Putting It Out There

troutie jr

bigheartkindsoul
Lyssa you really are beautiful

BHKS such a sweetheart

mmm clearly not all think this!! But thank you :)

I would like to be asked point blank questions. My answer may not be what they would want to hear, but at least with the point blank questions it solidifies where each person stands and sets the bar of where two people choose to go with it

I am not a game player and I find women who hold back asking specific questions tend to lack confidence. Complete turn off for me. If I like you, ask the question

Not to disrupt flow, but I want to make a point about the original post.

In relationships communication is essential. We all know and agree this is true. However, people often have different styles of communication.

I think this is more often than not where the disconnect lies. How many times do you see a man totally shocked when his wife leaves, yet ask her and she will state that she has been trying to communicate her unhappiness for years.

Not every speaks the same language, not every communicates the same way.

plainoldjared
BHKS such a sweetheart

mmm clearly not all think this!! But thank you :)

Im tellin ya lovely, today was quite the day. Ive never read so many negative posts in here. Must be that kinda day... sheesh

bigheartkindsoul
Im tellin ya lovely, today was quite the day. Ive never read so many negative posts in here. Must be that kinda day... sheesh

Its funny my friend called up a little while ago and said the same thing, everyone grumpy today!! I was this morning just knackered now :p

• Author
Not every speaks the same language, not every communicates the same way.

Which brings me back to my point. If it's not present then why think it will be in future.

If a woman does not know how to communicate on my flow, it's not my job to change her or is it my intent to accept that I can ignore it. If her way of communicating is comfortable with her and not with me or vise versa, why be there. It's a waste of my time.

Everyone is made of many things. I'm not saying it's wrong, what I am saying is I know what I want.

My intent is to find the woman that I can connect with on all levels.

LOL bummer. :(:p As long as you look good in a kilt and are not afraid to be 100% Scotsman (ie wear nothing underneath it) then thats good enough for me. :love:;):bunny:

You better have Glasgow on your tour of Scotland. That is where the Coco is from. ;)

Awww thanks you wee cute puppy!! :love:

Family is from south of Edinburgh. I think thats close.

Are Utilikilts acceptable?

Yeah, I look good in a kilt, and out of a kilt too! But do you really want me to freeze my bits off? Its cold over there!

plainoldjared
Its funny my friend called up a little while ago and said the same thing, everyone grumpy today!! I was this morning just knackered now :p

Its because it should be weekend already, this week was entirely too long. I was going to be boring and say Im tired but knackered is SOOO much more interesting ;)

I cannot wait to go out!

bigheartkindsoul

Everyone is made of many things. I'm not saying it's wrong, what I am saying is I know what I want.

This is a great thing, most do not know what they want. :)

bigheartkindsoul
Its because it should be weekend already, this week was entirely too long. I was going to be boring and say Im tired but knackered is SOOO much more interesting ;)

I cannot wait to go out!

Yeah, but Friday tomorrow!! Yey and out in London tomoz with girls...bigger yey.

plainoldjared

YES, you me and everyone else brother...

plainoldjared
Yeah, but Friday tomorrow!! Yey and out in London tomoz with girls...bigger yey.

Oh youre going out with the GIRLS, woohooo!

bigheartkindsoul
Oh youre going out with the GIRLS, woohooo!

:love::love::love::love:

To be fair to other person I am going to open a thread just for flirting cause its not fair on him, sorry hun, again!!

You may spend the rest of your life looking.

I'm saying that when you live in Japan, Learn Japanese!

Learn to communicate with women on thier terms! Its not that hard!

• Author
You may spend the rest of your life looking.

I'm saying that when you live in Japan, Learn Japanese!

Learn to communicate with women on thier terms! Its not that hard!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think communicating in logic and reason is a universal language.

It's not that hard to understand.

Women I have met do possess this ability.:lmao:

In my experience some do better than others, but thats HER making the effort to learn your communcation style. When you make that effort in return... then you have something going.

Remember that for the majority of human history mate selection was pretty limited, and more often than not determined by your family... not you.

So just imagine what this buffet does to our natural instincts.

• Author
In my experience some do better than others, but thats HER making the effort to learn your communcation style. When you make that effort in return... then you have something going.

Remember that for the majority of human history mate selection was pretty limited, and more often than not determined by your family... not you.

So just imagine what this buffet does to our natural instincts.

My experiences tell me otherwise. Like I said, I have met women who know how to communicate effectively but that does not make up the entire package that I am looking for. There are other things that I consider.

My experiences tell me otherwise. Like I said, I have met women who know how to communicate effectively but that does not make up the entire package that I am looking for. There are other things that I consider.

Well, just consider what I said. I dont want to see you on here 10 years from now still looking! :laugh:

Why would you want to date yourself?..

Men and women are different and that is part of the push and pull of a relationship..

Nothing works if it is all perfect..

• Author
Well, just consider what I said. I dont want to see you on here 10 years from now still looking! :laugh:

I don't need to consider what another person has said, when when I know what works for me.

Thanks anyway brother :laugh:

• Author
Why would you want to date yourself?..

Men and women are different and that is part of the push and pull of a relationship..

Nothing works if it is all perfect..

Not talking perfection man, there is no such thing.

But its a big world out there and I will seek that woman who is less than perfect that I can live with.

Yes you are Lyssa, yes you are :love:

As beautiful as you are, you are taken and that is something that I would invest my time in.

Thanks, Troutie Jr. I'm sure you're a one-woman man and the lucky woman is going to be just that - one helluva lucky woman!

Lyssa you are very beautiful woman and kind too

Aaww... thanks, BHKS! So are you and don't let people tell you otherwise. :)

Lyssa you really are beautiful

Thank you, POJ. You're not bad yourself ;)

What's important is your heart and the person you are, right? I think I meet a lot of good looking people here with good hearts than I do in RL!!

bigheartkindsoul
Not talking perfection man, there is no such thing.

But its a big world out there and I will seek that woman who is less than perfect that I can live with.

Is that a pic of you????

coco_milkshake
Family is from south of Edinburgh. I think thats close.

Are Utilikilts acceptable?

Yeah, I look good in a kilt, and out of a kilt too! But do you really want me to freeze my bits off? Its cold over there!

Ooooh that is only an hour away from meeeeee! :bunny:

Yeah if you like.

Pffft be a man!!! Plus the Coco is not well so she could so with some eye-candy at the moment.

Troutie Jr, is that half of your face?? Put that and that almost washboard body of yours...

BHKS, why do you think? You game? ;)

J/K.