Putting It Out There

troutie jr

Citizen Erased
Is that you in the avatar?

I guess you look for someone gorgeous rather than intelligent?

His eyes could be REALLY ugly you know, his forehead hideous. ;)

What has his face got to do with the type of person he goes for? The fact that he is even on here begs to differ. The men on here are mainly all great guys, with actual emotional depth.

And if it was a dig at lyssa, wow not good honey.

• Author

Are you having a bad day?

Who I am and what I want is honestly not about you.

Well well well... you don't have to be so defensive about it. I have muslim frens and they are not allowed to date men. You don't have to travel to knw these things, my dear. :laugh:

I was far from being defensive. I was stating a fact. Well, you're right about a person doesn't have to travel to know things... but it would really help to broaden one's horizon. Oh and don't call me 'my dear'... you don't wanna go there.

Good evening to you Ms. Lyssa :love:

I am doing well thank you.

I am having a coffee and trying to get myself mobile.

Another nice picture of you pretty lady! You are a very stunning woman indeed!

I'm having coffee too!

Aaaww... again, you're being too kind. Thanks.. just took it this morning! LOL... Didn't have anything better to do!

Citizen Erased
I was far from being defensive. I was stating a fact. Well, you're right about a person doesn't have to travel to know things... but it would really help to broaden one's horizon. Oh and don't call me 'my dear'... you don't wanna go there.

Yes, the only person who can call her my dear is the other coco so I would back off ;)

I'm sure a guy would go for someone with a great personality rather than someone who lacks that and everything else.

Yes, the only person who can call her my dear is the other coco so I would back off ;)

Anyone else is welcome to call me that.. except those who seem to have a problem with me.

Citizen Erased
Anyone else is welcome to call me that.. except those who seem to have a problem with me.

okay then my dear will do from now on... to me it is so condescending... only old people looking down their noses at us young folk say my dear :laugh: I'll just say "oi hot stuff". That is so much better

okay then my dear will do from now on... to me it is so condescending... only old people looking down their noses at us young folk say my dear :laugh: I'll just say "oi hot stuff". That is so much better

Oh tell me about it! I have something to say but I might just get an infraction for saying it :laugh:!

Hot stuff is good... hottie.. she better not start calling me 'babes'.. uurrghhh!

Citizen Erased
Oh tell me about it! I have something to say but I might just get an infraction for saying it :laugh:!

Hot stuff is good... hottie.. she better not start calling me 'babes'.. uurrghhh!

There's this one woman I know who always calls me dollz.... damn that annoys the hell out of me :mad: It doesn't even make sense! Do I look like I am made out of plastic? :p

• Author

Another pretty lady with intelligence and humor enters the thread.

What's a man to do ;)

There's this one woman I know who always calls me dollz.... damn that annoys the hell out of me :mad: It doesn't even make sense! Do I look like I am made out of plastic? :p

Well... errmmm... no offense, hun (is this okay??) but in that pic, you do look like a cute doll! Lizzie said my skin looks like porcelain.. that really made me think of dolls!! :lmao: Ooh we better move to Multiple off-topics before Troutie Jr gets mad! :love:

Citizen Erased

What's a man to do ;)

You are only a LS baby, you will come to realise this place is thriving with babes ;) But thankyou for the compliment, if that is indeed your chin, it is very manly and hot :love::laugh:

• Author
You are only a LS baby, you will come to realise this place is thriving with babes ;) But thankyou for the compliment, if that is indeed your chin, it is very manly and hot :love::laugh:

I have my fair share of travelling and one of my past times is surfing the net when I am in another state or country, it's a great way of meeting people in unfamiliar territory. Thanks for the heads up;)

Yes, that is half of me and thanks for the compliment.

coco_milkshake

Ok my dear. ;)

I hate that too. I get friken 17 year olds at my work who call me that and it drives me nuts. At least you dont get called "big man" - they call me that as well. :confused:

Citizen Erased
Ok my dear. ;)

I hate that too. I get friken 17 year olds at my work who call me that and it drives me nuts. At least you dont get called "big man" - they call me that as well. :confused:

Big man? I'd call them "chunky thighs" or something along those lines whenever they call me that. See how long that lasts for ;)

coco_milkshake
Big man? I'd call them "chunky thighs" or something along those lines whenever they call me that. See how long that lasts for ;)

I just game them all girly names and that shut them up nicely. :lmao:

Are you having a bad day?

Who I am and what I want is honestly not about you.

No... not having a bad day. I'm just blunt. Why hide your feelings or what you want to say?

Of course it isn't about me. From what I have observed here, you tend to go for looks rather than what's in the heart. There is more to looks, you know ;)

• Author
No... not having a bad day. I'm just blunt. Why hide your feelings or what you want to say?

Of course it isn't about me. From what I have observed here, you tend to go for looks rather than what's in the heart. There is more to looks, you know ;)

:lmao::lmao:

As long as you know what I go for, I guess that's all that matters.

Has it occured to you that there are actually people in this world who have both brains and beauty?

Of course looks are a prerequisit. I not even going to dispute that:laugh:

bigheartkindsoul

What's a man to do ;)

So many beautiful ladies (just look at their gorgeous pics) with humour and intelligence in your post, you must be over the moon!! :);)

And yes I agree surfing the net, having a laugh and making new friends is great. :D

:lmao::lmao:

As long as you know what I go for, I guess that's all that matters.

Has it occured to you that there are actually people in this world who have both brains and beauty?

Of course looks are a prerequisit. I not even going to dispute that:laugh:

I know that very well but let's face it, most women use their looks to get what they want. It's very clear. Men fall for that all the time.

troutie jr's avatar picture is very nice, but it looks like a pic from a magazine to me. It looks very polished and professional in the lighting, and in the way the man's collar is arranged. I'm just sayin'...

Maybe it is actually someone famous who we'd recognize if he showed the eyes. ;)