I hate good looking people.

Sounds about right, I am used to being at the bottom remember ? A person in authority treating me poorly is nothing new, nor is it something that would upset me greatly.

Have 'her' AA, doesn't that imply possession ? so you own administrative assistants, and I thought I had an unfair attitude.

I'm sorry, the AA's temp will put you on the list.

• Author
I'm sorry, the AA's temp will put you on the list.

Don't you see how you are a snob ? You are not better than me, in fact you are worse because you don't admit what you are.

Wonderlandless

Says the guy who thinks its fun to shat on customer service workers and waiters.

Forgive us if we're not quick to look at it in your perspective.

Touche, in his other 'Waaaah I hate pretty people' thread, he said he is 'racist against waiters'.

I guess somewhere down the road a waitress didn't clean up his spilled coffee fast enough. :rolleyes:

Racist against waiters? That's a first. Never heard that one before.

Maybe he should just go to buffets then. :laugh:

• Author
Racist against waiters? That's a first. Never heard that one before.

Maybe he should just go to buffets then. :laugh:

I'm also racist against political science students.

Don't you see how you are a snob ? You are not better than me, in fact you are worse because you don't admit what you are.

I know I am a snob, in fact, but you know what? I know when to be an snob. :D

• Author
I know I am a snob, in fact, but you know what? I know when to be an snob. :D

I don't understand what that means.

Now I feel sad.

Why did you all go and make me feel sad. Now I will go to bed.

Thanks a lot guys, you made me sad.

I don't understand what that means.

Now I feel sad.

Why did you all go and make me feel sad. Now I will go to bed.

Thanks a lot guys, you made me sad.

What are you so sad about. Dream about being mean to the waitresses. That'll cheer you up!

• Author
What are you so sad about. Dream about being mean to the waitresses. That'll cheer you up!

Why would I do that ? its silly, I would achieve nothing.

Why would I do that ? its silly, I would achieve nothing.

I know but it will make you feel good for a little while, right?

Wonderlandless

Jesus christ, child, just go to bed. Your mother is going to spank you when she catches you up this late.

Nah not really.

Well then think about what you can start to do differently. Nothing will change until you change it. I know it gets old hearing that but it's the truth.

Try to be really nice to everyone you run into tomorrow. Smile at people and be nice and ask how they are and even compliment them on something.

Try it. See what happens.

CandyGirlXO

I would just like to say that good looking people do not always have it so easy! I constantly have jealous women hate on me for no reason! At work several times since they FIRST met me are completely rude. When I have done nothing to them! People tell me because I am pretty.

I get the, "you are stuck up" thing all the time! Why? Because I am pretty but shy?? Friends dont want me to meet their potential future bf's for a while in fear that they would like me instead!

My ex would certainly make me feel like he was with me because he thought I was "hot" He would say you are so hot and you dont even know it. That's the thing I dont think I am better than anyone!

Life is hard no matter who you are.

But I know the feeling... I feel the sameway about people that have $. Not the people that work hard to earn it but the people with trust funds like my ex.

Wonderlandless

I get the, "you are stuck up" thing all the time! Why? Because I am pretty but shy?

I get that allllll the time. I am extremely shy and get really nervous in social situations, so people write me off as a snob because I am not talking to them or other people and pretty.

It really hurts, too.

• Author
I get the, "you are stuck up" thing all the time! Why? Because I am pretty but shy?

I get that allllll the time. I am extremely shy and get really nervous in social situations, so people write me off as a snob because I am not talking to them or other people and pretty.

It really hurts, too.

I hate people in general so they write me off in social situations.

Wonderlandless

They only write you off because they can see that you radiate negativity like Chernobyl radiation.

Get a better out look on life and people won't write you off so much.

Teacher's Pet

I wish I was born rich instead of just so good looking. :(

-tp

boo hoo

I just got back from a vacation to the beach, and it was filled with young attractive people. It's been about 15 years since I looked like that and could pull off a bikini. While part of me is jealous, I also know how insecure and immature a lot of them are. When I was that age and looked that good, I had so little knowledge about my body, my sensuality and my sexuality.

I am glad that personal happiness, sexual satisfaction and relationship stability are not dependent on size or shape.

I guess I am comforted knowing that I like myself better now than I did back then.

I wish I was born rich instead of just so good looking. :(

What a curse! I would hate to have your problem. It must be almost impossible to drag yourself away from mirrors, and your hands must be wandering uncontrollably and incessantly over your hard body. A permanent state of self-arousal, no less.

Jake Barnes
They only write you off because they can see that you radiate negativity like Chernobyl radiation.

It was the Chernobyl radiation that ruined my looks in the first place