I hate good looking people.

Wonderlandless

. I didn't care that I had to clean up spills or that people were rude to me, it just wasn't a big deal.

Suuuuure it didn't. Which is why you constantly relate stories to us how you have been shat on before, and why its okay for you to do it to other people.

I DO have a applaud your back-pedaling skills. You truly are the master.

and, if the owners lose your business, so what? I'm sure they can find someone else. Dime a dozen as they say..

Very true. A lot of owners would rather kick out a rude person than have to deal with their grief. Trust me, I've worked many customer service jobs. For every one rude SOB there are ten nice customers to replace him.

• Author
So why is it a big deal now? Like we popped that into your head and you're reacting to it? You certainly seemed bugged about in responding to me with that Yeah well..

I'm not even going to respond to that other than to say you were antagonizing me and you know it. Nice cheap shot by the way.

Well so long as I do not break any laws, speaking rudely to a person is not going to get me thrown out of any establishment I know of. The owners won't want to lose my business and they'll try to turn it around. I know what I can and cannot get away with.

Business' "fire" customers too. At some point your business is NOT worth it.

You may not have broken any laws but two things come to mind, public disturbance and a business' right of refusal. They don't have to serve you.

Have you ever discover that they try to turn it around and guess who left? You thought you got them for some small change, guess what? The business got their objective done, you're out of the store thinking you've one upped them.

Win win for you and them but the last laugh is on you.

• Author
Business' "fire" customers too. At some point your business is NOT worth it.

You may not have broken any laws but two things come to mind, public disturbance and a business' right of refusal. They don't have to serve you.

Have you ever discover that they try to turn it around and guess who left? You thought you got them for some small change, guess what? The business got their objective done, you're out of the store thinking you've one upped them.

Win win for you and them but the last laugh is on you.

Yeah but at least I get to bone a pretty cashier and ruin her day. My objective completed.

whichwayisup
Nice cheap shot by the way.

Thanks..;) But I actually wasn't antagonizing you, I was trying to get you see how ridculous some of the stuff you're saying is, that's all. Don't assume the worst about me, you don't know me. I've been trying to help and all I can tell you is, this is YOUR life and you make it into whatever you want it to be.

If you feel you're ugly and don't have self confidence - DO something about it. Work on you. Involve your family, talk to them, ask for help. If you are tired of being bitter and having that chip on your shoulder, do something to get rid of that. Laugh and be silly, lighten up and stop reacting to the littlest things that piss you off. Learn to just suck it up and let it go.

Life is too short to be this bitter.

Yeah but at least I get to bone a pretty cashier and ruin her day. My objective completed.

And you feel good about yourself after that?

Wonderlandless

Yeah but at least I get to bone a pretty cashier and ruin her day.

Sweetie, let me put it to you in a very simple way.

You HAVEN'T ruined her day. SRY2SAY. Most of the time, after you leave, they wonder WTF was your problem then will mercilessly rip you apart for a good five minutes while having a laugh about how your crappy behavior is obviously making up for your short-comings.

As a girl working in a male dominated work place (I test video games) I have to put up with little pricks like you all day long. All the girls do, and trust me, we're not as fragile as you think.

Keep being nasty to us, and we'll keep laughing at that harelip or might accidentally let our thought about it 'slip' next time.

• Author

A waitress yes, cashier no. I'd never actually do it.. its just a fantasy but I am demanding as hell in restaurants. Thats about as far as I can take it I am, far too nice.

Don't be surprised that she'll be your bosses boss and give you an objective completed by ruining your days. :lmao::lmao:

• Author
Yeah but at least I get to bone a pretty cashier and ruin her day.

Sweetie, let me put it to you in a very simple way.

You HAVEN'T ruined her day. SRY2SAY. Most of the time, after you leave, they wonder WTF was your problem then will mercilessly rip you apart for a good five minutes while having a laugh about how your crappy behavior is obviously making up for your short-comings.

As a girl working in a male dominated work place (I test video games) I have to put up with little pricks like you all day long. All the girls do, and trust me, we're not as fragile as you think.

Keep being nasty to us, and we'll keep laughing at that harelip or might accidentally let our thought about it 'slip' next time.

They bitch about it all day and then they go home and cry. I lived with a girl for about a year and sometimes she'd come home from work at her little service job and cry in her room. She'd come home so upset that she didn't even want to talk to anyone.

Wonderlandless

but I am demanding as hell in restaurants

Hope you like your steak with a side of snot.

They bitch about it all day and then they go home and cry. I lived with a girl for about a year and sometimes she'd come home from work at her little service job and cry in her room. She'd come home so upset that she didn't even want to talk to anyone.

I doubt it was from one azzhole she had to deal with for five or ten minutes. Nice try thinking you can ruin our day in five minutes.

• Author
Don't be surprised that she'll be your bosses boss and give you an objective completed by ruining your days. :lmao::lmao:

Its likely, so why shouldn't I get a little bit of my own for now ? She is sure as hell not going to care about me a few more years down the track.

Wonderlandless

She is sure as hell not going to care about me a few more years down the track.

Oh trust me, when you walk in for that interview, she'll remember the rude little snot from a few years ago. Women are bitches like that, yo.

• Author
She is sure as hell not going to care about me a few more years down the track.

Oh trust me, when you walk in for that interview, she'll remember the rude little snot from a few years ago. Women are bitches like that, yo.

slightly delusional .. would be a major, major coincidence.

Wonderlandless

You know, Max...after all of this I am having a REALLY hard time believing you're some adult male with a chip on your shoulder.

Are you sure you're not some 13-year-old-punk who is mad at the world because his mommy doesn't let him do what he wants? Because seriously, you have the mentality and rationality of one.

Interesting to me that you're a shyt to the waitresses. Many times, when giving dating advice, I say that women should pay very close attention to how a guy treats the waitstaff. It's very, very telling.

I've gone out with guys like you on a date. Trust me, they never got a second date. Into the trash pile!

That's just SO low class. What's funny is these guys thought they were big shots and were "showing off." I was disgusted.

• Author
You know, Max...after all of this I am having a REALLY hard time believing you're some adult male with a chip on your shoulder.

Are you sure you're not some 13-year-old-punk who is mad at the world because his mommy doesn't let him do what he wants? Because seriously, you have the mentality and rationality of one.

I am bad... what can I say ? But that doesn't make you good either, your described revenge scenario illustrates my point perfectly. You only ever care about yourself.

slightly delusional .. would be a major, major coincidence.

That is true, she won't have time to waste. She'll just have her AA put you on the promotion blacklist.

It is a small world, if you upset everyone, no one will help you.

• Author
Interesting to me that you're a shyt to the waitresses. Many times, when giving dating advice, I say that women should pay very close attention to how a guy treats the waitstaff. It's very, very telling.

I've gone out with guys like you on a date. Trust me, they never got a second date. Into the trash pile!

That's just SO low class. What's funny is these guys thought they were big shots and were "showing off." I was disgusted.

That is probably a good reflection of how he would treat a woman, but not a good reflection of overall character in my opinion, a better test would be to see how much he tips the immigrant taxi driver or the Pizza guy.

Wonderlandless

your described revenge scenario illustrates my point perfectly.

What, people get a laugh out of some 13-year-old brat coming in and acting all big and bad? Such horrible, horrible revenge. I tell ya, Max, everyone IS out to get you!

• Author
That is true, she won't have time to waste. She'll just have her AA put you on the promotion blacklist.

It is a small world, if you upset everyone, no one will help you.

Sounds about right, I am used to being at the bottom remember ? A person in authority treating me poorly is nothing new, nor is it something that would upset me greatly.

Have 'her' AA, doesn't that imply possession ? so you own administrative assistants, and I thought I had an unfair attitude.

That is probably a good reflection of how he would treat a woman, but not a good reflection of overall character in my opinion, a better test would be to see how much he tips the immigrant taxi driver or the Pizza guy.

Wrong. "Overall character" as you put it includes how he treats ALL people..not just half the population.

You're a foolish man who doesn't see that your happiness is all up to you. Make others miserable and you'll be made more and more miserable.

Wonderlandless

Touche, in his other 'Waaaah I hate pretty people' thread, he said he is 'racist against waiters'.

I guess somewhere down the road a waitress didn't clean up his spilled coffee fast enough. :rolleyes: