I hate good looking people.

Its easy just speak to them as you normally would but with a really nasty tone of voice, then command them to do something, and tell them what is happening in unacceptable.

What are they gonna do ? It is fun watching them squirm and seeing the hatred in their eyes. Particularly the young college aged girls who think they're better than their job.

The thing is.. for your 'audience' you'll be the 'moron'... :laugh:

Lies if you told a customer f off you'd have been fired on the spot. Heck, maybe in the late 80's and early 90's you got away with it, but not today.

Not when I owned my own store dude...

If a customer messed with me in a demeaning way, I bounced them. Who was going to fire me.... me?

And I did get fired from a job in high school for telling someone to f-off at a job. I was 17, working in a food court and some woman went off swearing at me because she didn't like her sandwich... I told her where to go and got canned. I didn't give a crap.

If you're a bully, and you go about pouncing on people rudely to make yourself feel better- you're going to run into a bigger bully. That bigger bully may be angrier than you and take a run at you. I know I would.

I have no tolerance for ass-holes or people treating other people like crap because they are in the service industry.

Watch out for the people behind you too... I almost took a guy's head off at the grocery store last year because he told a cashier to shut up and hurry up. Everyone in line pounced on him and put him in his place.

So feel free to be a dick to people in order to make yourself feel better- but be aware that you're def going to encounter people who won't put up with you. Some of those people might be very big...

whichwayisup

This has nothing to do with your looks, it's how you carry yourself, your energy and your confidence. You seem very jealous or envious, either way, something in you is broken and to purposely go out of your way to make someone else feel like crap is NOT nice.

No they are there for me to have that right. By buying their product I am paying them for the right to treat them like dirt if that is what I desire. Or I have the option to be nice to them, in an attempt to seek their approval - thats why you hire good looking people

Wow. All I can say is, maybe you need to work on you and stop worrying about others around you, let alone their looks. Your life IS going to be an unhappy one if you don't lighten up and just accept people as they are. Ugly, fat, pretty, handsome, gay or straight, race and whatever colour of their skin.

• Author
Not when I owned my own store dude...

If a customer messed with me in a demeaning way, I bounced them. Who was going to fire me.... me?

And I did get fired from a job in high school for telling someone to f-off at a job. I was 17, working in a food court and some woman went off swearing at me because she didn't like her sandwich... I told her where to go and got canned. I didn't give a crap.

If you're a bully, and you go about pouncing on people rudely to make yourself feel better- you're going to run into a bigger bully. That bigger bully may be angrier than you and take a run at you. I know I would.

I have no tolerance for ass-holes or people treating other people like crap because they are in the service industry.

Watch out for the people behind you too... I almost took a guy's head off at the grocery store last year because he told a cashier to shut up and hurry up. Everyone in line pounced on him and put him in his place.

So feel free to be a dick to people in order to make yourself feel better- but be aware that you're def going to encounter people who won't put up with you. Some of those people might be very big...

Oh what a load of bull dust its a business, your function is to make money and entertain people. If that means getting treated like crap, then you get treated like crap.You're the one who is immature about it, not me.

There are much worse things that can happen than being spoken to harshly by a customer. Show some professionalism.

Wonderlandless

What did you say you do...stock shelves (you know, in your 'I hate pretty girls' thread)? Can I come over and knock all the cans you just stocked on the shelf after I take one? I mean, hey, my money is helping to keep the business afloat and thus helps give you a paycheck.

You're the one who is immature about it, not me.

Yes, because being a rude little snot to someone trying to help you for no reason other than the fact you hate your own life isn't immature in the least bit. :rolleyes:

• Author

I don't stack shelves I stacked shelves for a little while but not at a grocery store.

• Author
What did you say you do...stock shelves (you know, in your 'I hate pretty girls' thread)? Can I come over and knock all the cans you just stocked on the shelf after I take one? I mean, hey, my money is helping to keep the business afloat and thus helps give you a paycheck.

You're the one who is immature about it, not me.

Yes, because being a rude little snot to someone trying to help you for no reason other than the fact you hate your own life isn't immature in the least bit. :rolleyes:

Thats so funny, because that is exactly what customer do.

What are they gonna do ? It is fun watching them squirm and seeing the hatred in their eyes. Particularly the young college aged girls who think they're better than their job.

You have deep hatred toward yourself?

• Author
You have deep hatred toward yourself?

Yeah for sure I am a terrible person. But aren't we all ? n ?

Oh what a load of bull dust its a business, your function is to make money and entertain people. If that means getting treated like crap, then you get treated like crap.You're the one who is immature about it, not me.

There are much worse things that can happen than being spoken to harshly by a customer. Show some professionalism.

You show professionalism when it is warranted.

I have two degrees, two diplomas and a myriad of life experience.

You come into my establishment and treat me like crap- I'll throw you out on your ass. That's real life. Actions have consequences.

Believe me- had you ever stepped into my establishment and treated me badly- you'd be bounced. I'd rather starve than be treated like garbage.

I'd chastise you like a little child and remove you by the scruff of your neck. You may even have to see a doctor to have my stiletto removed from your ass.

• Author
thats so funny, because that is exactly what customer do.

Gee, sucks doesn't it?

When I was about 18 (first year college) my job was to stack the dog food in the dog food isle. I'd make it all perfect and then someone would come and knock it all over, while making a purchase thinking it was funny. Or during my time at the gas station, I would have just finished washing the floor, someone walks in with big muddy boots. People would come in and abuse me about the price of petrol or about this and that just because they'd had a bad day or were upset about something. That is how the world works it is what people do to each other. Then there were the drunk people that would come in after a night of drinking when I was working the overnight Friday and Saturday night shifts.

• Author
You show professionalism when it is warranted.

I have two degrees, two diplomas and a myriad of life experience.

You come into my establishment and treat me like crap- I'll throw you out on your ass. That's real life. Actions have consequences.

Believe me- had you ever stepped into my establishment and treated me badly- you'd be bounced. I'd rather starve than be treated like garbage.

I'd chastise you like a little child and remove you by the scruff of your neck. You may even have to see a doctor to have my stiletto removed from your ass.

Why do I care about your degree's they're just worthless pieces of paper ?

Wonderlandless

I'd make it all perfect and then someone would come and knock it all over thinking it was funny.

Oh poor baby! But hey, just like in your own words 'there are worse things than being talked to harshly by a customer', there are worse things than someone knocking down all those dog food bags you just piled up. God, show some professionalism!

People would come in and abuse me about the price of petrol or about this and that just because they'd had a bad day or were upset about something.

And you're going to stoop to their level, huh? Well, as you said, there are worse things than being talked to harshly. Show some professionalism.

Why do I care about your degree's they're just worthless pieces of paper ?

Well if you had one of those worthless paper.. you wouldn't be staking up shelves.. :D

Yeah for sure I am a terrible person. But aren't we all ? n ?

If you learn to accept yourself and love yourself, you will treat others well. Treat yourself and treat other are connected. when you find yourself torture others, maybe you are torturing yourself, let's say your flesh side are torturing your emotion or spiritual self; or your selfish side wants to oppress your unselfish side

• Author
I'd make it all perfect and then someone would come and knock it all over thinking it was funny.

Oh poor baby! But hey, just like in your own words 'there are worse things than being talked to harshly by a customer', there are worse things than someone knocking down all those dog food bags you just piled up. God, show some professionalism!

People would come in and abuse me about the price of petrol or about this and that just because they'd had a bad day or were upset about something.

And you're going to stoop to their level, huh? Well, as you said, there are worse things than being talked to harshly. Show some professionalism.

What I don't care about any of that. Just saying.. I did my time so now it is my right to be the jerk if I want to.

Wonderlandless

No Lizzie, it was Wonderboy's first year of college. I'm sure he has TONS of those worthless pieces of paper.

I did my time so now it is my right to be the jerk if I want to.

Hey, with that logic my Grandma go to Germany and gas all the Germans she can find!

whichwayisup
When I was about 18 (first year college) my job was to stack the dog food in the dog food isle. I'd make it all perfect and then someone would come and knock it all over, while making a purchase thinking it was funny. Or during my time at the gas station, I would have just finished washing the floor, someone walks in with big muddy boots. People would come in and abuse me about the price of petrol or about this and that just because they'd had a bad day or were upset about something. That is how the world works it is what people do to each other. Then there were the drunk people that would come in after a night of drinking when I was working the overnight Friday and Saturday night shifts.

Sadly that kind of stuff happens ALL the time everywhere, it just goes with the job and it's nothing personal against you. You're turning this into a "everyone is against me" thing, a blue collar vs white collar thing as well an ugly/pretty thing too.

Some people just don't give a crap and they show it in rude ways. I was at a restaurant recently and saw a child dump it's meal on the floor. The father leaned over to start cleaning it up and his wife told him, "leave it, the waitress will clean that up, it's her job to do that, not ours.." *and they didn't leave her a good tip when they left!*

I did my time so now it is my right to be the jerk if I want to

You need to let go of the bitterness, get rid of the chip on your shoulder and just let this go. Being angry and bitter is dramatic and draining, not only on you, but on everyone else in your life and around you as well.

• Author
Well if you had one of those worthless paper.. you wouldn't be staking up shelves.. :D

Thats possible but I don't stack shelves I don't do anything particularly wonderful mind you, and I certainly don't need a degree but I don't stack shelves.That little piece of paper would do nothing for me at all. They're a waste of time and a monumental con job.

• Author

The father leaned over to start cleaning it up and his wife told him, "leave it, the waitress will clean that up, it's her job to do that, not ours.." *and they didn't leave her a good tip when they left!*

Unfortunately I tend to agree with the mother. Waitresses have been used as the face of the working poor, which I am not entirely against if it raises awareness and changes things but they're generally entrenched members of the middle class. If I am paying a large amount of money for food.. then the waitress probably should clean the mess up.

But back on topic, being an ugly bastard gets ridiculously frustrating sometimes.

If you worked a job where people disrespected you or made you feel like crap... why in the world would you ever want to impose that heartache on anyone else.

You didn't get paid to get **** on... why do you think others deserve that fate.

Trialbyfire

Maxmanwell, you remind me a lot of another poster who was banned. He had bdd and blamed the world, basically taking the victim attitude, hating himself, hating his body and uncontrollably lashing out when he was angry or hurt. Btw, he wasn't ugly but had the belief he was, therefore he was, due to pushing people away from self-hatred.

I believe he got therapy and worked on himself because the last time he was on LS, he had improved quite a bit.

Have you considered therapy?

whichwayisup
Unfortunately I tend to agree with the mother. Waitresses have been used as the face of the working poor, which I am not entirely against if it raises awareness and changes things but they're generally entrenched members of the middle class. If I am paying a large amount of money for food.. then the waitress probably should clean the mess up.

But back on topic, being an ugly bastard gets ridiculously frustrating sometimes.

I doubt you're as ugly as you think...Though with that attitude of yours, well, I won't disagree with you on the bastard part..;):) Just parroting what you said..

So if you dumped your coffee all over the place, all over the table, down onto the floor, you would expect a waitress to come by and clean it up for you? Wow. Just wow..

• Author
I doubt you're as ugly as you think...Though with that attitude of yours, well, I won't disagree with you on the bastard part..;):) Just parroting what you said..

So if you dumped your coffee all over the place, all over the table, down onto the floor, you would expect a waitress to come by and clean it up for you? Wow. Just wow..

Yes, unless it was a deliberate act of vanadlism I would expect that the waitress clean it up.