I heard from Denver guy

Trialbyfire
Oh please. This is DG. And he'll prove you wrong just like he'll prove A wrong. No question. You'll see.

And what's your problem, lady?:laugh::laugh:

Is it? I thought it was a compassionate individual, wanting to help the OP. :confused:

Is it? I thought it was a compassionate individual, wanting to help the OP. :confused:

Yeah, right. A brand new member who is suddenly concerned with this thread and this thread only. Highly suspect wouldn't you say?

I mean really, what's your problem lady?

Trialbyfire
Yeah, right. A brand new member who is suddenly concerned with this thread and this thread only. Highly suspect wouldn't you say?

I mean really, what's your problem lady?

Pass me the anusol, will you? I think I need some. :p

What the hey? What is that? Some kind of anal ointment? :lmao:

What's your problem, lady? (Actually don't tell me..TMI)

What's your problem, lady? (Actually don't tell me..TMI)

You two.... can't live with you two on LS and can't live without you on LS. :rolleyes:

• Author

:lmao:....................

Trialbyfire

What's your problem, lady?

:laugh:

I hear it's more effective than those torpedo shaped glycerine products for stoppages. Once I get some of this product, my crapping needs won't be a problem!

Ariadne, I hope you're getting a good night's sleep and seriously thinking about what everyone has been saying to you. :(

whichwayisup
Wow, this is some helpful advice to Ariadne! I'm sure she appreciates it, ladies!:)

Actually, I'm sure she does as it lightens things up abit. Throughout her thread (did you read all of it yet) it got quite intense and serious.

You have any thoughtful or helpful advice to A about how to get over her obsession?

Actually, I'm sure she does as it lightens things up abit. Throughout her thread (did you read all of it yet) it got quite intense and serious.

You have any thoughtful or helpful advice to A about how to get over her obsession?

Have her focus on her son getting his GED!

Wow, this is some helpful advice to Ariadne! I'm sure she appreciates it, ladies!:)

Actually, see above. She already said she did. We're still waiting for your contribution though. You've contributed absolutely nothing, DG...err I mean GEP.

We're still waiting.

What's your problem, gay man?

"not all is a fantasy, my love for him is real".

That is the ONLY part that is reality, YOUR love for him, what you feel for him.

I don't believe anyone here doubts that.

The rest is pure fantasy, delusions, an escape.

Sorry, but I am having a hard time believing anyone can be this naive...all these posts, and you are still at step one. What is it you hope to gain from your posts? Help me understand.

Trialbyfire
You'd better watch it. I think Denver Guy could get you for slander because now we all have access to his blog and you are here making immature accusations, Touche. Just keeping it real.

Is Denver Guy or DG his real name? I_did_not_know_that!

Citizen Erased
You'd better watch it. I think Denver Guy could get you for slander because now we all have access to his blog and you are here making immature accusations, Touche. Just keeping it real.

At least she is willing to express her opinion. Your opinion is what exactly? :rolleyes:

whichwayisup

DG has been called alot worse than gay in this thread. If you go back and actually read all of the thread, you'd know that.

Trialbyfire

One day I was walking along and saw "that guy". I thought "that guy" looked gay and effeminate. "that guy" minced along and struck these unbelievable poses. I noticed that "that guy" wasn't interested in women at all and made eyes at men. I have my suspicions about "that guy". I really do!!

• Like 1
Trialbyfire
Obviously that is not his real name but his real internet site has been referenced on here several times and then we have people on here degrading him and saying slanderous statements about him. Touche has no idea if he is actually gay or not so she is sliding on a slippery slope here, IMO. In addition, calling him gay is not actually helpful advice to the original poster, it is just her having fun with immature name-calling.

You're being assumptive in suggesting that there's any correlation between any of the comments about a fictitious name and a real person.

• Like 1
Trialbyfire
"That guy" who has a website which has been referenced several times on here and it is clear that "that guy" is Ariadne's love interest? Yeah, got it.

No, "that guy" is someone I saw in real life. Assumptive once again.

whichwayisup

Uhh, this whole thread is about fantasy and obsession....Ironic.

Infact, alot of things that have been said were based on the way DG is treating A and some of the things his ex said as well.

I take it you're a fan of DG's all of a sudden? You just seem quite protective of him.. As B_O would say, I'm just sayin'.....

Trialbyfire
So "assumptive" is the word of the day? You have to use it so many times in posts to get your quota?

I don't have to be a lawyer to figure out who this guy is. I asked the original poster (Ariadne) which internet blog was her love interest's and she provided it to me. It's not rocket science and doesn't require a Harvard Law Degree to figure out to whom you are all referring.

Ariadne cannot speak for the rest of us. She cannot read our minds and neither can you. There's no definitive correlation between the links and our discussions. Threads have a life of their own and meander from topic to topic, perspective to perspective.

If anything you're stating libel against certain members, when making assumptions and drawing conclusions.

Obviously that is not his real name but his real internet site has been referenced on here several times and then we have people on here degrading him and saying slanderous statements about him. Touche has no idea if he is actually gay or not so she is sliding on a slippery slope here, IMO. In addition, calling him gay is not actually helpful advice to the original poster, it is just her having fun with immature name-calling.

Bring it on, gay boy! Oh and we're still waiting for your helpful advice. I have a feeling it's not forthcoming.

• Like 1
She is right though. You haven't actually provided an opinion. Makes me question why you feel the need to be on this thread at all.

That's because the user...."Green-Eyed Pisces" is an alternate account to someone whom is already in this thread..

My guess, is the OP.

How old are you? Your maturity level is about 43 years younger than your photo would suggest.

Thank you HON. I pride myself on staying young.

Look, why waste your time here. We all know you're a fraud. And besides, as Whichy as pointed out, you sound like you're threatening us.

Who are YOU to tell me, or anyone else, to stop saying what we want to say? And by the way, you obviously have no clue as to the laws concerning slander. None.

Don't you have some old furniture to cover in plastic now or something.

Buh, bye!

• Like 1