how do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast?

Trying to talk somebody into an operation is insane. But I also never understood why people would consider changing, let alone think about an operation, just to please somebody else.

In a word, "insecurity" drives people to make physical changes for others. If you do it for yourself, that's fine. I tend to fall into the "God doesn't make mistakes so I have nothing to fix about myself" category.

Small breast > big saggy breast any day of the week :)

They don't look at women with small breasts. Period.

haha just playing!

It's all about attitude and confidence that you have towards your boozems.

Also girls with small breasts have a behind to make up for it;)

ElvenPriestess
I tend to fall into the "God doesn't make mistakes so I have nothing to fix about myself" category.

Small breast > big saggy breast any day of the week :)

I really like your point on God not making mistakes. You're absolutely right.

Sigh, so refreshing for those of us who don't have ginormous boobs to hear such a statement as that second one. Thank you. :)

Im not sure if the majority of men are telling the truth or not. they say boobs size doesn't matter. but look at these a bunch of women these day wanting to get a fake boobs and many women now have a fake boobs. does that mean men are inspired the women to get them ?:rolleyes:

many men now can't even tell what is real or fake breast.:rolleyes: they must be blinded by the fake huge breast ?

Im not sure if the majority of men are telling the truth or not. they say boobs size doesn't matter. but look at these a bunch of women these day wanting to get a fake boobs and many women now have a fake boobs. does that mean men are inspired the women to get them ?:rolleyes:

many men now can't even tell what is real or fake breast.:rolleyes: they must be blinded by the fake huge breast ?

I prefer smaller or medium breasts to larger breasts so I would not be "inspired" by a woman who had an augmentation. Neither would I be blinded. Unless, of course, she poked me in the eyes with them! :p

What guys are saying, when you see women walk by, unless they are huge, and she is slim and trim, we have no clue if they are real, or enhanced.

When feeling them, different story, especially if over the muscle, you can fell the implant. Under the muscle, can be hard to tell.

ElvenPriestess

All these things said, I don't ever see a bunch of men going under the knife to change one body part because women have made it so they feel they have to because otherwise "women won't want me." SOOOOO hypocritical. :rolleyes:

SO, as a men sucking FAKE BREAST how it feels like ?

did you guys thinking or remembering that there is something under on it while sucking the fake breast ?:rolleyes::eek:

are you amaze and still turn on that your woman change thier fake breast every few years ?

All these things said, I don't ever see a bunch of men going under the knife to change one body part because women have made it so they feel they have to because otherwise "women won't want me." SOOOOO hypocritical. :rolleyes:

:lmao: Yeah, what she said.

Okay, all you tiny guys, get it fixed. Women can't help being attracted to something larger...

It's not men that are creating the desire in women to have bigger breast.

It's women compteting with each other OR their own sense of insecurity that drives it. I hear men all the time say that breast size doesn't matter to them.

I tend to believe women, in competition with each other (or themselves), drive the desire to go under the knife and NOT to "grab a man."

Cheers.

I sure as heck wouldn't. If a woman doesn't like me for who I am it's her loss, not mine.

ElvenPriestess
I sure as heck wouldn't. If a woman doesn't like me for who I am it's her loss, not mine.

That is EXACTLY the point I'm trying to get across to the OP and all other women out there who are so clouded by superficial judgment. Don't alter yourself ladies, a good man will want you as you are. And it's their loss for the ones who never find out what they could have had.

That is EXACTLY the point I'm trying to get across to the OP and all other women out there who are so clouded by superficial judgment. Don't alter yourself ladies, a good man will want you as you are. And it's their loss for the ones who never find out what they could have had.

May I also point out that Gwen Stefani has never had her's altered (and they are small). I never hear a guy saying "Oh I wouldn't go out with someone like her because she has a flat chest!"

If it doesn't bother a superstar like her, why should it bother anyone else? She's a prime example in being confident in who you are and what God gave you.

ElvenPriestess

All too true, she has a HUUUUUGE fan count and many MANY of which are men who say "She's f***ing hot." Why is that more accepted with celebrities than the average Jane anyway?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Icy,

I relate to how you are feeling. I am of a similar type and I totally understand. In my experience from many previous years, all the guys who have loved me, totally made me feel loved for ME, the natural me. They have infact told me that they DONT like a bigger size. They even told me to NOT go for implants. It was very comforting everytime I heard that. It is a great booster to have a guy confirm and reassure us, but, is depending on their feedback the healthy way to go? No. If we become that way, then we would be at the mercy of people's opinions and perceived judgments. Feeling happy, feeling sad. Why torture yourself?

Take charge of your own happiness. You'd be doing everyone a huge favor.

This might not be a great example, but suppose you love tall men. Now think of this man who walks in, who isn't tall but quite handsome looking. There is something that's very attractive about him. What is it? Look at the way he carries himself. Look at his easy-going self-confidence. Look at his smile. Look at his self-assurance. Look at his comfort with himself. Look at his nice eyes. Look at that demeanor. Won't you be instantly attracted to that? It's the same with us. If we love ourselves, and carry ourselves with self-assurance, believe me, nothing else is even noticed! I can just feel it. When I am comfortable in my own skin, I forget everything else. It's not about my chest size, my hair, my legs....it's just about ME. The entire me. As opposed to that, when I am feeling insecure and uncomfortable and focus on my perceived flaws, I can see the world like a mirror reflecting back that same image to me. When you smile, the world smiles. When you are comfortable, everyone else gets comfortable.

There are certainly guys out there for whom this is not even an issue! Sure, some might be "attracted" to it, but you have no reason to worry that they'd actually reject coz of your size. It's simply not that. It only become an issue when YOU bring it up as an issue. Infact, everytime I got out the topic of my size, the guys seemed very surprised. I then instantly realized it was my own esteem issue, and nothing else.

It is entirely your choice in the end if you do want to go for implants. Weigh all ur pros and cons.

Goodluck, and trust me, from my personal experience, there ARE many guys, who have zero issues with this. If there is anything a guy finds attractive, it's a girl's self-confidence, and self-assurance.

I’m 22 yrs old, 5”3…100lbs, slim. But I’m very embarrassed about my small breast. I don’t know why that I’m very self conscious about this. I do look pretty and other parts of my body also looks good, but I still don’t feel feminine because I have a flat chest. People in my family were making fun of me and it makes me so angry. I always envy girls with medium size natural breast. I do wear padded bra but I feel somewhat fake with them. I loose confidence when I look at my body in the mirror. I tried to say good things about myself but that still don’t comfort me. I like to swim but I can’t wear bathing suit in the pubic, is embarrassing that I have nothing showing. I was 115lbs before, those days my chest is 32A, but I worked out to loose some fat, now I’m down to 31AA. I do feel happy I have a firm body shape and a flat stomach with abs now. But then I feel like I have to gain weight again now because people telling me I’m under weight. I’m healthy and nothing is wrong in my body, so does the weight really matters? If I eat more meat, do I gain weight or more fat? I was asked out few times but I rejected because I was confused why guys would like a girl with flat chest. The public sees large breast and women who show cleavage as sexy right? correct me if I’m wrong. Am I over concerned? I’m so worry all the time. I feel I’m not normal with a flat chest. How do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast? This is my first time express this thing, I hope you guys could give me your opinion on it…..and if other girls also have the same problem pls tell me so I know I’m not alone, thanks

Small breasts are infinitely preferable to fake breasts, in my opinion. Don't worry girlie.

Goodluck, and trust me, from my personal experience, there ARE many guys, who have zero issues with this. If there is anything a guy finds attractive, it's a girl's self-confidence, and self-assurance.

Well put. It's nice to hear it echoed by women as well.

Confideny, self-assured and happy people are much more successful in relationships than inecurity covered over by fake body parts.

Cheers :)

Always Wrong

Nicely done Zorro! I'm an Okie as well, and I hope you aren't just trying to promote your business. Very well put, though.

ElvenPriestess
Guess I've always been more attracted to face and eyes. Boobs and butt aren't a concern.

If only the world were more like you all women could be happy:rolleyes:

Concerning your comment about men not going under the knife you are flat out wrong. Cosmetic surgery for men is one of the if not the fastest growing segment of medicine. Guess why they are doing it? Same reason women do. Men are getting things like butt implants, nose jobs, tummy tucks and all the rest. I can't even wrap my mind around that.

ElvenPriestess
Concerning your comment about men not going under the knife you are flat out wrong. Cosmetic surgery for men is one of the if not the fastest growing segment of medicine. Guess why they are doing it? Same reason women do. Men are getting things like butt implants, nose jobs, tummy tucks and all the rest. I can't even wrap my mind around that.

I wish that whole stinkin' world that is paid for for that crap would go under, and we'd never hear about it again. I want to know the stupid idiot that said "Let me enhance, tuck, trim, suck out, etc., parts of you so you will fit in with the media world. What crap! I would give anything for this superficial world to die and there to be more substance.:confused: