How can I let Him Know i'm interested?

dcgirl33

• Author

I think he just wants to touch me. And he is definently a wuss, but that's OK. A man can be large and in charge with me OR he can just do what I tell him. I like either one, but I won't put up with a wuss trying to tell me what to do.

Besides, the fact that this wasn't a cake walk for him, let's me know that he's not a Playa-Playa. That's good because I don't have time. I need someone who is real and ready for me and what I want.

Most are surprised that at my age I have a 6 year old. He may be expecting a kid, but not that age. Either way, I think i'm "in" with him from what he said on the phone. He wants me bad. I guess they all do. Hee Hee Hee.

You're not alone, My ex-wife is 40 and her son just turned 5 a little over a month ago.

I think he just wants to touch me. And he is definently a wuss, but that's OK. A man can be large and in charge with me OR he can just do what I tell him. I like either one, but I won't put up with a wuss trying to tell me what to do.

Besides, the fact that this wasn't a cake walk for him, let's me know that he's not a Playa-Playa. That's good because I don't have time. I need someone who is real and ready for me and what I want.

As you get older you start to realize that the game-playing is just a waste of time. I'm willing to bet he has kids as well.

• Author

Yes, I'm thinking he has GROWN kids. I hope so because I really don't want to play step-mom to anyone else's kids. At this point, i'm ready to start playing baby.

Cherry Blossom 35

You can always try missed connections on Craigslist. I like the Express idea, though. There is always fluff in the back, like about Paris Hilton or other celebrities and the headlines are really funny. You could say, "oh look at this headline, that is so funny. Who comes up with this stuff?" Humor is always a good break through.

Why was this not a cakewalk for him? You got in touch with him. He called and you finally answered. You are meeting him on the first time he asks.

What wasn't easy about that? You have no idea if he is a player or not. Or a wuss. You seem to have a lot of issues with guys who are older than 40. What gives?

and let's not jump to any assumptions before we find out what the facts or evidence is.

just because he's that age doesn't mean he is:

• divorced already
  • single at the moment
  • has grown kids
  • has kids at all
  • opposed to you having a young child
  • opposed to you having any child - good, bad or indifferent
  • needs to know details about your son - that can be revealed later

also- just because he wants a hug - don't make assumptions about that either.

just take it for him wanting to hug you and be happy.

so - bottom line is- stay in the moment and appreciate it for what it is. no jumping ahead of yourself.

as for worry about him walking you home. i'd be guarded about how much personal info i put out there. always keep your safety in the forefront of your mind.

he doesn't need to know exactly where you live at this early stage.

Why was this not a cakewalk for him? You got in touch with him. He called and you finally answered. You are meeting him on the first time he asks.

What wasn't easy about that? You have no idea if he is a player or not. Or a wuss. You seem to have a lot of issues with guys who are older than 40. What gives?

Looks like you haven't read the entire thread.

I did read the whole thing.

Paraphrase for me.

It seems like he had to go through a lot. He gave her his home number as opposed to his cel, so he had to go back home during the day to forward his phone to his cel, then he got the call but she hung up and he had to call several times before she would answer. His less than stellar behavior suggests he's not a player. if anything he's a bit of a dork.

Add to that he didn't make a move for seven months. But mostly I'm getting dcgirl33 picked up on his wussyness through the phone call.

You think that calling a few times after going home to forward his phone means that he worked hard at this?

Man - that is nothing. He had initial contact handed to him, she called him (the whole hang up thing is embarrassing), he called back, and they are meeting. That isn't difficult at all.

I certainly don't see where she knows much about him at all - but is making a few assumptions awfully early. I hope it all works out, and that she has a nice time!

dang it - i bet we won't hear anything until morning when she is back at work. grrrr

if i remember correctly... does she only post in the daytime...maybe while she's at work?

inquiring minds want to know NOW! he he

She does have a 6 yr old who apparently is a Jacka$$. She's probably out cold by now :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

either that or she's having mad sex with the new guy as we speak! :eek::eek: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Author

You all are too much. Yes, I only post at work. "The boy" won't allow me to do much else when I am at home.

I was wonderful. He is 51 and he has been divorced for 8 years. He has a 25 year old daughter in GA. He lives 6 or 7 blocks from me. We did meet for dinner at the little place and as soon as he saw me, he gave me a big hug. It was nice. i was great the way he just put his cards on the table. He told me how he felt about me (I know he doesn't know me) but he was telling meall of the things he imagined about me. It felt as if we were already in love. He kept touching me when he was talking. I loved it. He already knew i had a son because he said he saw "the boy" once in the station. I was taking him to work with me that day. He saiod "the boy" seemed to be well behaved. NOT! I've gotta get some Ritalin quickly. Ha!

Here is the juicy part. We were eating and I asked him to pass me a napkin. He put his hand out for mine and I tought that he was going to wipe my hand with the napkin for me. He took my hand and put each one of my fingers in his mouth one by one, very slowly. I was in shock. I just preteneded that didn't even just happen. Clearly, he has no table manners. Ha! i think he liked that he had embarrassed me.

I did let him walk me home and he stepped just inside the foyer and gave me a very very passionate kiss. I got lite headed for some reason and when he let me go, I actually fell down. He stepped over me and left. He didn't ask me if i was OK or try to help me to my feet or anything. He called me an hour or so later and once again I was too embarrassed to answer. I guess I will call him today. We have made plans for a movie on saturday anyway.

• Author
You think that calling a few times after going home to forward his phone means that he worked hard at this?

Man - that is nothing. He had initial contact handed to him, she called him (the whole hang up thing is embarrassing), he called back, and they are meeting. That isn't difficult at all.

I certainly don't see where she knows much about him at all - but is making a few assumptions awfully early. I hope it all works out, and that she has a nice time!

I could have not done any of the things I did and where would we be?

Nowhere becaue he told me that basically during the times that I was actually "choking" his interpretation of that was that I was not available. I didn't tell him that was just me choking. When you get older you'll realize that at some point you have to stop playing games and start doing things that can control or effect your outcome. And get you the outcome that you want. As far as I can see, he did a lot. I did have to get the ball and hand it to him, but now he is running with it and I don't think he's going to fumble or fall.

You all are too much. Yes, I only post at work. "The boy" won't allow me to do much else when I am at home.

I was wonderful. He is 51 and he has been divorced for 8 years. He has a 25 year old daughter in GA. He lives 6 or 7 blocks from me. We did meet for dinner at the little place and as soon as he saw me, he gave me a big hug. It was nice. i was great the way he just put his cards on the table. He told me how he felt about me (I know he doesn't know me) but he was telling meall of the things he imagined about me. It felt as if we were already in love. He kept touching me when he was talking. I loved it. He already knew i had a son because he said he saw "the boy" once in the station. I was taking him to work with me that day. He saiod "the boy" seemed to be well behaved. NOT! I've gotta get some Ritalin quickly. Ha!

Here is the juicy part. We were eating and I asked him to pass me a napkin. He put his hand out for mine and I tought that he was going to wipe my hand with the napkin for me. He took my hand and put each one of my fingers in his mouth one by one, very slowly. I was in shock. I just preteneded that didn't even just happen. Clearly, he has no table manners. Ha! i think he liked that he had embarrassed me.

I did let him walk me home and he stepped just inside the foyer and gave me a very very passionate kiss. I got lite headed for some reason and when he let me go, I actually fell down. He stepped over me and left. He didn't ask me if i was OK or try to help me to my feet or anything. He called me an hour or so later and once again I was too embarrassed to answer. I guess I will call him today. We have made plans for a movie on saturday anyway.

Are you serious? this sounds like something out of a comedy movie. :lmao:

• Author

He wants me bad ya'll. He just send me the email below. I don't think i'll go though. He may just want to make me fall down again, but this time right on his bed. Hee Hee Hee

Jane,

Thank you for having dinner with me. I'm trying to work, but I can't take my mind off of you. Can I see you this evening? Would you like to see where I live? I'm a weekend warrior and I've done a lot of things to my house. I would love for you to see it. What do you say and don't say no.

You can bring your son.

Very truly yours,

Darren

[

IfWishesWereHorses

No doubt he wants you! So what do you think he'll do once he gets you? Are you going to his house? I gotta tell you, the finger licking would have sent me running for the hills!

• Author
Are you serious? this sounds like something out of a comedy movie. :lmao:

Yeah, it was a comedy. I've got to get myself together. Really, I couldn't breathe when he was kissing me. I think that's why I got lite headed. That may be one of his old player moves to cut a girls air off and make her think she fell down from the kiss when really it was a lack of oxygen to the brain.