Putting It Out There

troutie jr

• Author
I know that very well but let's face it, most women use their looks to get what they want. It's very clear. Men fall for that all the time.

A person can only be used if they allow it.

If a person is only seeking looks, well then they are setting themselves up.

This is not my case. I look for many things in a woman and yes, looks are definately part of the equation.

• Author
troutie jr's avatar picture is very nice, but it looks like a pic from a magazine to me. It looks very polished and professional in the lighting, and in the way the man's collar is arranged. I'm just sayin'...

Maybe it is actually someone famous who we'd recognize if he showed the eyes. ;)

One never knows ;)

I could say the same about Lyssa :love:

Troutie....I actually read through all of this thread and just wanted to add that I really can appreciate the original post you made. It would make relationships so much easier if we would just ask the other person if we are wondering about something. This would avoid the assumptions that we often make as well as a lot of inner turmoil and confusion. It's really very simple -so thanks fo puttting that out there.

• Author
Troutie....I actually read through all of this thread and just wanted to add that I really can appreciate the original post you made. It would make relationships so much easier if we would just ask the other person if we are wondering about something. This would avoid the assumptions that we often make as well as a lot of inner turmoil and confusion. It's really very simple -so thanks fo puttting that out there.

Yes is it simple.

Thanks for your comments.

troutie jr's avatar picture is very nice, but it looks like a pic from a magazine to me. It looks very polished and professional in the lighting, and in the way the man's collar is arranged. I'm just sayin'...

Maybe it is actually someone famous who we'd recognize if he showed the eyes. ;)

He could be a part time or free lance model like I am

One never knows ;)

I could say the same about Lyssa :love:

Lol - yes you could... but I am definitely not famous! With you being mysterious, I'm not surprise if you are a superstar.... :love:

• Author
He could be a part time or free lance model like I am

Lol - yes you could... but I am definitely not famous! With you being mysterious, I'm not surprise if you are a superstar.... :love:

Well, well....

Such a nice feeling to see you on here tonight ;)

I'm laying low this evening. I would imagine it's your morning so good morning Sunshine!

Did you figure out my name yet? I'll tell you quite honestly I am taking a trip out to Malaysia and I would hope you have solved the puzzle by then;)

Let me ask you Lyssa, now remember you've got to keep up with the deal, and should you come through, like I promised I will take you out for dinner.

So how about you and I sharing with this board, our meeting venture?

Are you cool with that? :cool:

Hi there Troutie Jr.!

Hope your evening has been pleasant... :)

I have a rough idea of your last name. Just waiting for the PM feature to be available on your side!

Sure! I've got nothing to hide nor lose! I want people to know that this is me in my avatar and if I do hit it right with your last name, only you will be able to confirm it is me and vice versa! :bunny:

I'm all good about this whole venture... ;)

• Author
Hi there Troutie Jr.!

Hope your evening has been pleasant... :)

I have a rough idea of your last name. Just waiting for the PM feature to be available on your side!

Sure! I've got nothing to hide nor lose! I want people to know that this is me in my avatar and if I do hit it right with your last name, only you will be able to confirm it is me and vice versa! :bunny:

I'm all good about this whole venture... ;)

Good to hear pretty lady;)

I'll tell you what! I'll get my Assistant to PM you. She's on this Board with access and I'll get her to give you my personal email addy.

My trip is due soon.

Sound good?

Good to hear pretty lady;)

I'll tell you what! I'll get my Assistant to PM you. She's on this Board with access and I'll get her to give you my personal email addy.

My trip is due soon.

Sound good?

You don't waste any time, do you? :p

Sounds good to me. Tell her to hit me with a PM soon ;)

• Author
You don't waste any time, do you? :p

Sounds good to me. Tell her to hit me with a PM soon ;)

Got to love the internet! Consider it done! You should have my addy in 10 minutes ;)

Get unscrambling pretty lady.

Talk to you soon via email.

A person can only be used if they allow it.

If a person is only seeking looks, well then they are setting themselves up.

This is not my case. I look for many things in a woman and yes, looks are definately part of the equation.

That is right. Men tend to think they know alot about women. I don't think they do. For example, if you go on a date; it would be nice to ask if the lady likes to go elsewhere rather than assumed she likes the place you pick. Is it really hard to ask? Do men expect us to tell them? Since you know so much about women, why do'nt you tell how it's odne by you?

bigheartkindsoul
Got to love the internet! Consider it done! You should have my addy in 10 minutes ;)

Get unscrambling pretty lady.

Talk to you soon via email.

Ahh how cool is this, aww two lovely people from LS gonna meet up and possibly have dinner. The net, what a wonderful way to meet people, it opens up the whole world.

And dinner great suggestion, a girl has gotta eat. Most ladies love to goto dinner :);).

Have great meet up you two. :D

x

• Author
That is right. Men tend to think they know alot about women. I don't think they do. For example, if you go on a date; it would be nice to ask if the lady likes to go elsewhere rather than assumed she likes the place you pick. Is it really hard to ask? Do men expect us to tell them? Since you know so much about women, why do'nt you tell how it's odne by you?

If you think it would be better to go else where than dinner then why don't you do just that!

I know what I prefer and the types of women I attract prefer dinner.

Yeah! I do know quite a bit about women.

If you don't, then that's something you need to discover :laugh:

It's all about attitude.

• Author
Ahh how cool is this, aww two lovely people from LS gonna meet up and possibly have dinner. The net, what a wonderful way to meet people, it opens up the whole world.

And dinner great suggestion, a girl has gotta eat. Most ladies love to goto dinner :);).

Have great meet up you two. :D

x

Thanks Doll....

Will do;)

Hi there. Do men like you exist out there? What I mean is are there more men like you in the real world? Where is the real world anyway?

Guys don't give honest answers when asked questions, especially when it comes to figures, clothes, future or even sex.

Maybe thats because when guys give honest answers, thats when they get the hell nagged out of them or they are given the cold shoulder...especially when giving an honest answer about clothes or the way their hair looks.

Women have conditioned men to tell them they look good even when they don't.

If you think it would be better to go else where than dinner then why don't you do just that!

I know what I prefer and the types of women I attract prefer dinner.

Yeah! I do know quite a bit about women.

If you don't, then that's something you need to discover :laugh:

It's all about attitude.

Darling, what I mean was would it be out of line or difficult for a man to ask where she would like to eat? Then to assume she likes Japanese food when actual fact she doesn't?

Do I sense you being bias? Just because you have no idea how I look like is that why you are mean?

• Author
Darling, what I mean was would it be out of line or difficult for a man to ask where she would like to eat? Then to assume she likes Japanese food when actual fact she doesn't?

Do I sense you being bias? Just because you have no idea how I look like is that why you are mean?

Your inability to communicate effectively, is exactly the women I don't choose to date which means I will not respond to your posts.

Good luck to you.

I tried to make this point earlier to no avail.

Communication needs to be two ways. Sometimes you need to make the effort to ask, not to simply assume they will tell you.

Maybe with a hot avvie you will get a better response!

bigheartkindsoul

TJ was PMing Lyssa about arrangements so probably asked then, he only mentioned dinner no specification as to the definate venue. Although I may have missed something!! lol

Go TJ go TJ I can't wait to hear the outcome after your trip, Lyssa seems like a absolutely lovely gal.

By choice I’m not in a committed relationship and have had relationships in the past so I’m no stranger to what goes into one. I have been reading several threads on this forum and I guess I am curious to know why women have this fear of asking Men questions. What’s the deal?

I would like to be asked point blank questions. My answer may not be what they would want to hear, but at least with the point blank questions it solidifies where each person stands and sets the bar of where two people choose to go with it

I am not a game player and I find women who hold back asking specific questions tend to lack confidence. Complete turn off for me. If I like you, ask the question. If I am spending time with you obviously I like you and like you enough to tell you where it’s heading. Men are not mind readers and if a woman wants to know something ask! Just leave the emotions out of it. It will save you from a lot of embarrassment. If a woman is insecure, work on it! It’s not a date’s job to fix you

Another turn off, are women who live in the yester years. Their idea of a gentleman is a man who is subservient to her needs. I love to spoil and pamper a woman, but I won’t bow down and worship the ground she walks on or do I expect the same from her! There are women who have class and there are women who “think” they have class. Personally, I don’t care if a woman looks like Angelina Joli if she comes across as bitch material, I walk! I don’t mind opening up a car door for a woman, but let’s face it, that would depend on how many times in a day we are in and out of a vehicle and what the dress code might entail

We are in a modern day society. If a woman has old fashioned ideas your in the wrong time period. If what you are seeking is a Clark Gable hero, I’m sorry to tell you “Gone With The Wind” was a movie made in another era.

I haven't read this entire long thread but I'll give my opinion on what you've said here....

Era had nothing to do with it. Has "please" and "thank you" changed over the last 50 years? No, I still expect it. The passage of time has no relevance.

I guess I'm just lucky because the men I meet pay for my dates, open my car doors and they don't make moves on me at the end of the night. And on subsequent dates they've still paid for the dates, opened my car door and maybe kissed me goodnight.

The men that I go out with WANT to pay for the date. Frankly if a guy didn't want to, I'd lose interest fast. And it's not about money. I don't expect anything fancy. I'm a very simple person. Interestingly, I've sometimes wondered if I SHOULD expect something fancy from these men....if they'd see me as more valuable if I did. (These men have all made very good salaries). But that's just not me. I never was glitz and glamour so it's hard for me to be the high falutin' woman.

As far as what you said about speaking up, that I do. I never used to but I sure do now. I've been described as "direct" so much (as a compliment), that it's made me wonder what these other women that they're meeting are acting like.

• Author
Era had nothing to do with it. Has "please" and "thank you" changed over the last 50 years? No, I still expect it. The passage of time has no relevance

Agreed. It's being a decent human being.

I did make reference to that a few pages ago ;)

TJ was PMing Lyssa about arrangements so probably asked then, he only mentioned dinner no specification as to the definate venue. Although I may have missed something!! lol

Go TJ go TJ I can't wait to hear the outcome after your trip, Lyssa seems like a absolutely lovely gal.

LOL - now you sound like my PA, BHKS!

Well, he's real!! We had a web cam session last night and he's even hotter than his avie! I'm not surprised if he did modeling in the past. Not that he would admit to it! He even called cause he was tired of typing and gee whizz.. that voice...... *sigh*

LOL - Sorry TJ, talking about you as if this is someone else's thread! :bunny:

• Author

Well, he's real!! We had a web cam session last night and he's even hotter than his avie! I'm not surprised if he did modeling in the past. Not that he would admit to it! He even called cause he was tired of typing and gee whizz.. that voice...... *sigh*

Not a problem Lyssa. Not a problem.

I can say the same about you pretty lady :love:

bigheartkindsoul

Well people should be correct before launching an argument about something same has happened to me recenltly too so just prompted them to take another lookie :)!

Cool about the caming, now I am extremely intrigued and very happy you too might be having dinner somewhere!! How absolutely delightful :)