I heard from Denver guy

• Author
Can you plse explain this?

Is like when I looked into DG's eyes I could communicate.

All I had to do was to look into his eyes and it was a complete communion.

There was no need to talk.

And it happened from the very first second.

All the other guys I meet now are just "normal" with normal eyes. :(

Trialbyfire
Is like when I looked into DG's eyes I could communicate.

All I had to do was to look into his eyes and it was a complete communion.

There was no need to talk.

And it happened from the very first second.

All the other guys I meet now are just "normal" with normal eyes. :(

Ah, okay, I took you literally.

Is this fantasy the only thing you feel you have full control of, within your life?

What's funny is that I can identify with what you're saying. When I was on the brink of being in a relationship with one of the two men I've been obsessed with, I remember feeling hesitant because I had the fear that they, in real life, would let me down unlike the fantasy I'd imagined them to be.

At that time, all I wanted was the adrenaline pumping and relentless hours of imagining what they'd think if I said x, or how they'd respond if I did y.

It was exhausting. And Horrible. And amazing. All at the same time.

I was finally able to work them both out of my system by diving head-first into relationships with them (against the advice of everyone who loved me). It took a while, but when they fell apart, I was devastated but not surprised. I sort of figured my obsession with them would melt into tepid reality when things like everyday life became part of the picture, and I was right. That, and they were both broken souls with dark sides, and I was unable to save them.

Saving them, it turned out, was what fired my "passion" for them to begin with. It all has to do with family of origin stuff. Things that are familiar in childhood, we recreate as adults until we understand that real, loving relationships are healthier than that. But until we learn the difference, it's impossible to make that connection.

Anyway, I feel you. In many ways, I think we've felt similar things.

But from one former addict to another, I encourage you to look inside yourself to find the love and passion you think can only come from another. Maybe you can only find it after you hit rock bottom with DG, which was suggested earlier. I gave myself that opportunity to fall with my last "spiritually connected" guy. I figured that if it fell apart, at least I'd have him out of my system.

When it finally did (after a horrid 6 month relationship during which, btw, he was surrounded by his own harem), I decided to turn my obsession inward and try to figure out how I could live a more peaceful life, sans obsessions. I made it through to the other side, and you can too, if you want to. But giving up an obsession isn't something that sounds like you want to do for now. maybe you can let the idea just bounce around inside your brain and maybe someday it'll seem like the right thing to do.

Then again, maybe not.

• Author
OK, you like his eyes. No one else's can compare. Yet. What else? What is it about HIM that makes you this way?...Don't you get lonely at night?

Ok, this is what I felt with DG.

How are you going to beat this?

And no, I don't get lonely at night. I'm used to it.

---------------

• There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.
  • You felt an immediate and deep connection for one another.
  • There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.
  • The relationship is immediate, as though no time had been lost since you were last together.
  • It feels as though you had never really lived before the reunion occurred.
  • You feel a deep sense of sacredness and unity with God that you've have never known before.
  • It brings on feelings you never thought possible.
  • The two of you are inseparable.
  • When you look into each other's eyes, time and space have no meaning.
  • There are no barriers between the two of you. The relationship is a totally open one.
  • Your conversations seem to go on forever.
  • The two of you have a strong urge to serve humanity in a deep and meaningful way.
  • You give to the other and never think of receiving in return.
  • There is a special sacredness to your relationship that transcends anything you've ever experienced before.
  • You still have karma with your twin from previous lives, but the two of you resolve it all with total forgiveness and unconditional love.
  • Neither one of you are dependent on the other for your sense of self.
  • There is a strong sense of unlimited ness eternity to your feelings.
  • Your feelings for each other are very spiritual.
  • There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.
  • The two of you know without doubt that you have been brought together for a reason.
  • You do not compete with one another nor do you pretend to be other than who you are.
  • In spite of your sameness, there is no doubt you feel a sense of completion through the other.
  • Trust, patience and acceptance of each other's weaknesses happen automatically.
  • There is a great sense of purpose and meaning to the relationship.
  • Your sexuality with one another is a sacred act that celebrates the unconditional love you have for one another.
  • The two of you become more and more one, without losing your individual identities.
  • When you look into the other's eyes, you see yourself.
  • You experience a sense of completeness that is without comparison.
  • The degree of intimacy and friendship the two of you develop is without parallel.
  • You recognize that the two of you are God mates.

---------------

• There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.
  • There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.
  • The relationship is immediate, as though no time had been lost since you were last together.
  • You feel a deep sense of sacredness and unity with God that you've have never known before.
  • There are no barriers between the two of you. The relationship is a totally open one.
  • The two of you have a strong urge to serve humanity in a deep and meaningful way.
  • There is a special sacredness to your relationship that transcends anything you've ever experienced before.
  • You still have karma with your twin from previous lives, but the two of you resolve it all with total forgiveness and unconditional love.
  • There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.
  • The two of you know without doubt that you have been brought together for a reason.
  • You do not compete with one another nor do you pretend to be other than who you are.
  • In spite of your sameness, there is no doubt you feel a sense of completion through the other.
  • Trust, patience and acceptance of each other's weaknesses happen automatically.
  • Your sexuality with one another is a sacred act that celebrates the unconditional love you have for one another.
  • The two of you become more and more one, without losing your individual identities.
  • The degree of intimacy and friendship the two of you develop is without parallel.

To be honest, that sounds kind of boring.

I mean sure, this is what some people want to attain...but it's getting there that's the fun part.

So you feel this way about him, huh? You're right, no one can compete with that.

No one.

I fail to see the purpose of this thread then. What exactly do you want? What is the point of writing about this (other than to let us know that DG contacted you)?

---------------

I don't know, Ariadne. I read through that and I honestly don't know how you can say that most of this applies to the two of you.:confused:

• Author
Is this fantasy the only thing you feel you have full control of, within your life?

No, I'm trying to save money and not get fired to buy me some land and put a manufactured home there and have foster kids so I'll never have to work a day in my life.

Trialbyfire
No, I'm trying to save money and not get fired to buy me some land and put a manufactured home there and have foster kids so I'll never have to work a day in my life.

I hope you'll take good care of these foster children.

Beyond that, when you gain that dream, do you think you'll be capable of letting go of this fantasy?

---------------

Ok, I bolded the ones that absolutely in my opinion don't apply. The ones in doubt I didn't bold.

Look how much is just in your mind, A.

Anyway, I love your goals and plans. They make much better sense than this and you know it.

• Author

Hey,

When I was on the brink of being in a relationship with one of the two men I've been obsessed with, I remember feeling hesitant because I had the fear that they, in real life, would let me down

I can imagine that. Pretty scary stuff.

I gave myself that opportunity to fall with my last "spiritually connected" guy. I figured that if it fell apart, at least I'd have him out of my system. When it finally did (after a horrid 6 month relationship during which, btw, he was surrounded by his own harem)

Did you fall out of love with him?

But giving up an obsession isn't something that sounds like you want to do for now.

Well, it's not so bad. All I do is read their blogs. And think about him all the time (like a broken record).

• Author
I fail to see the purpose of this thread then. What exactly do you want? What is the point of writing about this (other than to let us know that DG contacted you)?

I'm just talking to people here.

I have no life and all of that.

• Author
Beyond that, when you gain that dream, do you think you'll be capable of letting go of this fantasy?

You know, after this thread I'm starting to grow fond of you.

You are very cute.

Trialbyfire
You know, after this thread I'm starting to grow fond of you.

You are very cute.

You just like the little cuties in my avvy! :bunny:

I'm just talking to people here.

I have no life and all of that.

Is this another way for you to stay in DG land? Communicate to others your feelings for him, etc?

Most people would've tired of this one-sided love affair, but you haven't. You seem to be able to keep going...

You know, any shot you and DG have at a real R is being seriously affected by this apparent obsession of yours. He will retreat (as would most ppl) when he smells the obvious stench of adoration and person-worship that you are so heavily engaged in.

Also, you've stated that your previous Rs have been "crap"...do you think those experiences factor in at all here?

This is pretty good stuff...worth reading the entire thread to get to it. WOW! And this was/is all mutual? This belongs in a movie and I would watch the DVD everyday of my life!

• Author
Ok, I bolded the ones that absolutely in my opinion don't apply. The ones in doubt I didn't bold.

The two of you are inseparable.

When you look into each other's eyes, time and space have no meaning.

There are no barriers between the two of you. The relationship is a totally open one.

Your conversations seem to go on forever.

The two of you have a strong urge to serve humanity in a deep and meaningful way.

You give to the other and never think of receiving in return.

Your feelings for each other are very spiritual.

There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.

The two of you know without doubt that you have been brought together for a reason.

In spite of your sameness, there is no doubt you feel a sense of completion through the other.

Trust, patience and acceptance of each other's weaknesses happen automatically.

There is a great sense of purpose and meaning to the relationship.

Your sexuality with one another is a sacred act that celebrates the unconditional love you have for one another.

The two of you become more and more one, without losing your individual identities.

No, those all apply too.

When I was in his house we didn't stay away from each other.

(But it's hard to say because we've been together so little)

We talked about everything openly, no secrets.

We started writing and we just couldn't stop.

We are both open minded and not into controlling anybody

But yes, I'd have to spend more time with him, but it was just a step away to complete that list.

It was very deep and very intense, even if nobody here believes me.

I actually missed repeats of Friends reading through this thread from page 1 till 31! That says a lot. It's really better than soap opera!

Sorry but I gotta agree... DG sounds gay. Any man would jump on a woman that sent him naked pics.... ANY straight man!

*I know I know... I'm a late comer. I just love being fashionably late!*

:p

I'm not going to have this forum and this thread used for a lot of snitty bickering. Stop it now or parties will be permanently banned from this site and the thread will be closed. Please, there are enough problems in the world without taking our forums down to such a level of behavior. Thank you in advance.

I have deleted as many of the questionable posts that I can find for now.

• Like 1
  • Author
You know, any shot you and DG have at a real R is being seriously affected by this apparent obsession of yours. He will retreat (as would most ppl)...Also, you've stated that your previous Rs have been "crap"...do you think those experiences factor in at all here?

Nah, Denver guy re-defines open mindness.

And the past relationships. Well, I just don't want to be in a loveless relationship unless I have to for practical reasons.

(I figured if I get old I'll just go marry the first one that comes around just to handle me the medicine and I'll be kind and loving to him)

• Author
Any man would jump on a woman that sent him naked pics.... ANY straight man!

Sad thing, we had already agreed to have sex the next time we met and everything fell apart.

We did have sex with the clothes on in my apt though.

He hasn't contacted you since the last email? Which was a few days ago, right?

This whole thread just reminds me of Rihanna's Take A Bow song.

• Author
He hasn't contacted you since the last email? Which was a few days ago, right?

This whole thread just reminds me of Rihanna's Take A Bow song.

Last Sunday. :(

Yeah, not a word.

But I think he has a mess in his house to deal with, and I'm sure he is very very sad that W is leaving or saying she'll leave.

Wow, I just woke up and came to yet a bigger mess.

Me thinks Laughingourheadsoff and her cronies are having a gay ol' time between pushing furniture and flexing muscles.

And, yes, a heterosexual man who does not want to have sex means he CAN"T have sex. Narcissism is a symptom of this dysfunction probably rooted in childhood abuse. A broken individual like this will just naturally navigate to other broken people. People who can not sustain normal, healthy relationships.

Has this man ever been married? Fathered children?

Ariadne dear, hope you got some rest and are feeling better.

We did have sex with the clothes on in my apt though.

Oops, I guess that negates my previous post! You're up late, aren't you. Good thing tomorrow is Sunday.

Trialbyfire
Oops, I guess that negates my previous post! You're up late, aren't you. Good thing tomorrow is Sunday.

Not exactly. It depends on how far they went but I'm not going to go there!