spot less from sin,

as someone once told me,

the bible can not be read straight through,

it is a puzzle fit for those of God to understand

don't insult me as a jehova witness

Chemically, living tissue is very different from rocks. Most of the rocks are made up of ionic chemical bonds while living tissue is made up of a complex network of proteins. You can argue that the rock crystals will organize into complex lattice, but the DNA chain is an extremely complex network that happens to be unstable. I would be very impressed if you could create a DNA chain only using a few base elements (C N O H P) in their pure form.

I'd pick out the factual/logical errors in this argument....but you're arguing the literal. My presentation was an analogy about scope.

To me, the existence of life seems unnatural. I’m sure that the creation of life had a helping hand. Even if the DNA were somehow created accidentally, what is probability that the machinery needed to reproduce and feed would also be there?

It's a very very very very very very very very slim probability.

Spread that probability over billions of galaxies, each with billions of stars, and progress time billions of years.

Now it's highly likely (see the Drake equation). This is what I mean by scope. Arguing that a given instance is highly unlikely tells us nothing without considering all of the instances.

For those of you who believe in nothing. No life after death or heaven and hell.....why do you exist? I don't understand why you continue to live your life and complain about how we as humans are destroying this "hell" we have created ourselves. If nothing happens after death, then whats the difference in dying today and 30 years from now.

If nothing happens after death, then whats the difference in dying today and 30 years from now.

30 years of living...living being all you have if you assert nothingness otherwise. This world here is the heaven or hell...this is the land of judgment, ascendency, and punishment.

I don't hold the stance you speak of, but that would be my answer - life is its own purpose.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

They think they'll be reincarnated.But WRONG, there is a hell no matter if you believe in it or not.

jenny i have nothing against you ,I'm a Christian,but backslide alot, meaning I fall out of the right path and act like unsaved people .

I try to stay on the path thats right ,but its hard at times.

Jehova witnesses did not translated the bible,

they did however rewrote a bible in there appeals and ideas.

why are you a christian?

do you consider me unsaved?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

jahova's witnesses are IDIOTS.Thats my personal and strong opinion.

Let’s try to avoid name calling.

I don’t question your faith, but try to avoid all of that religious rhetoric. That only helps the critics.

Ryan

It's a very very very very very very very very slim probability.

Spread that probability over billions of galaxies, each with billions of stars, and progress time billions of years.

Now it's highly likely (see the Drake equation). This is what I mean by scope. Arguing that a given instance is highly unlikely tells us nothing without considering all of the instances.

The only problem is that there is no empirical evidence. How many planets, other than our own, were proven to have life? This requires faith.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

They think they'll be reincarnated.But WRONG, there is a hell no matter if you believe in it or not.

I said it once and I’ll say it again. Life is hard enough the first time so why go through it again?

Does hell exist? I don’t know.

I believe that there is a spirit called Satan that actively seeks to destroy all life.

jenny

why are you a christian?

I’m sure that most of us adopted it from our parents. Why am I still a Christian? Faith. The same faith that some of you have in the Drake equation.

jenny

do you consider me unsaved?

I like to think that in the end, all will be forgiven. This includes Satan. It is not a free ride because they will have to suffer first.

Honestly, it is none of my business. According to church doctrine, that is for God to decide.

Jenny to be saved,

all you have to do is except Jesus Christ as your lord and savior,

to be a sinner,

all you have to do is,

know and what a sin is,

but, to be clear, as it stand now, in your system of beliefs, i'm going to hell?

Jenny asked:

"so...?"

Just dropping in a fairly complex scientific solution to the problem for those who feel science is the ultimate authority. As always, people may or may not believe in a scientific 'proof' as calculated, though you already know what I think about whether one can 'believe' in facts. They just are.

Even the scientists disagree with each other.

jenny

but, to be clear, as it stand now, in your system of beliefs, i'm going to hell?

You said it, not me.

I can guarantee that you will find out someday.

o, i see. who is the scientist? what exactly does s/he say? has s/he been accepted by other scientists? please - in your words, not as a link, i will take the time to understand if you take the time to explain. i am quite interested, i love this kind of stuff.

This is a joke. No I'm not, yes you are blah blah. First of all, you CAN'T use the bible as proof of anything, that's absolutely ridiculous. Second, the preaching has got to stop. That's the reason 90% of normal rational people hate jehovah's witnesses. Stop trying to convert people. Your religion is ****ing stupid based simply on that fact alone. Stay the hell away from my house. You want to go to church and believe in god, that's fine, you're perfectly entitled to do that, and I respect that. Once you leave your church and come to my door to try and convert me is where the hatred begins. You have NO RIGHT to do that. Keep your beliefs to yourself unless someone asks you for them.

Originally posted by BlockHead

Even the scientists disagree with each other.

You said it, not me.

I can guarantee that you will find out someday.

but your system believes that even if i am ethical and kind, but i only believe that christ was simply a figure in history who has been written about, i will go to hell, yes or no?

i said it because i would like to understand by asking questions. in my system, there is no literal hell so i was seeking to understand the mechanics of yours. because it is not my system, i do not have the authority to state my own potential placement in it.

if i'm wrong, just tell me. i don't claim to understand how it all works, and i'm sincere here.

VASH THE STAMPEDE,

I don't know which denomination of Christianity you may be, it doesn't make any difference. Before you can try to teach all these people your beliefs you must learn a few things yourself. You can't just go in yelling your beliefs to try to convert someone.

"there is a hell no matter if you believe in it or not."

Do you really think just because you say this they are going to just say, "well, if this guy says its truth then Im gonna listen to him". They don't even know you, why would they trust you? You need to try to understand what they believe and why they believe what they do before you have any hope in teaching them. The best way to "witness" to others is to live a Christian life.....not to preach to people. Worry about yourself and how you live and others will recognize that as different than the rest of the world. I agree with you though, there is a hell and a heaven. We are entitled to our beliefs just as they are entitled to theirs, but there is no reason to call them IDIOTS just because they don't agree with us. What would Jesus do? Right? The time will come when we are all dead and all of those who didn't believe in Jesus find out there really is a hell will prolly think about this thread(if they can overcome their own fear and pain to think) and wish they had reconsidered Christianity. We will be in heaven without a worry on our minds. So if we give them the benefit of the doubt and they are right afterall and there turns out not to be heaven or hell, we can laugh about our lives and how foolish we were. Either way, looks like we got the better deal.

Originally posted by jenny

so you belive in God and know what a sin is,

cause it is written if you don't know what is a sin, how then can it be counted against you.

Don't know if its word for word.Its not belive when it is in the book.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

First thing's first,I'm not trying to convert any motherfuc*ing one ,it their fuc*ing decision on what they fuc*ing want to believe .

I'M STATING MY OPINION, ITS THE PERSON'S RESPONSIBILITY TO THINK THEIR OWN THOUGHTS . I'm no reverter,but a poster with an opinion.

Sonofhud what bible do you read ,wasn't the devil cast to hell for what he did,

and what did they deccribe it to be?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

I'm not fuc*ing posting here on this thread anymore.

So you bunch of idiots could continue contradicting each other.

novascade

so you belive in God and know what a sin is,

cause it is written if you don't know what is a sin, how then can it be counted against you.

Don't know if its word for word.Its not belive when it is in the book.

Jesus said that sheep will be saved, and the goats won’t. Sheep are stupid, and do stupid things. Goats tear up everything when they are let loose. His message is that the sheep understand right from wrong, and because of that, they can be saved. The goats cannot be saved because they unknowingly destroy everything. Ignorance does not excuse bad behavior.

Maybe this is good news for jenny. She seems to have a developed sense of right and wrong, and her own code of ethics.

novascade

Sonofhud what bible do you read ,wasn't the devil cast to hell for what he did,

and what did they deccribe it to be?

Are you talking about the serpent?
Originally posted by VASH THE STAMPEDE

I'm not fuc*ing posting here on this thread anymore.

So you bunch of idiots could continue contradicting each other.

dude, what happened? i was totally serious. i just wanted to know. i had no intention of insulting you and i'm not sure what went so wrong as to deserve swearing. i genuinely wanted to learn and i'm sorry if that was threatening or upsetting.

Hey remember lucifer an angle of God infact the composer of God.

til what, he goofed,as for the other thing, what are you talking about?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

jenny,jenny,jenny,.... :mad::mad:

I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU.

WHY DO PEOPLE POST/ACCUSE WITHOUT READING EVERY SINGLE POST????????

I'M DONE,I'M FREAKING DONE.............. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: