Putting It Out There

troutie jr

plainoldjared
hey you wanna try living in the UK, most guys here are lazy and also do not want to put too much effort into getting to know someone or dating, although of course there are exceptions.

I know I am probably gonna get shot for saying that but from what I have read and seen myself in the USA, men are much nicer.

I second this motion, move to the USA preferably California ;) but I dont mind travel

If a person is in a hurry they won't find them. Take you time it's a big world out there ;)

I have been waiting for abit now..My daddy always said the right one would be knocking my door down. So I will continue sitting by my door waiting for someone like you knocking it down to get to me.Thank you for bringing hope into my life

• Author
I have been waiting for abit now..My daddy always said the right one would be knocking my door down. So I will continue sitting by my door waiting for someone like you knocking it down to get to me.Thank you for bringing hope into my life

No pain, no gain. You gotta put yourself out there to figure out what it is that you don't want. They won't come knocking at your door, you got to make it happen.

• Author
hey you wanna try living in the UK, most guys here are lazy and also do not want to put too much effort into getting to know someone or dating, although of course there are exceptions.

I know I am probably gonna get shot for saying that but from what I have read and seen myself in the USA, men are much nicer.

I've met some lazy women too Doll, maybe you should try dating someone who is least likely to be the one you think is a match you just may be surprised how many genuine guys are out there.

bigheartkindsoul
I second this motion, move to the USA preferably California ;) but I dont mind travel

without wanting to hijack op thread,

However above def warrented a comment in return, be on the next plane out ;)

plainoldjared
without wanting to hijack op thread,

However above def warrented a comment in return, be on the next plane out ;)

I hope you like spaghetti for breakfast thats the only thing I can cook :)

ok no more hi jacking...

• Author
I have to ask. Are you still looking for your Ms Right?

Yes and by the looks of things, I'm not alone ;)

She'll show up one day, in the meantime I'm not going to get bummed in the search. It's like those who don't buy tickets to the lottery. Can't win if you don't buy a ticket. :D

• Author
You are very insightful. When she finds you she will be one lucky woman. I envy her

I think I'll be the lucky one ;)

On that note, as much as I have enjoyed the chat, I got a plane to catch.

Have a great weekend.

bigheartkindsoul
I hope you like spaghetti for breakfast thats the only thing I can cook :)

ok no more hi jacking...

He is offline and on a plane, mmm perhaps he is coming too meet you as has given up on women.

Have eaten cold chinese chow mein so cannot be that different, but I am easily pleased I like toast and marmite. Or brekkie in IHOP or Dennys!!! ;):D:lmao:

plainoldjared
He is offline and on a plane, mmm perhaps he is coming too meet you as has given up on women.

Have eaten cold chinese chow mein so cannot be that different, but I am easily pleased I like toast and marmite. Or brekkie in IHOP or Dennys!!! ;):D:lmao:

hhaaha that sounds like the beginning to a great road trip song ;)

when is your next date bigheartkindsoul? would you consider yourself a committed relationship type of woman or would you say you'd rather date and meet people for now?

just curious...

bigheartkindsoul
hhaaha that sounds like the beginning to a great road trip song ;)

when is your next date bigheartkindsoul? would you consider yourself a committed relationship type of woman or would you say you'd rather date and meet people for now?

just curious...

Next date penciled in only so far, will conf with each other next week - is next Friday. However am talking to another who I am really keen to meet just not forward enough and would not want to push to arrange a date so am just keeping my fingers crossed.

As for relationships, well for now I just want to take things slowly as I have alot of my own things going on and have learnt from past mistakes that rushing just doesn't always work out (case of my ex coming on so strong then leaving me after promises of babies, marriage etc)

Anyways that said once smitten you could not get more commited than me, I have never and will never cheat. I will talk through problems, am comprimising and basically a all round good un.

How about yourself?

Troutie jr hasnt given up on women. Didnt you see where he told me he is still waiting for Ms Right

bigheartkindsoul
Troutie jr hasnt given up on women. Didnt you see where he told me he is still waiting for Ms Right

was only joking with my friend as above :laugh:

plainoldjared
Next date penciled in only so far, will conf with each other next week - is next Friday. However am talking to another who I am really keen to meet just not forward enough and would not want to push to arrange a date so am just keeping my fingers crossed.

As for relationships, well for now I just want to take things slowly as I have alot of my own things going on and have learnt from past mistakes that rushing just doesn't always work out (case of my ex coming on so strong then leaving me after promises of babies, marriage etc)

Anyways that said once smitten you could not get more commited than me, I have never and will never cheat. I will talk through problems, am comprimising and basically a all round good un.

How about yourself?

I have to concur with you on that, I do have some healing to do so I'll be taking it very slow. I definitely see myself in a committed relationship. I would love to have the support and love of a good woman, I think a strong relationship gives a person more incentive to accomplish their dreams. I want a wife, kids and amazing stories to tell the grandkids but before I can even imagine these things I need to be myself 100% and be able to handle the emotions and ups and downs that come with a relationship...

haha yea Ive been thinking about this a lot as you can see...

bigheartkindsoul
I have to concur with you on that, I do have some healing to do so I'll be taking it very slow. I definitely see myself in a committed relationship. I would love to have the support and love of a good woman, I think a strong relationship gives a person more incentive to accomplish their dreams. I want a wife, kids and amazing stories to tell the grandkids but before I can even imagine these things I need to be myself 100% and be able to handle the emotions and ups and downs that come with a relationship...

haha yea Ive been thinking about this a lot as you can see...

Mmmm goes of in a dream cause eventually that is what I want again, wanted it with the ex, he was the one always bringning it up and mentioning it, I never pressured him he also was first to mention but then 5months later left me.

hence why taking time for me is important, I want that next special person to really want those things, not just says the words to pull you in and stop themselves from feeling insecure.

Healed but still peed off at him for doing what he did to someone so nice, so loving and so commited. I hate unfairness and this was a big one.

One days we';ll both get someone who deserves us and all we have to offer.

plainoldjared
Mmmm goes of in a dream cause eventually that is what I want again, wanted it with the ex, he was the one always bringning it up and mentioning it, I never pressured him he also was first to mention but then 5months later left me.

hence why taking time for me is important, I want that next special person to really want those things, not just says the words to pull you in and stop themselves from feeling insecure.

Healed but still peed off at him for doing what he did to someone so nice, so loving and so commited. I hate unfairness and this was a big one.

One days we';ll both get someone who deserves us and all we have to offer.

Oh you will most certainly meet a man that is everything you deserve to have. Bad boys and bad girls may get what they want right now but us good girls and boys get what we get what we've always wanted for the rest of our lives, we dont even need to wait for the day to come it just will.

Guys like your ex are embarrassing to men all around, how unfortunate that you came across such a pathetic loser. Insecure is definitely what he was, he needed to con you into believing he was the man he could only wish to be. Too bad you could have helped him become that kind of man but he chose to be a loser instead...

bigheartkindsoul
Oh you will most certainly meet a man that is everything you deserve to have. Bad boys and bad girls may get what they want right now but us good girls and boys get what we get what we've always wanted for the rest of our lives, we dont even need to wait for the day to come it just will.

Guys like your ex are embarrassing to men all around, how unfortunate that you came across such a pathetic loser. Insecure is definitely what he was, he needed to con you into believing he was the man he could only wish to be. Too bad you could have helped him become that kind of man but he chose to be a loser instead...

Most def his loss and someone elses gain!! ;)

Just shame I had to go through so much pain and hurt during and after to get past it, but onwards and upwards because now when I smile its from within my heart rather than just from the head. I feel happy inside for the first time in a long time and someone else gets that benefit.

You will get there, like i said hun just grieve, cry punch a pillow just get it all out your system only then can you truly pass your heart on to another.

Another reason to grieve is because grief has a memory and if we do not grieve the next time we experience a loss it will be greater and worse and both grieving situ's will come out at once.

Thats what happened to me. I didn't grieve for the loss of my cat, the loss of some mobility last year from a slipped disc, from losing a friend and hence why when he betrayed my trust I lost the plot for a while.

Just a heads up from someone who has learnt alot over the last few months. :)

Do you honestly think?

Why not? This is LoveShack! LOL.

I doubt that is his exact intent.

Please remember that when we interact with others within a certain context we view them only one way. We humans are much more multi-dimensional than you will see here.

I'm a perfect example. Attitude, Looks, Integrity, Status, Intelligence, Humor, Gentleness. Put me on paper and I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread! However there are just a handful of issues regarding trust and intimacy, that completely wipe out the positives. Its taken me a few years to realize I'm the one with the fatal flaw! It isnt about just finding the right girl.

Does that make sense?

plainoldjared
Most def his loss and someone elses gain!! ;)

Just shame I had to go through so much pain and hurt during and after to get past it, but onwards and upwards because now when I smile its from within my heart rather than just from the head. I feel happy inside for the first time in a long time and someone else gets that benefit.

You will get there, like i said hun just grieve, cry punch a pillow just get it all out your system only then can you truly pass your heart on to another.

Another reason to grieve is because grief has a memory and if we do not grieve the next time we experience a loss it will be greater and worse and both grieving situ's will come out at once.

Thats what happened to me. I didn't grieve for the loss of my cat, the loss of some mobility last year from a slipped disc, from losing a friend and hence why when he betrayed my trust I lost the plot for a while.

Just a heads up from someone who has learnt alot over the last few months. :)

thanks honey, I cried but just a little Im a man damnit! ;)

Sheesh that was a big year for you, Im glad to hear youve come through it and from the looks of it you are a MILLION times happier and better.

F yea :)

bigheartkindsoul

Cry all you need, no one knows but you. I like a man who can occassionally show that side of himself. :)

plainoldjared
Cry all you need, no one knows but you. I like a man who can occassionally show that side of himself. :)

Oh absolutely, I was teasing, I find that screaming at the top of my lungs while listening to some sad music helps and then finishing off with a little sweaty work out at the gym.