My name is Teacher's Pet, and I'm a fat-ass.

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Biggest Loser just had an open call in NYC like a week or two ago. A friend of mine went for one last year or 2 years ago, but wasn't chosen sadly.

You should go for it TP, they want people with bigger than life personalities, and well, I've met you in person so I can vouch for that.

Tomorrow marks the 2 year anniversary of TP and I meeting in person for the first time lol. We are going back to the same place again this year (fireworks thing). He might even cry.

*ducks*

And you wonder why you are my #1 friend. I :love: you. :)

My mother even once said to me that I should try out for the show. I think she was insinuating that I'm more than "qualified". :)

And yes, I like to think I'm a fairly interesting person, even in real life. ;)

They'd kick me off the show in about 3 days though. :) I'd be the guy on every reality "live-together" type show that pisses everyone off because he's so obnoxious. :)

"Hey.. who the hell peed all over the toilet seat?"

"Who ate all the food?"

"OMG.... who just got me pregnant???"

Yeah, I could bring a show to a grinding halt. :)

I just don't know if my job could survive without me while I'm on TV. lol

They need their #1 guy on point. :)

Of course, it WOULD be nice to be back on TV. :) I've never played myself on TV, might be a bit of a stretch. ;)

And just think AI... 3 weeks until my birthday..... Save the Saturday after my birthday (the 26th?) for our usual Saturday activities... :)

-tp

livin' large

• Author
Teacher's Pet
ahhhh TP-

who cares what size you are - you are adorable! ;)

congrats on the weight loss though - if that is your priority.

*blushing*

I am pretty f'ing cute, aren't I? ;)

-tp

modest

Jilly Bean

TP - by your description, I'd LOVE watching you on a reality show! ;)

Back to business...

NOTHING wrong with eating an omelette. Next time, ask him to make it with one whole egg, and two additional egg whites. You'll save a lot of calories, fat, and cholesterol, and still get all the flavor. Then have him throw veggies in it.

I also think when dieting, ONE meal a week that is a total cheat (once you hit your goal, you can turn this into one whole day). It's the only way to stay sane.

So, going with that, enjoy the sausage and peppahs!

Star Gazer

6.3 pounds in two weeks is actually a little quick to lose weight the healthy way, TP. Only people on BL drop weight quicker than that, and I swear they literally have the fat beaten out of them by Jillian Michaels.

I wouldn't be disappointed with that loss if I were you. :)

And I agree... you're adorable. :love: (For a Republican.:p)

• Author
Teacher's Pet

Wait..

Since AI threw a little "jab" at me in her last post...

Tomorrow marks the 2 year anniversary of TP and I meeting in person for the first time lol. We are going back to the same place again this year (fireworks thing). He might even cry.

*ducks*

...I have to come back with SOMETHING...

So, are you bringing your gentleman caller to the fireworks? :)

Maybe he can tell us about what life was like during the British Invasion... and I don't mean the Beatles... I mean the first time! :)

Did I mention I :love: you? :bunny:

-tp

The British are coming.... bah.. they aint even breathing heavy!

"OMG.... who just got me pregnant???"

And just think AI... 3 weeks until my birthday..... Save the Saturday after my birthday (the 26th?) for our usual Saturday activities... :)

Happy b-day!

Oh "usual Saturday activities" and "OMG.... who just got me pregnant???" should be in the same post! :lmao:

• Author
Teacher's Pet
TP - by your description, I'd LOVE watching you on a reality show! ;)

My life should BE a reality show.

Actually... a couple of years ago, I had a fairly popular blog online that I ran for about 2-3 years.. it started off as a weight-loss blog, but it quickly turned into a journal of my entire life....

Hell, the thing even got me laid - twice! :)

A few people suggested I take the blog and try to publish it as a book, once I had a couple more years of entries in it, but I gave up on it......

It was called "Diary Of A Fatman" (with apologies to Ozzy Osbourne) :)

It was kinda fun for a while, but....eh... :)

Back to business...

NOTHING wrong with eating an omelette. Next time, ask him to make it with one whole egg, and two additional egg whites. You'll save a lot of calories, fat, and cholesterol, and still get all the flavor. Then have him throw veggies in it.

I also think when dieting, ONE meal a week that is a total cheat (once you hit your goal, you can turn this into one whole day). It's the only way to stay sane.

So, going with that, enjoy the sausage and peppahs!

This cook at work is killing me with breakfast. :)

Yesterday, he made fresh apple pancakes. I was a good boy and didn't eat too much. I was running late and had a lot of setup to do anyway, so I didn't have time. :)

I swear he's trying to fatten me up. :)

Now, the new thing at my job is for the NIGHT shift, the kitchen has to prepare a "family style" meal for the staff every day, with an entree, salads, the works... Even setting a long table for the staff with water pitchers, bread and butter, linen napkins... the whole VIP treatment. :)

I think the boss realizes that morale at work is low, so this is a way to make us a "family" again.

Sadly, I can't miss these "family meals" because they also include our daily staff meeting, so I have to be there for it, and I'm so bad at saying no to food (hell, to a lot of things in life LOL)

I fully accept that I have some sort of "food addiction", but not to any real extreme. I don't "binge", or do some of the things I've read that food addicts do, but I just can't say no when offered something really good.

My savior is usually Tuesday nights, which are traditionally pizza nights for the staff... I'm allergic to pretty much ALL cheese products, so I can't have it anyway! :) I usually wind up just having some soup. :)

Somehow... I'll figure out what the hell I'm doing, and maybe, just maybe, one day I'll look down and see my toes again. :)

And before someone jumps in with the obvious remark..... Yes, I can, yes I do, and yes.... it does. ;)

You do the math. ;)

-tp

BIG poppa. ;)

• Author
Teacher's Pet
6.3 pounds in two weeks is actually a little quick to lose weight the healthy way, TP. Only people on BL drop weight quicker than that, and I swear they literally have the fat beaten out of them by Jillian Michaels.

You'd be surprised.. I have to find my old logs, but I believe my record is 12 lbs in one week. :)

I wouldn't be disappointed with that loss if I were you. :)

Nah, I'm not dissapointed. Besides, I have a feeling NEXT week will be a really good one (I have multiple private parties to work at my job so my "eating time" will be at a minimum, but my physical activity will be at a maximum) :)

And I agree... you're adorable. :love: (For a Republican.:p)

That makes 3 of us.

2sunny, you, and me. ;)

-tp

oh, and my mommy. (and she's a former hippie!)

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Happy b-day!

Oh "usual Saturday activities" and "OMG.... who just got me pregnant???" should be in the same post! :lmao:

Don't just be mailing out those cards yet! My birthday isn't until the 23rd.

I'm very happy remaining 36 until the last possible moment.

But no, my usual Saturday activities, while often being oral in nature (karaoke - get yer mind out of MY gutter!), do not end up with anyone getting pregnant.... well, at least not intentionally. ;) Sadly, I haven't had a Saturday night off in ages, so I'm looking forward to actually spending time with my friends!

-tp

oral treats welcome.

Jake Barnes

You dont drink much, so I think you would be a good candidate for a physician supervised Atkins diet. You usually get to eat carbs one day a week and the rest of the week you eat salads with proteins on them

Ive gotten up to 162 and I want to lose 12 lbs to see my abs again and I so love the beer, but Ive started working out again 3x week and I think Im going to Atkins it to get back to 150

Star Gazer
You'd be surprised.. I have to find my old logs' date=' but I believe my record is 12 lbs in one week. :)[/quote']

Well...um....how do I say this? The bigger you are, the more weight you lose each week because the caloric deficit you experience on a diet is MUCH more significant than smaller people. So as you shrink over time, the drops in weight will decrease too.

• Author
Teacher's Pet
You dont drink much, so I think you would be a good candidate for a physician supervised Atkins diet. You usually get to eat carbs one day a week and the rest of the week you eat salads with proteins on them

Ive gotten up to 162 and I want to lose 12 lbs to see my abs again and I so love the beer, but Ive started working out again 3x week and I think Im going to Atkins it to get back to 150

I've done Atkins... I'm in the "group" that for some reason, it doesn't work for.

And I drink a lot more now, than I used to. But it's purely medicinal. ;)

Hey.. I'm a state-certified (and registered) server of alcohol. I can say those things. ;)

-tp

hic

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Well...um....how do I say this? The bigger you are, the more weight you lose each week because the caloric deficit you experience on a diet is MUCH more significant than smaller people. So as you shrink over time, the drops in weight will decrease too.

Oh, I know that all too well. :)

I'd start with 10-12lbs for the first week....by week 4 or so, I'd be down to about 2-3 a week.....

Since I didn't start this "plan" with a 10+ lbs loss, I guess I'm just a little dissapointed, but I also know I really didn't alter my habits MUCH (except for the increased exercise) :)

-tp

pushin' it hard

Jilly Bean

TP - the real key to sustained weight loss isn't dieting for the rest of your life, meaning, eating carrot sticks and mineral water daily, but in portion control.

So, if you have the love of food that you do (which I also share!), and have the influences at work that you do, just be mindful of your portions. Normally have 6 pancakes? Shoot for 3-4. Used to eating 5 meatballs? Eat 2 and fill up on salad.

And at your current weight, one would burn about 20 calories for a brief masturbatory event. Add to that if you're bouncing in some Barry White, lighting some candles, and making an evening out of it.

I'm just sayin'... ;) (Keeps me at my goal weight when I am, er, between options? ;) )

• Author
Teacher's Pet
And at your current weight, one would burn about 20 calories for a brief masturbatory event. Add to that if you're bouncing in some Barry White, lighting some candles, and making an evening out of it.

I'm just sayin'... ;) (Keeps me at my goal weight when I am, er, between options? ;) )

I don't know if I've ever spanked Little tp to Barry White.... :)

Yanni, yeah, but that was in my classical phase. :)

I've only been single (again) for a little over 2 months, so I'm just revisiting my masturbation Rolodex now... but it certainly has grown lately. :)

-tp

doin' da knuckle shuffle

AriaIncognito
\And just think AI... 3 weeks until my birthday..... Save the Saturday after my birthday (the 26th?) for our usual Saturday activities... :)

-tp

livin' large

Shoot, i can't do the 26th. I have tickets to see XRP with my girlfriends in NYC.

:(

AriaIncognito
Wait..

Since AI threw a little "jab" at me in her last post...

...I have to come back with SOMETHING...

So, are you bringing your gentleman caller to the fireworks? :)

Maybe he can tell us about what life was like during the British Invasion... and I don't mean the Beatles... I mean the first time! :)

Did I mention I :love: you? :bunny:

-tp

The British are coming.... bah.. they aint even breathing heavy!

Not sure if he's coming or not. If he does, it wont be until close to the fireworks time. his job sucks.

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Shoot, i can't do the 26th. I have tickets to see XRP with my girlfriends in NYC.

:(

XRP? What the heck is that, and why is it more important than me? :) :)

One night we'll have to go into NYC and drag our "third" out with us. :)

Oh.. I'm not going to make it today for the fireworks... I'm really just overtired from work, and sitting on the ground for 6 hours around 20,000 people is the last thing I need... :(

But... have mucho fun.. I know you will! :love:

-tp

party pooper

• Author
Teacher's Pet

I think I'm gonna go to the gym and soak my fat ass in the hot tub, then find something to do tonight which doesn't require much energy.

Gotta save my strength for my date tomorrow night. ;)

Oh yes, the kid is back.

-tp

workin' it

AriaIncognito

One night we'll have to go into NYC and drag our "third" out with us. :)

Oh.. I'm not going to make it today for the fireworks... I'm really just overtired from work, and sitting on the ground for 6 hours around 20,000 people is the last thing I need... :(

But... have mucho fun.. I know you will! :love:

-tp

party pooper

Thanks for telling me. This is the first i knew you weren't coming lol. I wasn't online when you wrote this. :-P Text next time silly.

AriaIncognito

I've had tickets to this thing for a while now. Former members of a group I'm into (RP) are doing a 1 time only get together in NYC that night. it's like a once in a lifetime thing supposedly, so we are obviously going. Being insane fans and all.

• Author
Teacher's Pet
I've had tickets to this thing for a while now. Former members of a group I'm into (RP) are doing a 1 time only get together in NYC that night. it's like a once in a lifetime thing supposedly, so we are obviously going. Being insane fans and all.

Well, ok..

I can overlook this insubordination..... this time. :)

Just remember... you OWE me some serious karaoke time then. LOL :) :)

Ugh... it's 7:30am on July 4th. Time for the gym. I ate WAYYYYYY too much yesterday, even if most of it was relatively healthy. :)

-tp

has to poop, too

littlekitty

Hey TP, you're doing great! Slow but healthy steps all the way!! :)

I don't know if anyone's already suggested this, but when I'm sticking to a really healthy diet, I give myself meal a week as a 'cheat'! I can eat anything I want for that one meal. I find it helps me stay on track as I know that I'll get my reward at the end of the week and it staves off the cravings! ;)

Keep going! :D

• Author
Teacher's Pet

.....down 2.7 pounds, for a total of 9 pounds in 3 weeks. :)

So far, so good. :)

Considering how much I ate over the holiday, I'm suprised I lost anything... but I did get in a lot of time at the gym, and of course, running my cute little tushy off at work helps. :)

This week, I'm on all night shifts (except for today), so I see a LOT of gym time coming up.... and probably not a lot of bad-eating time. ;)

Stay tuned...

-tp

work it, white boy!