Is anyone out there??? *raises a flag*

LucreziaBorgia

I think morals are beside the point. No one likes to have someone chosen over them in any context and particularly not one that is done so underhandedly - it hurts, plain and simple.

Regardless of religion, belief, laws or opinion - it hurts someone.

Hurting people, and knowingly participating in helping someone to hurt someone else isn't about what you believe. It is about basic human decency - not doing something to someone that you wouldn't want done to yourself.

Hurting people, and knowingly participating in helping someone to hurt someone else isn't about what you believe. It is about basic human decency - not doing something to someone that you wouldn't want done to yourself.

I agree 100% but I think that you've touched on one of the biggest points of difference here. Many of the OW/M post something like this:

If you're referring to the fact that the A exists at all, well, that would be conduct covered in the realm of the M code of conduct, hence between the MM and the W - nothing at all to do with the agreement between the MM and the OW.

They tend look at the affair like finding a $20 bill laying on the sidewalk - someone else lost it so it's theirs to take Even some of the OW/M who have been a BS in a current or previous relationship feel no sense of moral obligation to their MM or MW's spouse. That strikes me as strange...

Mr. Lucky