how do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast?

As a guy friend told me when i asked him once if smaller boobs matters he said: boobs are boobs. guys are going to like them small or big

besides look @ paris hilton for instance: she may not be the nicest person in the world, but still she's gorgeous, and is flat chested!

and deff. check up on getting ur body image issues solved. its something hard to live with...

ive even thought about getting breast implants before, and i barely fill out B cups... depending on the designer

if it is that big of a problem for you, you could always get a boob job. but i dont think it would solve the problem at all because its in your head, not your body

plus- any guy that is a jerk enough to not see a girl cuz of small boobs is someone you wouldnt want to spend time with anyways

look I'm a man so ill let u girls into the secret world of the boob lover. First off to answer the question how do guys look at women with flat or small breasts I will use some examples. Say im out at the mall or what ever with some guy friends and a girl with small or flat breasts walk by we all imeadetly notice her and then talk in excitement asking if we all saw her and her small breasts. At the beach there is nothing that brings more light to my day then the sun in the sky and a flat chested girl lying on a towl in a swim suite. I remember how sad me and the other guys were during puberty and some girls grew these grotesque big boobie, or bozangas, hooter, sweater cows well we had a million names to make fun of these large breasts some girls developed it was so comforting to look at some of the other girls who remained exactly the same after puberty, thank heaven for the flat chested. look maybe me and my friends are a little biased im sure some guys some where care about boobs that arnt extremly flat or small but me personaly I have a saying more then a small handfull get the F out of my sight u gross big boobed women. And oh yeah just to hammer the nail into this coffin have you ever noticed that only really big loser men date women with big boobs when any one who has achieved any kind of sucess in their life and with the oposite sex will mostly only date small breasted or flat women...

IamASelfishSOB

I have always been a fan of the lower half. A nice behind is what I find attractive. Breasts have never been important to me. I'm sure it's just personal preference, but I would never worry about your flat chest.

the beauty is on the inside - it gets portrayed to the outside.

no matter what you have showing on the outside - it can't be masked if you don't resonate beauty from the inside.

KenzieAbsolutely
look I'm a man so ill let u girls into the secret world of the boob lover. First off to answer the question how do guys look at women with flat or small breasts I will use some examples. Say im out at the mall or what ever with some guy friends and a girl with small or flat breasts walk by we all imeadetly notice her and then talk in excitement asking if we all saw her and her small breasts. At the beach there is nothing that brings more light to my day then the sun in the sky and a flat chested girl lying on a towl in a swim suite. I remember how sad me and the other guys were during puberty and some girls grew these grotesque big boobie, or bozangas, hooter, sweater cows well we had a million names to make fun of these large breasts some girls developed it was so comforting to look at some of the other girls who remained exactly the same after puberty, thank heaven for the flat chested. look maybe me and my friends are a little biased im sure some guys some where care about boobs that arnt extremly flat or small but me personaly I have a saying more then a small handfull get the F out of my sight u gross big boobed women. And oh yeah just to hammer the nail into this coffin have you ever noticed that only really big loser men date women with big boobs when any one who has achieved any kind of sucess in their life and with the oposite sex will mostly only date small breasted or flat women...

first of all, no you're not.

second, i hope this was a joke. this was so rude and uncalled for. i bet you have a really small d***.

I have always liked the small/petite girls, but my X was a DD and that actually caused more problems. They were fun to play with, but were overly sensitive and she complained about them being too big all the time. In the end it really didn't matter. It wasn't her boobs I was attracted to.

first of all, no you're not.

second, i hope this was a joke. this was so rude and uncalled for. i bet you have a really small d***.

theres three things that get on my nerves animals, children, and women with attitudes

sorry, curious how you thought this was a joke, rude, and uncalled for?

it's nice to hear a man talk @ small boobs with the enthusiasm that the media portrays people talk @ big boobs.

That sounds wonderful, but ofcourse reality is slightly different.

Ofcourse you musn't let other people's opinion of you become an obsession, but it's always good to be concious about your appearance and presentation (presentation being attitude and personality).

Some things can be fixed, some can't and some shouldn't be fixed (this is what you mean I guess).

The choise is up to the person at hand really,

Breast size can be changed, but I would never do that because of others (arguably people that change their chest size for themselves might do it so they feel more appreciated by others), but you can also cheat a little by wearing accentuating clothing and so on (this is widely accepted behaviour but still is a way to look attractive to others).

In some cases it could be even seen as the decent thing to do (if you have a big chest it is decent to down play it a little).

My point is, everybody does things because they want to be appreciated by others, even if they are only very little comprimises.

But try to accept yourself and go easy on trying to please others.

On the matter of breast sizes, they should fit the rest of your body.

And maybe I'm not helping here, but I think breast form and symmetry are a lot more "important" than actual size.

I agree with the bolded sentence.

The last paragraph, I strongly disagree with. If you look at the average male, I don't see much symmetry happening there, so why the double standard? Do you have washboard abs?

Btw, I'm neither small or large chested. I'm comfortable with who I am and if I'm not symmetrical enough, oh well, that's life.

sorry, curious how you thought this was a joke, rude, and uncalled for?

it's nice to hear a man talk @ small boobs with the enthusiasm that the media portrays people talk @ big boobs.

yeah she hopes its a joke because id be a real jerk i I really did love small boobs

Btw, I'm neither small or large chested. I'm comfortable with who I am and if I'm not symmetrical enough, oh well, that's life.

I've just preferred boobs.. any size will do...

Although.. if you want a bigger boob just get your wife pregnant..not that my wife's boobs weren't the perfect size before..:cool:

I happen to be benefiting quite nicely from the increase in size for now..:laugh:

I've just preferred boobs.. any size will do...

Although.. if you want a bigger boob just get your wife pregnant..not that my wife's boobs weren't the perfect size before..:cool:

I happen to be benefiting quite nicely from the increase in size for now..:laugh:

Such a guy. :laugh:

I agree with the bolded sentence.

The last paragraph, I strongly disagree with. If you look at the average male, I don't see much symmetry happening there, so why the double standard? Do you have washboard abs?

I don't get what you're saying, there's no need for washboard abs to be symmetrical. I think most features are more beautiful when symmetrical.

No person is absolutely symmetrical, but the more asymmetrical you are, the less attractive you look.

For breasts, I find that, size is less important than shape and symmetry.

And that standard also applies to men.

simple solution...wear no bra and tweak your nipples. do it often to keep them hard and at attention. wear thin shirts that you can barely see through, or give the imagination of seeing through. this will make you hot! i prefer that over DD's any day!

I don't get what you're saying, there's no need for washboard abs to be symmetrical. I think most features are more beautiful when symmetrical.

No person is absolutely symmetrical, but the more asymmetrical you are, the less attractive you look.

For breasts, I find that, size is less important than shape and symmetry.

And that standard also applies to men.

I see your point but don't agree with it.

I find features that are too symmetrical, boring. If a guy doesn't have a flaw on his face, he's way too plastic-looking for me. Your face is a reflection of your character. It needs a few character lines, better yet, laughter lines. If one eyebrow is a little higher than the other, it can be quite appealing or whatever suits his face. A dimple that flashes on one side when he smiles, instead of both sides...so charming...:love:

yeah she hopes its a joke because id be a real jerk i I really did love small boobs

Why would that make a man a jerk? People just have different ideas of what they find attractive.

I see your point but don't agree with it.

I find features that are too symmetrical, boring. If a guy doesn't have a flaw on his face, he's way too plastic-looking for me. Your face is a reflection of your character. It needs a few character lines, better yet, laughter lines. If one eyebrow is a little higher than the other, it can be quite appealing or whatever suits his face. A dimple that flashes on one side when he smiles, instead of both sides...so charming...:love:

A face has so much detail that one asymmetrical feature doesn't make it unattractive but more interesting, agreed.

That's why piercings are often applied to one side of the face (bilaterally looks silly).

Something more prominent like an asymmetrical jaw line or asymmetrical ears aren't cute at all, I think that compares better to uneven breasts.

The eyebrow and the dimple would be more comparable to a mole on one breast (detail that doesn't matter at all, ofcourse).

A face has so much detail that one asymmetrical feature doesn't make it unattractive but more interesting, agreed.

That's why piercings are often applied to one side of the face (bilaterally looks silly).

Something more prominent like an asymmetrical jaw line or asymetric ears aren't cute at all, I think that compares better to uneven breasts.

The eyebrow and the dimple would be more comparable to a mole on one breast (detail that doesn't matter at all, ofcourse).

An even jaw-line can be boring, as well. It's all reliant on how the face is put together but more importantly, who's the man under the face?

I've never really thought about it beforehand, but pretty much every woman who I’ve ever fallen for has been on the thin side with smallish breasts.

maybe you knew you didnt have a chance with the voluptuous
Actually I have an aversion to fat.
well in this thread about chest size when I used that term I was just talking about the boobs

Well, here's a news flash for you, then: Boobs are largely made up of FAT. (Very nicely shaped and attractive fat, but fat all the same.)