I heard from Denver guy

• Author
Yes, nobody "gets" him. Only you, A. Even his ex-g/f's don't get him. Your parents who love you more than anything don't get him either, right? Forget about us on here.

:lmao:..................

whichwayisup

Hate to say this, but you're new and just joined and you wanna the dirt on that blog? You don't have PM priviledges and we can't advertise personal blogs on Loveshack.

Sorry but this is just plain weird, new member asking this, with one post.

(I need wine)

You don't need that wine.

• Author
Who are you, the all-knowing Judgmental Voice of this site? It doesn't make me weird, it makes you weird for judging me already. I just asked a simple question.

Someone posted it here.

But you are wasting your time, there's absolutely nothing there.

Thank you, Ariadne. At least I know now that Whichwayisup is not one of the friendlier posters.

Yeah!!!:mad::mad::mad::p

whichwayisup
Who are you, the all-knowing Judgmental Voice of this site? It doesn't make me weird, it makes you weird for judging me already. I just asked a simple question.

Sorry, but it is just weird that you haven't read her whole thread as the blog is mentioned and also (maybe it's just me?) a new member with one post all of a sudden wants to see the blog - Didn't mean to come off as judgemental.

Someone posted it here.

But you are wasting your time, there's absolutely nothing there.

:lmao: Well that's the most realistic thing you've said so far!

Here, have a glass of wine! Salud!

Dude, you have to understand.. a lot of people on here have taken this story very serious. 50+ pages talking about a funny looking blonde dude, that makes bad movies, and has NO IDEA that there's a 50+ page thread regarding him.

Sit back, enjoy, and welcome to Loveshack lol...

Trialbyfire
Wow, Denver Guy is cute.

Since you think he's cute, you might be the perfect person to email him and get his feedback about how he feels about Ariadne. What do you think?

whichwayisup
Thank you, Ariadne. At least I know now that Whichwayisup is not one of the friendlier posters.

Yes, everyone knows how nasty and mean I am. I don't care about anyone, let alone try to help them. ;)

There's been other trolls on here so right now A doesn't need someone else pretending to be someone they're not.

whichwayisup
Dude, you have to understand.. a lot of people on here have taken this story very serious. 50+ pages talking about a funny looking blonde dude, that makes bad movies, and has NO IDEA that there's a 50+ page thread regarding him.

Or he can email DG and let him know.

TBF is another one, just like me who is mean and nasty, doesn't like to help others or offer up good thoughtful advice. :p

Trialbyfire
Oh my,

I see another crazy rapid coming up.

Paddles ready!!!

Haha...I'm strapped in for the ride!! :laugh:

Guess what? Denverguy probably does know about this post because his email is posted on his website. Do you really think someone's not going to email him and tell him about this?

So, which one are you?

I feel like I need pencil and paper to keep track.

• Like 1
Guess what? Denverguy probably does know about this post because his email is posted on his website. Do you really think someone's not going to email him and tell him about this?

You really need to read the thread from the beginning.. HON

He knows.. His ex who lives with him knows.. she also has been posting on this thread...he was sent an email to this thread as well days ago...

Wow, you're him aren't you? You referred to yourself in the third person earlier.

Wow, Denver Guy is cute.

Uhm, no. You're not cute at all. You remind me of my great grandmother. Except she was much cuter.

Trialbyfire
Hey guys, can someone please give me the link to the blog of Denver Guy? It would really help me to fully understand Ariadne's story and give my unbiased viewpoints on this whole situation.

Thank you in advance.

Hey GEP, can you provide your insights into this story, instead of threatening the membership? I would be curious to hear what you think!

• Author
OK, let's all forget the troll...

A, are you alright? You're quiet.

I'm just sick of this thread.

I'm trying to watch that movie "Play Misty for Me" for the past 4 hours :laugh:

whichwayisup

Okay, so why not take a break from this thread so the troll who has come to play will disappear. Maybe turn the computer off and go hang out with your son.

I'm just sick of this thread.

I'm trying to watch that movie "Play Misty for Me" for the past 4 hours :laugh:

I've been trying to read his thread for the past 4 hours! :laugh:

Glad you are feeling better, compared to the prior posts.

Trialbyfire
How am I threatening anyone's membership? I was just trying to figure out what was going on with this blog which was being referred to quite often.

So, what are your unbiased insights? I'm far, far more curious about that, since every opinion is treasured by LS and might have the potential to help Ariadne, which is the focus of this thread, right? :)

Trialbyfire
Yes, every one of your posts is quite on topic here. It's going to take me a while to piece all this together, to be honest.

I look forward to your input with bated breath. I suspect it will be interesting. I also suspect that you'll be a productive member of LS, giving thoughtful unbiased input on many threads. Happy reading! :)

Trialbyfire
Uh, what is your problem, lady? I am just trying to figure out everything. Everyone kept referring to this blog so I thought it was public knowledge. I felt I needed to know what was going on. I'm not threatening anyone's membership, just wondering what this oft-referred to blog was. Ariadne was kind enough to provide it. You kind of do need to see it because everyone was referring to it in relation to the OP Ariadne.

I've only said kind things to you, to welcome you to LS and encourage your open participation. Based on your posts so far, you struck me as a caring person. Don't prove me wrong, okay? :)

I've only said kind things to you, to welcome you to LS and encourage your open participation. Based on your posts so far, you struck me as a caring person. Don't prove me wrong, okay? :)

Oh please. This is DG. And he'll prove you wrong just like he'll prove A wrong. No question. You'll see.

And what's your problem, lady?:laugh::laugh: