I hate good looking people.

It was the Chernobyl radiation that ruined my looks in the first place

But your glow-in-the-dark member makes me light up inside. :love:

Jake Barnes
But your glow-in-the-dark member makes me light up inside. :love:
but you never let me take off the mask....
but you never let me take off the mask....

It's nothing personal. The back of anybody's head will end up becoming quite boring after a while. If the elastic keeps wandering into your mouth, then I apologise.

• Author

They take all the women I like too and they get jobs easily.

whichwayisup
They take all the women I like too and they get jobs easily.

Wow, this is going nowhere. So many people have tried to help you, offer you advice, how to work on yourself and build up self esteem, learn to let go of that chip on your shoulder...Yet you're still going on about you hating good looking people.

• Author
Oh boo hoo. Maybe if you had a better personality you could get those jobs.

You've got such an 'E' crush on me. Some one likes that bad boys (looks around room). Hahaha.

Wonderlandless

AHAHAHAHA. Oh jesus christ.

No, sweetie, I just see you as easy pickings. I like my men to have balls.

whateverwillbe

I have spent way too much time reading this thread not to comment.

MaxMan----If you are not 13, then you must be one of those guys who got ridiculed in school. The good looking girls must have done some mean stuff to you, for you to feel that any good looking girl deserves to be treated badly.

Where is your human compassion????? You have no idea what that waitress is dealing with in life, yet you seem to think it is within your right as a paying customer to be a jerk. They have to put on a happy persona, because it is their job. Yes, they could get a different job, but why should they have to do that---because you paid your dues? Look at the girl you dated, she would go home and cry. When you cared for her, did you enjoy her hurting? Why would you get pleasure from that (making someone cry)----seriously you are mentally whacked.

I suppose you feel the same goes with nurses who are called to care for people's health, deserving of being treated like crap. How about teachers who want to help children learn? They deserve to be shot at because there are whacked out kids with minds like you? How about tellers at banks who need to work to feed their kids? Cashiers who need to put them selves through school, so they don't have to deal with mean people for the rest of their lives?

Life is about not about you, it is only your life that is about you. Get over it. Go get your nose job. Maybe, just maybe, if you could try to be a nice person and try to care about people, instead of thinking everyone is against you, you may find you won't have to pay for sex.

Have you looked at something you are saying about yourself? You say you are too nice to treat taxi drivers and pizza delivery guys badly. Why is that? Because they are men? You pay them for their services, so why would you not treat them as badly? Because they did not scar you from your childhood. You didn't want sex from them, so they didn't matter as much.

Pretty girls can be very mean. See the movie, 'Mean Girls'? But so can ugly girls. Good looking guys can be mean and so can ugly ones like you. Obviously you do have an issue with the good looking guys, though, who take the jobs you think you should have. I am sure you think you should have that job, but personality goes a long way and your ugly one must really shine through the minute you walk in.

I just can not comprehend someone thinking that someone deserves to be treated like crap solely on looks or what type of job they hold.

You are a jerk. I would never treat you badly because you are ugly on the outside, but man, if I met you in the real world and knew who you were, I would hate you like everyone else seems to in your world. You want to make people miserable who you think deserve it. GET HELP!!

Please, correct me if I am wrong---because in your case, I hope I am. I hope you are just trying to rile up some nerves here. Knowing the good looking people would come in here and you are doing exactly what you do in your everyday life.....pissing them off.

I was friends with some very beautiful girls, while attractive, I was not in the same class of attractiveness as them. I always had a few pounds to lose, my nose wasn't as petite as theirs, my hair wasn't as perfect, my skin wasn't as soft and clear as theirs. I wasn't as confidient as them. I was not as social as them. I always felt less then them. So I stopped being their friend. I did it to myself. They weren't mean to me. They didn't look at me that way. It was me who couldn't handle it. So look at it in reality. They lost a good friend, because I was jealous of their good looks. Take a good look inside, bud.

• Author
You have no idea what that waitress is dealing with in life, yet you seem to think it is within your right as a paying customer to be a jerk

She is probably wondering which pair of shoes and matching hand bag she might buy next. If she is really deep she'll be wondering what she is going to do (or what she is going to HAVE to do) to pass calc II.

• Author

The reason is because everyone is nice to the good looking waitress and cashiers because everyone wants their approval. The immigrant taxi drivers and delivery men are usually pretty ugly and unlikeable it is so no one care what they thin therefore it is a better measure of a persons level of kindness.

whateverwillbe
The reason is because everyone is nice to the good looking waitress and cashiers because everyone wants their approval. The immigrant taxi drivers and delivery men are usually pretty ugly and unlikeable it is so no one care what they thin therefore it is a better measure of a persons level of kindness.

That is an interesting twisted way of looking at things. Although I have never looked at taxi drivers or delivery men as ugly. Maybe not attractive, but ugly--no. Actually, I guess you are right in one way, I thought one taxi driver looked a little on the scary, crazy side, so I waved him on. I have never had a good looking nor ugly pizza guy.....just kind of average.

I had a friend who was very beautiful. She worked as a waitress. She went there and put on that happy go lucky persona. But she wasn't thinking of what kind of shoes or purse to buy.....she was thinking of how to pay her next bill, because her family had died in a car crash. She was trying to get through school, because she was the only one who could take care of herself. She didn't have everything going for her, but she was trying to do the best she could.

So what you are doing is stereotyping. So should we just assume that ugly men are all jerks?

Wonderlandless

...Ugh, I am so over this thread. I have never in my life met anyone over the internet I've wanted to punch in the mouth as badly as I want to do with you, Max.

You are an ugly, pathetic human being, and I for one am glad your life sucks so much. You made your bed with your negativity, now you get to lie in it.

As Seinfeld says, "that's just something ugly people say to make themselves feel better!"

Really though, it is unfair, I mean good looking people have so many natural advantages. Which is why I had a little plastic surgery. We're all victims or beneficiaries of our genes, they bless/curse us at random, so why not take control of life, I SAY!

• Author

I had a friend who was very beautiful. She worked as a waitress. She went there and put on that happy go lucky persona. But she wasn't thinking of what kind of shoes or purse to buy.....she was thinking of how to pay her next bill, because her family had died in a car crash. She was trying to get through school, because she was the only one who could take care of herself. She didn't have everything going for her, but she was trying to do the best she could.

I'm sad her family died but I don't feel sorry for he in her work situation. Who I would feel sorry for would be the dishwasher or some ugly dude making minimum wage in the same situation, whom no one would care about. What about all the big ugly guys out the back cooking and washing dishes ? Are you sure they do not have families ? You are concerned about your friend because of the way she looks.

Your friend was probably making a lot more money as a waitress than she was letting on and would have lived a very comfortable life. I care more about the person who is working for a sub-par wage and trying just to survive let alone get through another useless college degree.

It is so easy to feel sorry for the pretty waitress in your story because she is attractive and you want her approval. The way things are set up in our society good looking people have a lot of strength. When you're lower skilled, good looking women have the most strength of anyone. Good looking people almost never end up poor and good looking women almost always have money and find jobs. Everything is service based in this economy which helps women and good looking people a lot.

whateverwillbe
I'm sad her family died but I don't feel sorry for he in her work situation. Who I would feel sorry for would be the dishwasher or some ugly dude making minimum wage in the same situation, whom no one would care about. What about all the big ugly guys out the back cooking and washing dishes ? Are you sure they do not have families ? You are concerned about your friend because of the way she looks.

Your friend was probably making a lot more money as a waitress than she was letting on and would have lived a very comfortable life. I care more about the person who is working for a sub-par wage and trying just to survive let alone get through another useless college degree.

It is so easy to feel sorry for the pretty waitress in your story because she is attractive and you want her approval. The way things are set up in our society good looking people have a lot of strength. When you're lower skilled, good looking women have the most strength of anyone. Good looking people almost never end up poor and good looking women almost always have money and find jobs. Everything is service based in this economy which helps women and good looking people a lot.

What a bunch of S**t. The reason I felt so sorry for her, is because she deserved it. If you lost your family, as ugly as you are, I would also feel bad for you. I feel bad for you anyway. I feel bad that you hate everyone who isn't ugly, because you are pathetic loser who wishes to be that way. How could I not feel sorry for you? I am sure that when most people read your crap, after hating you and your terrible excuse for a human, they really do feel sorry for you. We feel sorry that you can't rise above your short comings and get help for yourself. It isn't everyone else, it is you. It is you that is so negative. I feel bad for people in the back who are the dishwasher's and such...I would never treat them badly because of it. NOBODY deserves to be treated badly, unless they are treating you badly, which then, well, they do deserve it.

• Author

I said I felt sorry for her because her family died. Why should I feel sorry for her because she has bills to pay ? She is in a better position than most to be able to pay them.

• Author
What a bunch of S**t. The reason I felt so sorry for her, is because she deserved it. If you lost your family, as ugly as you are, I would also feel bad for you. I feel bad for you anyway. I feel bad that you hate everyone who isn't ugly, because you are pathetic loser who wishes to be that way. How could I not feel sorry for you? I am sure that when most people read your crap, after hating you and your terrible excuse for a human, they really do feel sorry for you. We feel sorry that you can't rise above your short comings and get help for yourself. It isn't everyone else, it is you. It is you that is so negative. I feel bad for people in the back who are the dishwasher's and such...I would never treat them badly because of it. NOBODY deserves to be treated badly, unless they are treating you badly, which then, well, they do deserve it.

You treat them badly every single day you go about your happy little life and do nothing to help the weak, every time you use their service you are treating them badly.

whateverwillbe
You treat them badly every single day you go about your happy little life and do nothing to help the weak, every time you use their service you are treating them badly.

What the f***? I don't treat anyone badly. You seriously need some mental help. I don't have happy little life, if I did I wouldn't be here posting on this forum. I help the weak everyday, because that is what I choose to do for a living. You are an idiot.

Why don't you go have some free sex tonight and go f yourself. Why punish the prostitutes? They are way too good for you.

I am so over you, you don't even want help, you want to blame everyone else for your problems, because you are the cause of all of them. Maybe, just maybe, you will find someone out there that is lower on the crappy person scale....that is the only way you will ever feel better, knowing someone is lower than you. You need to find a friend--try God, he is the only one who could possibly love you. Try something positive for the first time in your life. You might be surprised.

Time to go take me off this subscription, so I don't waste anymore of my meaningful life on you.

• Author
What the f***? I don't treat anyone badly. You seriously need some mental help. I don't have happy little life, if I did I wouldn't be here posting on this forum. I help the weak everyday, because that is what I choose to do for a living. You are an idiot.

Why don't you go have some free sex tonight and go f yourself. Why punish the prostitutes? They are way too good for you.

I am so over you, you don't even want help, you want to blame everyone else for your problems, because you are the cause of all of them. Maybe, just maybe, you will find someone out there that is lower on the crappy person scale....that is the only way you will ever feel better, knowing someone is lower than you. You need to find a friend--try God, he is the only one who could possibly love you. Try something positive for the first time in your life. You might be surprised.

Time to go take me off this subscription, so I don't waste anymore of my meaningful life on you.

Well I don't make any pretense to being good to everyone. I want to be good to those that are most in need that does not include good looking people working in service jobs. I don't find them to be particularly needy at all.

So before you label me as such a bad guy have you had a look at yourself and the way you treat people ?

• Author

You are right though you should not be mean to people just because they work in a particular job or because they are good looking. That does not mean I cannot be resentful towards good looking people who have such an advantage over me in life, especially when they claim that they worked harder or are some how better than me. There is a difference I think between being good and being a push over. I should be allowed to be resentful towards them I think I should...

I probably shouldn't waste my time pointing this out, because I'm pretty sure the only real purpose to this thread is to needle people and get a reaction in an attempt for the OP to relieve boredom. But I'm bored, too, and this particular bit was so silly, I can't help pointing it out.

How are we treating them badly every time we use their services? Should we STOP using their services, so that whatever restaurant/store they work in goes out of business and they get fired and then REALLY have things rough? Especially since, according to you, they won't be able to find another job since the world hates uggos so much? :p

Also, just in case you're actually being serious in these posts, did you ever stop and think that maybe a lot of good looking people don't REALIZE they're good looking? That they think they're extremely ugly? It's called body dysmorphic disorder. I know people who deal with it, and it's horrible. Girls who have extremely low self-esteem, who self-mutilate their bodies by cutting or burning themselves, who can barely get out of bed because they're so depressed and often refuse to leave their houses, girls who hate themselves far more than you ever will.

• Author

How are we treating them badly every time we use their services? Should we STOP using their services, so that whatever restaurant/store they work in goes out of business and they get fired and then REALLY have things rough? Especially since, according to you, they won't be able to find another job since the world hates uggos so much? :p

I think that as a developed nation we have a responsibility to all of the members of society to provide them with basic material comfort at an increasing and relative level to overall growth in the economy. By making use of the service provided you are in a way exploiting the worker.

Max,

Not sure if this has already been covered ...but...I'm wondering where you gain this odd perception of reality from. Something(s) happened in your life for you to be seeing this false negative perception of reality.

As fas as good-looking people, if you're so jealous, why don't you quit complaining, get off your a$$, go exercise and get in shape, learn how to dress fashionable, and keep good hygiene. Walla! You are now good-looking.