and thats why tall men like myself get a much broader choice of women. In fact ive seriously had women say ur a creep but your tall and bammm sexual atraction initiated.

Honestly though, if a woman doesn't even want to take the time and get to know me because of my height, then she is not worth it.

Remember too that some women aren't into the tall and skinny type. There are enough women in this world to accomodate to every type and size of guy.

I thought about this thread today when I received a text from my friend who got married last March. He's 5'9, his wife is 5'11".

Just thought I would toss that out there for the nay sayers. It doesn't bother them. I've never heard her refer to him as short nor anything other than a man.

Cheers.

Im not saying its imposible to get a woman if your not as tall as her... but it sure makes life alot easier in the dating game when your tall... This thread reminds me of the big boob threads where every one chimes in they dont care about breasts and what they look like or how flat they are... and I think alot of women are alot more stuck in their height games then men in the boob games... now flat chested women can end up with self confessd booby lovers... and vice versa a dwarf could end up marrying a tall model type women... doesnt change the fact that people like nice boobs and tall men

Edit: Cheers

Im not saying its imposible to get a woman if your not as tall as her... but it sure makes life alot easier in the dating game when your tall...

I don't disagree. Being tall is an advantage. My point is simply that shorter men see their height as a disadvantage when that isn't necessarily the case. It's their own insecurities that put them at a disadvantage. It's the old adage "Those who think they can, can. Those who think they can not, can't." It's normally our own perception of ourselves that hold us back, not how others see us.

This thread reminds me of the big boob threads where every one chimes in they dont care about breasts and what they look like or how flat they are... and I think alot of women are alot more stuck in their height games then men in the boob games... now flat chested women can end up with self confessd booby lovers... and vice versa a dwarf could end up marrying a tall model type women... doesnt change the fact that people like nice boobs and tall men

Edit: Cheers

Not denying that at all. Again, I believe the biggest obstable to dating is ourselves, not who we're attracted to or dating. They're not normally the problem. It's our own insecurities that stop us from succeeding.

Honestly though, if a woman doesn't even want to take the time and get to know me because of my height, then she is not worth it.

Remember too that some women aren't into the tall and skinny type. There are enough women in this world to accomodate to every type and size of guy.

Yep, and that's what I meant earlier by "It's their loss." It's not that I sit around and pout about it or call my friends and try to convince them it's her loss. It's just something you feel.

I certainly won't give it a second thought if someone were to perceive me, at 5'10" as being too short and it has happened. Like the wise sage said earlier, that's one less person in the way of you meeting Ms. Right :)

Ah, I am one of those chicks who has always worn heels, and I just don't feel right in flats. Plus, you have to admit, they are sexy as hell, right? :)

Just because your hair is nice and fluffy (or spikey), then yes, you certainly do get a chance. But also because you have a cute personality. See Caliguy? Even the Bean can be swayed an inch or two. Particularly if it's made up in other areas... ;)

Different strokes for differnt folks :)

Nothing will change my perception of height and how unimportant it is to me when dating. Sexy is in the eye of the beholder and yes, I love high heels on women. But only if they're also wearing a slinky, tight back dress.

Meh. I'm human :)

my point was only that there is a noticeble bias... atleast in the girls I meet to tall men. I once date a girl who would constantly say your so tall, and constantly ask me how tall I was... blah blah blah... now for a short man who wants to get with a girl who has a thing for tall men... its not imposible... might not even be that hard for him... and theres no point in him not trying to get with her if he likes her... doesnt change the fact that the bias exist... I myself have seen plenty of short men with attractive women... doesnt mean women dont like height... Ive dated flated chested shtty brsted women... didnt mean I stoped loving nice boobs ... what it did mean was even though I like nice boobs and this girl had shtty boobs, being with her gave me the same good feeling as being with a nice boobd girl, so it didnt matter at the time

Yea, I can't lie, they do. It's not so much the heels, but what it does to the butt. But I'm guessing you'd probably wouldn't have a problem getting men without them. I don't know how you ladies walk around in those things for hours at a time.

And to the legs, really. Aw, thanks! I do OK. Even in sneaks... :) They honestly are a LOT more comfortable to me than flats. Probably because I have worn them my whole grown-up life.

Good, I have all my hair, and it's the fluffy kind. And you're right, I do make up for it in other areas. ;)

Meow! :) Sounds yummy... :)

Citizen Erased
Anything above or below 5'2" is fine. :p

Actually, I think the only thing I'd say no to is someone two inches or more taller than me. I guess it could be possible, but I wouldn't be likely initiate it.

Wow, what a coincidence! Exactly my height :laugh::p;)

5"2.5'? You are short.:laugh::p

:p I won't dispute that. Being small has it's advantages. You can find small places to hide from big meanies like you.

Citizen Erased
:p I won't dispute that. Being small has it's advantages. You can find small places to hide from big meanies like you.

And we can say big meanies and it is cute ;):laugh:

I was small growing up, so I know where to look.:p

Hows the weather down there?

I have socks taller than you

Stop picking on the little people.

I'm 5"9', so I qualify as being little, so I can do as I please.:p

All these 5'0" to 5'2" people...I feel like Willy Wonka has something to do with this :laugh:

Theres always a job for them if they are willing to relocate to the North Pole.

Hey, hey, I'm no elf!! :mad:

Midget? Dwarf? Shrimp?

Hank the angry drunken dwarf hated being called a midget.

There are always job openings over there.

That's because Santa's a hard task master.

Midget? Dwarf? Shrimp?

Hank the angry drunken dwarf hated being called a midget.

Grrr...I'll settle for shrimp. It's something I'm accustomed to being called. :p