how do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast?

Mustang Sally
I look at girls with flat chest as a disapointment. Good cleavage makes me so happy. I love boobs, and boobs love me. Ive never dated a girl with small breast and I dont think I ever will. Must have atleast a B to go out with me. flat chested girls just come off as anoying most of the time

More proof that you don't have to have much brains to be a BIG DICK.....

To the OP: I have smaller breasts, too. Sometimes it bothers me, but at least I don't have sag issues! (And that's after breastfeeding 4 babies! Still perky!) Plus, I have pretty great nipples. So, I advise you focus on the good things.

Sometimes I like large boobs and sometimes I like small boobs. They're not the be all and end all. I'm more of a butt/legs man myself :)

KenzieAbsolutely

i have utterly massive breasts, and i can honestly tell you, all the problems you have, i have too, mine just aren't small.

i also have other problems that come with big phatty tit-ays, so consider yourself lucky. i would also love to be able to leave the house without a bra on, or wear a certain kind of shirt w/out being looked at like i am an automatic sloot.

everybody's got something in their way, so don't feel bad. you're not alone at all. everyone has a story.

beautifulearth83

There will be people that are attracted and aren't attracted to certain parts of our bodies. The key is just being able to see the beauty in all of it. Embrace yourself and your features. I've seen gorgeous women with small boobs. As far as your family's comments, it doesn't always feel good to be teased, but sometimes it's out of love and the joking helps us accept things. You don't need to compensate, but whether or not you do, I'm sure being a real woman with intelligence and an intuitive heart is far more important.

At the risk of being flamed, if being flat-chested really bothers you, why not get implants? Not Double DD's, but B cups or something that would fit your frame? Lots of men get hair implants or pieces, eye-lid or nose surgery, etc., so there's nothing sexist about it. It might give you a whole different view on yourself...

Mr. Lucky

beautifulearth83
At the risk of being flamed, if being flat-chested really bothers you, why not get implants? Not Double DD's, but B cups or something that would fit your frame? Lots of men get hair implants or pieces, eye-lid or nose surgery, etc., so there's nothing sexist about it. It might give you a whole different view on yourself...

Mr. Lucky

I don't really wish to go back and forth on this, but I thought I would just voice that I disagree with the idea of plastic surgery/implants, though I suppose it's up to that person.

Honestly, I find big breast can be more attractive, but its not something that I look for in a girl or not even in my priority list. Usually the girls I fall for don't even have large breast. A reason men are (unconsciously) attracted to breast being (a favorable trait) is because it shows a women is capable of nourishing, just like hips show that a women is capable of childbearing, just a part in this whole natural selection process thing.

Though you probably don't want to go out with guys who ONLY looks for large breast in a girl, men like these tend to be losers (and I know some) and have loser life styles.

I don't really wish to go back and forth on this, but I thought I would just voice that I disagree with the idea of plastic surgery/implants, though I suppose it's up to that person.

Certainly your right to disagree. I wasn't offering the idea in the vein of "every girl should get them", but simply as one of several options. When my wife has semi-seriously talked about getting implants, my (honest) reaction has always been "don't do it for me, I love you just the way you are". Hopefully the OP will find someone who feels the same way about her...

Mr. Lucky

A friend of mine is a similar build as you and she has had guys all over her since we started being friends 19 years ago. I wouldn't worry about size. It's how you carry and project yourself. :)

love necessity

I wish I could say the same thing about my breasts...I am full figured..Go figure...However, that doesn't mean that I don't have issues...I have tons of issues w/ my breasts being big...I get back pain, all the bras that are made in my size are plain and ugly, unless I shop at some expensive department store. Victoria Secret doesn't even carry my bra size...They only go up to a 38 C..I'm a 40 C...

I can't complain either, because they are nice, but I'd much rather have smaller breast, because the "cons" outweigh the "pros"...

I know exactly what you are going through...But I assure you that having bigger breast is not going to cure your "unhappiness"...You can't just bandaide this issue...You have to dig deep within yourself to find out what is truly bothering, because you don't want to get implants w/ your eyes clothes...

There are so many risks you would be taking if you get implants...

• You won't be able to breast feed when you have children
  • Your nipples and breasts can lose all feeling, due to nerve damage
  • The implant could burst, getting silcon in your blood stream=(
  • More than likely you will have to go in for a second operation
  • You will always be under the care of a cosmetics surgeon
  • You will have scars on your breast....

There are so many other things that you would be risking too, especially your health from the surgery...The chance of infection etc...

I think you would benefit from counseling, because it's obvious you aren't comfortable in your own skin...

You need to get down to the bigger issue, and learn to accept yourself for who you are....

You are so lucky that you have smaller breast, I bet it's so easy for you to walk up stairs, run, sit, sleep, etc...You should be thanking god, that you are healthy and for giving you a great body, because I don't think just because you have small breast you are unattractive, besides any guy who is only looking at you for your breasts wouldn't be worth your time..:p

I hope you accept yourself one day...GOOD LUCK!

love necessity

Like the guy above me said..."it's all about how you carry yourself"...If you walk around hating yourself and how you look, then how is anyone else going to like you if you don't like yourself? That's impossible...

Start walking w/your head held high girlfriend, because no one cares about the size of your boobs, they'd much rather prefer someone w/ a big brain and a pretty smile who can hold their head high...=)

I must say one more thing...Most people are only thinking about themselves too, so quit worrying about what everyone else thinks of you, and start loving yourself again...

I would argue that your not thinking about yourself right now in giving this advice, and that this person is already worried about being like most people so how is giving advice on how you think most people think going to help... I also argue shes thinking about herself to much and thats part of the problem and in telling her to think about how other people are thinking about themselves will actualy cause her to do the oposite of your intended sugestions

love necessity

KMT

I would argue that your not thinking about yourself right now in giving this advice, and that this person is already worried about being like most people so how is giving advice on how you think most people think going to help...

I have no idea what your issue is w/ me stating that I am in the same predicament, but only slightly different....

I am trying to relate to her...

I don't know how you do it, but for the most part, I give advice on topics that I can relate too....

I also argue shes thinking about herself to much and thats part of the problem and in telling her to think about how other people are thinking about themselves will actualy cause her to do the oposite of your intended sugestions

You lost me on this one buddy..;)

I agree with love necessity. If you spend your life worrying about other people's perception of you, you will be wasting valuable time in being happy and grateful for all the good things that are currently in your life.

love necessity
I agree with love necessity. If you spend your life worrying about other people's perception of you, you will be wasting valuable time in being happy and grateful for all the good things that are currently in your life.

I agree with you too trial:p

She needs to start accepting herself for her...

It can be long journey, but in the end, it's a journey worth traveled...

I have small breasts too and don't like it. It seems like women with bigger breasts always show them off and I feel inadequate. I have wanted implants for a long time but some of the reasons that stop me are that some women can go years and years and have no problems and that is great....but I hear so many have one complication after another and have to go and get them fixed or whatever. I don't want to be one of those women. I don't want to feel happy for years and then all of a sudden I have to get rid of them or I get sick or something. It seems though that so many women are having implants that it is hard to resist the temptation. Almost all the women I know have them or have natural big breasts.

The public sees large breast and women who show cleavage as sexy right? correct me if I’m wrong. Am I over concerned? I’m so worry all the time. I feel I’m not normal with a flat chest. How do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast? This is my first time express this thing, I hope you guys could give me your opinion on it…..and if other girls also have the same problem pls tell me so I know I’m not alone, thanks

i have small breasts, and i used to be very self conscious about them. but, now, in my mid 30s, i get mistaken for a 20 something or even younger. in fact, one time, in the steam room at the gym, one man even commented that i look like an overly developed 16 year old. my mate refers to mine as 19 yo tits.

more importantly, dahling, it's how you project yourself. how do you feel about yourself? you are more than just your chest size, and any guy interested in you for your B, C, or D cup isn't interested in you.

That sounds wonderful, but ofcourse reality is slightly different.

Ofcourse you musn't let other people's opinion of you become an obsession, but it's always good to be concious about your appearance and presentation (presentation being attitude and personality).

Some things can be fixed, some can't and some shouldn't be fixed (this is what you mean I guess).

The choise is up to the person at hand really,

Breast size can be changed, but I would never do that because of others (arguably people that change their chest size for themselves might do it so they feel more appreciated by others), but you can also cheat a little by wearing accentuating clothing and so on (this is widely accepted behaviour but still is a way to look attractive to others).

In some cases it could be even seen as the decent thing to do (if you have a big chest it is decent to down play it a little).

My point is, everybody does things because they want to be appreciated by others, even if they are only very little comprimises.

But try to accept yourself and go easy on trying to please others.

On the matter of breast sizes, they should fit the rest of your body.

And maybe I'm not helping here, but I think breast form and symmetry are a lot more "important" than actual size.