guys who dont pay

Lucky555

If 50% of females are married and only 10% of males are then that means, on average, each of those men are married to five women. Since polygamous marriages make up a very small percentage of all marriages then, again, that can't possibly be the case.

Yeah that's true actually. :cool:

At any rate my point was go to any singles event, any bar or any online dating site and see how much easier it is for men than it is for women.

Heck just hang out here and read about all the guys complaining about online dating and how they never get any responses and what do they have to do to get a girl's attention.

It's not ego it's a reality. It's always been like this. Women have more options than men which is why society is designed in such a way that men compete for the attention of women, and treating them to a date is one way a man competes for her love.

I don't make the rules, I just follow them. :p

And decent women don't mind offering to pay. Women should stop pissing and moaning about equality if they're not willing to put their money where their mouth is.

Who's pissing and moaning? A guy asks me out, and insists on paying I love that he does that and accept. What's the problem cowboy? :laugh:

There are plenty of women on here who complain about not being able to find a guy. You must have missed those threads.

Who's pissing and moaning? A guy asks me out, and insists on paying I love that he does that and accept. What's the problem cowboy? :laugh:

I have no problem with you dating guys for their money. ;)

go Dutch!!!!!

plus there is no rule saying that men should pay everytime

however in your case, OP... those guys are cheapskates, for sure

One time I went out with a gal and her friend. I paid for drinks and food and picked up the tab for both of them. I was either feeling really generous, or I left my brain (or balls) in the car. I dunno, I think alcohol had something to do with it.

Common sense will make up for what the date-o-meter can't pick up. Some women just love making guys spend money on them, with no guilt, remorse or any intent on getting to know you better. Then they justify this behavior with the whole "all men are pigs anyway" mantra.

Did you see them again?

:lmao::lmao: your comment made me laugh. Aww that's not cool on those women's part. See in a case like that I would insist on paying my way especially if I were there with a friend that is totally using a guy and I have no need for that I make good money and I certainly don't need to mooch a meal and drinks off a guy.

It's simply the psychology behind a guy on a date going "I can see you can take care of yourself but let me take care of you". It's as simple as that really.

For me paying my way seperates my dealings with friends from romantic interest.

There are plenty of women on here who complain about not being able to find a guy. You must have missed those threads.

I have never seen a woman posting about why men won't get any response on a dating site yet there a hundreds of posts of men asking what they are doing wrong.

Do a test post a profile on a dating site as a woman and do one as a guy and then see which one gets more response.

Or go to a local bar and do a head count and see how many men are in the room vs women.

They don't call them sausage parties for nothin'.

... this thread has gone from talking about how some men are cheapskates...

to talking about how all men are pathetic creatures in general...

way to jack a thread! :cool:

why you wearing shades it's night time, bro ;)

Men are NOT pathetic creatures they are delicious beings, some are just more delicious than others. yum!:D

Men are NOT pathetic creatures they are delicious beings, some are just more delicious than others. yum!:D

thanks, bro :cool:

Clearly you don't know me and I have no idea what the last part of your sentence means. :laugh:

If 50% of females are married and only 10% of males are then that means, on average, each of those men are married to five women. Since polygamous marriages make up a very small percentage of all marriages then, again, that can't possibly be the case.

Keep trying yourself. ;)

(And they say men have huge egos.)

HA, exactly. Same amount of lonely folks in the world. Give or take a few million lonely spinsters.

betterthandead

Don't know about the other male losers in this thread, but if I spnd $20 on a date, it gets spread out in the first 2 or luckily 3 dates. You're just getting to know each other, why is there a need to spend that much money? I know that American women burn their money thinking it's all smiles and fun going to Olive garden spending $20 a head but would guys spend that much money with their guyf riends, Right.

betterthandead

another thing.

Women are not romantic.

Who asks for dates?

Who asks for numbers?

Who buys gifts?

Exactly, women who have this femnist strong woman attitude saying they are leaders fail to completely see that their existence is to reproduce. It is too bad that TV culture has taught them the sex and the city cheesecake, olive garden lifestyle that it's okay to be a NON-WOMAN. They get in a hissy fit when they have to wear makeup or look pretty. Look honey you get the attention that ou want, YOU WANT THE ATTENTION. Loser women.

Guy A: First date he paid ($20)

second date: i paid for my own. He never offered. I felt as though he should have paid. ($40)

Guy B: First date he paid ($25)

Second date he paid ($15)

Third time i saw him he asked me if i had money so he could buy a snack while at the movies. I also drove and paid for the movie. ($35)

I need to feel like he can be "the man" seems like i might be dating some cheap guys?

Why do you feel like you should never contribute to the night's entertainment expenses? Do you have some sort of disability that keeps you from finding gainful employment? Are you under the age of 15 and therefore cannot get a work permit?

Or do you walk on water, fart rosebuds, heal the sick with a simple glance of your magnificent visage, and sing all your words in such a perfect Italian soprano that you feel all men should just naturally foot the bill every time for the favor of your company?

I'm sorry, but its just a ridiculous expectation now a days. Get over yourself.

I have yet to go out on one single date where the guy takes me to a nice place and have a nice conversation with some great food!

I have. When someone asks you out to a specific place, I don't think its out of line to expect them to pay. You didn't get to chose and you may not be able to afford it. In a situation like that, if I'm the one asking then I'm the one paying. If he asked, he can pay. But the rest of the time expect things to go like everywhere else. You pay your own way.

P.S. I've dated the guys who insist on paying and drop a wad on me right out of the gate.

Every damn one of them was doing it because they fancied themselves to be big players and thought it would get them sex in return. OR they had some bad character flaws and they figure throwing money around would hide it or make up for it. Basically money to make up for what they couldn't or wouldn't be giving me that I would actually want and expect.

awesomeness43

*edit* did not realize i wrote an essay.

Its funny how many guys here consider olive garden and the likes as "classy, expensive special dates". Sorry yall.

When i first start seeing a woman on occasions, or if we're actually dating, i would pay for everything. Maybe every once in a while i would joke and pay for dinner and movie and she just covers dessert or what not. I don't believe that is a gold digger by any means, that it is just common courtesy as you are the one courting her.

When in a relationship, it is completely different. I would not be with any woman who feels entitled to me paying for her and being her bank account. Regardless of her life situation, or my lifestyle or financial situation, i would not be with any woman that believes it is her right to be treated all the time.

With my girlfriend, i would still pay most of the time but every so often allow her to take me on a "date" where we switch roles and im pampered and taken care of and treated =D. Also, often times when i pay for dinner and the meal comes to 110 for example, i would leave a 100 and she would just cover the rest and tip. Also, i would completely pamper her, but at the same time allow her to get me nice presents for christmas, birthday and hallmark holidays.

advice to guys, if you pay cash often times women who are sincere and like you for you will offer to pay the rest. ex.. dinner bill: 67.00.. you leave 60 and she pays the rest and tip. just common courtesy and a test to see how she feels.

Paying for women can go completely bad also though. I have once turned a beautiful friend with benefit in to a disaster. We would just on occasion call/txt and hook up. One time, just because i was hungry decided to take her to a restaurant that i frequent (sushi) and she thought of it as a classy date. To say the least, that set up turned confusing and led us to just stop talking.

GOLD DIGGERs, I HATE with a passion. Though they are often humerous, i do not respect them at all. I used to go clubbing several days a week on weekends with friends or co workers. I would usually meet someone on the dance floor, stike up a conversation and if i feel it has potential suggest we go get a drink where its a bit quieter and talk. For that to happen, i have to sense somewhat interest from her genuinely.

ONE TIME, it went well, and suggested a girl to get a drink. What happened next, i remember to this day. She grabbed her, and her 10 best friends to follow us to the bar. Once there, i asked HER what she wanted, and she asked EVERYONE what they wanted and gave me an order list and expected me to pay. To say the least, i was frustrated as i thought i usually do a good job shuffling these types of women out. I then proceeded to give the order of my drink, and the drinks of ALL her friends to the bartender. I paid for my drink, and her drink, which i gave to a random girl who saw the situation and seemed amused and chatted her up. She had the most CONFUSED look ever and it was priceless. She must of felt so stupid in front of all her friends as the bartender asked them to pay for their bill. Summary: I DO NOT RESPECT GOLD DIGGERS. The more i think of it, the more respect and love i have for my girlfriend.

Clearly you don't date much and have a crocodile in your pocket.

But thanks for coming out.

TRUST me we have more options.

More doesn't equate to better. :laugh:

OP, why don't you just find an old-fashioned type guy that will pay? There are plenty out there if you deem that a requirement.

Like most men, I have no problem paying for things with someone I'm on a date with...if I asked her out. If I find she's constantly asking me out and expecting me to pay for places she decides to go, I'm nothing more than a vapour trail. Just like me dating a woman doesn't automatically entitle me to sex after, it doesn't entitle her to expect me to buy whatever the hell she wants.

For those who wondered where "going Dutch" came from, apparently it's just a North American term. Like many other cultures, when Dutch people go out in groups, each one pays their own way. Other countries give it different names, all pointing to different countries. Some call it paying German, to some it's paying English style, and to others, it's paying American (not to be confused with whipping out some greenbacks or your AmEx card).

Awesomeness: I so love that gold digger story!! If for no other reason than that story, you have certainly earned your name. I bow to thee, oh great one.

D-Lish: Signature check - Scooby Snacks was by Fun Lovin' Criminals, not Bloodhound Gang. BHG did ones like Fire, Water, Burn (taken from Rockmaster Scott's The Roof is on Fire), The Bad Touch, and one of my personal favourites, I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks.

P.S. I've dated the guys who insist on paying and drop a wad on me right out of the gate.

Every damn one of them was doing it because they fancied themselves to be big players and thought it would get them sex in return. OR they had some bad character flaws and they figure throwing money around would hide it or make up for it. Basically money to make up for what they couldn't or wouldn't be giving me that I would actually want and expect.

I do it because it works. Simple as that. Some women even end up making money when they go out with me. Like in business, I'm paying top dollar for the best service available, and if they won't oblige, I just take my business elsewhere. It's the brutally competitive nature of globalization. Capital is extremely fluid and always seeking the highest return.

Poor guys are just as flawed in their characters, so money has little to do with it.

Guy A: First date he paid ($20)

second date: i paid for my own. He never offered. I felt as though he should have paid. ($40)

Guy B: First date he paid ($25)

Second date he paid ($15)

Third time i saw him he asked me if i had money so he could buy a snack while at the movies. I also drove and paid for the movie. ($35)

I need to feel like he can be "the man" seems like i might be dating some cheap guys?

IMO the guy should pay on dates - on the first date especially. However, never go out with someone thinking you are above footing the bill. A date is a date but in real life times are hard and maybe these guys aren't cheap - they just can't afford to come out of pocket for someone night after night. IF that's not your thing and you need a guy with boo-koo bucks just leave the "cheapies" alone.

After a second date....hahaha....and after dinner (I never pay for dinner ;)) but like at a movie or bar anything else i usually will offer to buy the next round or at a movie offer to get the refreshments. AND if the guy never allows me to pay for anything I usually insist that I drive. I gotta at least let my balls hang a little, you know?

Oh, yeah, and if i'm not paying I NEVER, ever, never look at the bill or ask how much it cost...ever. I think that's rude I don't need to know how much or how little was spent. Because you should always appreciate someone else treating you. And for me - that rule goes beyond dates its the same for when friends/family pay.

I like your offer rich guy! sounds like you know how to treat the ladies!

its not like i want the guy to break his bank but come on this is crazy.

I am an attractive young lady, I would think these men want to sweep me off my feet! I can see myself taking the guy out for food or something eventually but in the beginning its like "treat the lady like a princess" maybe then they have more of a chance of winn

Neither of these guys FEED ME!

Someday somehow someone will feed me and i will keep him! :)

I will feed you and make sure you're fat and happy. Email me at [email protected] and let's make plans for dinner.

[/b]

LavendarGirl

If a guy asks a girl out on a first date, he should pay. If it were a friends going out thing, and it were discussed in advance, it's okay to go dutch. If the discussion of who pays for what on the first date isn't brought up, the guy should anticipate picking up the entire tab.

At some point (date 2 or later), the financial burden can/should shift so that it's roughly equal. If a guy is such a cheapskate that he calculates your share, that sort of thing, that's a bad sign and probably not the guy to establish a relationship with.

A friend complained constantly about what a cheapskate her H was, and pointed out to the first date that they had -- he treated her to Burger King, and had a buy one/get one free coupon. She paid for the 2nd date, which was dinner and movies. They took turns paying for dates (this was his idea), and by weird (!) coincidence, he had the cheaper dates to pay for! The financial dynamics carried on through their divorce even.

Do a test post a profile on a dating site as a woman and do one as a guy and then see which one gets more response.

Or go to a local bar and do a head count and see how many men are in the room vs women.

Yes, there are generally more men then women there.

But go to a yoga class, or dancing class, and there are more women than men.

Or go to some kind of festival or concert or supermarket or mall and there is a pretty even mix of men versus women.

You know, the whole who pays , equal rights, etc has been discussed and I have to admit, I want the guy to pay at least initially...whatever.

But what gets me is this:

HE NEEDED SNACK MONEY??

No. No snack for you.

But what gets me is this:

HE NEEDED SNACK MONEY??

No snack for you.

That defines his cheapness and it has nothing do to with finances.

I'm fine if a guy admits he's low on finances and can only afford inexpensive outings or that he prefers to go dutch on dates, just as long as he applies that principle fairly. If he wines and dines some women but insists on going halves with me on the popcorn, he is cheap.

The person who asks for and plans the date should pay for it (although the other person should offer to pay the tip or treat them on the second date); but no one is obligated to be an open wallet for their date.