how do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast?

maybe you knew you didnt have a chance with the voluptuous

Actually I have an aversion to fat.

Sounds like a medical condition. The above exchange reminds me of a person with an allergy being berated for not having some sort of pet.

"Why don't you have a dog or a cat? Do animals just not like you? They can always sense when there's something of the night about a person. Never mind. My dog gives anyone the time of day. Giving him a cuddle will do you the power of good. Rover! Over here Rover. Someone needs a bit of canine loving...."

"WASSHHOOOO-OOOO-OOO!!!"

"Oh right. Sorry. I suppose you just have to make do with reptiles...or maybe one of those freaky furless cats."

yeah well a slim woman with big fat boobs is fine by me
Well, then, glad you know what you want. There are many attractive gals with just that body style (and naturally, too! Lucky ducks!) out there. Go get 'em, man!

:)

• 2 weeks later...
get past the physical, love is emotional

Perhaps that's the difference. If its love you want, you'll look beyond the physical. If its solely lust, you'll be trapped in the superficial.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, So I recently stumbed across this thread myself i'm flat chested( i'll get to more about me in a secound) upon reading the initial query posed, and some of the replies there after I felt a send of some adequacy, since i felt very close to what the writing posted i often look at big breasted girls with a bit of jealously and longing. I'm of Latin heritage so typical curvy body, bigger hips and ass, and well just plain short I'm 5'2 and 105 pounds, which like the original thread poster, looking to loose weight, now in my family every one is well endowed i feel like the only black sheep, my chest size is 31AAA while the other females in my family vary from 34B-the DD. Now i often feel quite uncomfortable next to more endowed women, and can barely stand to see myself in the mirror both for feeling overweight and just not feminine, now I'm constantly harassed by guys, and met very few people who have looked twice, yet i just feel tense and like the attention is directed as criticism for my lack of chest size, or my chunky thighs. Now I'm engaged to a man who's been with women who always had large breast, and even though he says it doesn't bother him, i feel like I've somehow been short changed, and unable to live up to a mans fantasy women. My insecurities have put lots of stress unto our relationship and despite reassurance, i feel like I'm somehow robbing him of a change to meet someone who is good enough for him. He's extremely handsome, and everywhere we go he get constantly looked at.. it makes me feel like failure as a women.:(

What in the world latina? Your b/f is with you for many reasons, of which, from the sounds of it, have nothing to do with your mammary gland size. Why would you feel like a failure as a woman when he's with you and wants to be with you?

Sorry honey, this and any other body image always bothers me. It's one thing if you were over 300 lbs which is something that's detrimental to your health but we're talking strictly superficial preferences.

• 4 weeks later...

5'3" 100 lbs, with a petite frame like yours small breasts are fine, sounds like you have sexy little body.

I'm a breast man, however I also love a nice flat stomach, and it's rare (very rare) to have both. I prefer the in shape body washboard ab's small breasts over the DD "large" frame anytime.

A friend of mine has a body size like yours, and she had the cohesive gel impants under the muscle put in. She did for herself, and it just made her feel a bit better.

Either way, keep slim an in shape, and do what YOU want, and have the body that make YOU feel good when you look in the mirror.

P.S. And unless you are underweight, ribs sticking out etc... I would not gain weight to get boobs. Only gain muscle if you feel underweight.

I’m 22 yrs old, 5”3…100lbs, slim. But I’m very embarrassed about my small breast. I don’t know why that I’m very self conscious about this. I do look pretty and other parts of my body also looks good, but I still don’t feel feminine because I have a flat chest. People in my family were making fun of me and it makes me so angry. I always envy girls with medium size natural breast. I do wear padded bra but I feel somewhat fake with them. I loose confidence when I look at my body in the mirror. I tried to say good things about myself but that still don’t comfort me. I like to swim but I can’t wear bathing suit in the pubic, is embarrassing that I have nothing showing. I was 115lbs before, those days my chest is 32A, but I worked out to loose some fat, now I’m down to 31AA. I do feel happy I have a firm body shape and a flat stomach with abs now. But then I feel like I have to gain weight again now because people telling me I’m under weight. I’m healthy and nothing is wrong in my body, so does the weight really matters? If I eat more meat, do I gain weight or more fat? I was asked out few times but I rejected because I was confused why guys would like a girl with flat chest. The public sees large breast and women who show cleavage as sexy right? correct me if I’m wrong. Am I over concerned? I’m so worry all the time. I feel I’m not normal with a flat chest. How do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast? This is my first time express this thing, I hope you guys could give me your opinion on it…..and if other girls also have the same problem pls tell me so I know I’m not alone, thanks
get past the physical love is emotional

BS, I saw a guy on TV, 1000 LB's, I doubt any in shape attractive female is ever going to even consider getting "emotional" with that.

Many people start with physical, which leads to emotional.

You can prove that in almost ANY enviroment.

Take a very attractive person, and an ugly overweight person, and watch the smiles and "other" reactions. Watch who talks to who.

I totally get what you're talking about, though I'm not in the great shape you are in. I have worried about my chest for years, waited all through adolescence and... nothing. I've considered surgery, but I can't help but think I'd resent anyone who would admire them (namely my BF) because if someone says they like ME, this is part of ME - and it's a fairly dangerous surgery to alter it! Watch as many Dr 90210 episodes as you like, there are SO many possible complications - another post described some of the risks - and you have to have the money for not just one but several surgeries, as they DO have to be replaced.

Some people have frizzy hair, hook noses, and others are just genetically inclined to being overweight. You are so fortunate that your default body weight is one that's fit and slender.

Check out some fashion styles that compliment a small chest, wear black on the bottom and patterns on the top, etc.... find ways to work best with your body type. As far as bathing suits, some have built-in padding. For a 2-piece, try one with ruffles on the top. There are some that don't look too frilly, and they just "add" without being actual padding.

Carefully examine all other features of your physical self. I'm sure there are plenty of things that are awesome, attractive and sexy. Then ask yourself, "do you really expect to have it all?" There are plenty of women out there with less-than-perfect bodies, yet they are still beautiful!

Now, considering that not ALL guys are ONLY turned on by breasts, again, remind yourself that you're probably not expecting to attract "all" men, so accept that there will be some who just won't be interested. I'm a brunette; some men only date blondes - they're off my radar. Simple!

I'm telling you the things that help me, not just skirt the issue but actually accept who I am and an attractive - albiet imperfect - woman.

It's just another aspect of you; work with it, accept it and love it.

bigheartkindsoul

Like most things I think everyone is different, every man is different in what he does or doesn't like.

Some wouldn't like my ample ones, some will, same goes for you.

Advantage you have are:

You can get a gel bra/wonderbra to make yours bigger

You can get chicken fillets too

You do not have them underneath your armpits when laying flat on your back

You can wear any dress without getting it too fit your boobs and then being too big everywhere else.

You have a much vaster selection of underwear and lingere than I do, I went into Victorias Secret straight out again once the assistant said no we do not stock 34F

Trust me all this and I cannot do anything to make mine look or be smaller unless I took the surgery route. Although I won;t be cause I love my ample bosom.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a Pilgrim

Hi,

I realise this is an old thread but i usually post on bodybuilding forums and was just surfing around seeing what other types of forums were out there.

To the OP and some other posters, if you look good, you look good. Stop worrying about how big your tits are.

If you are a slim girl (from what you said), your face will look better and your ass will look better, and a Great ass > big tits every time.

Personally i couldn't care less how big a girls tits are. I really couldn't. Don't turn down guys or feel insecure because of having small tits.

If it bothers you that much buy some implants, problem solved. However will you then have another problem to feel insecure about? That's the question.

I don't know if any of this i said will make a difference but most guys won't care if your tits are big or small. You just have to believe it.

You need to find someone who just plain loves you, and then your breast size won't matter at all ... when I'm around someone I love, what I perceive to be my physical imperfections are the last thing on my mind.

However, if you're talking about how the "world at large" sees you at first blush, well most people are going to look at your pretty face first and be smitten, it's only the shallow guys who are going to size up your breasts and judge you on them (though all girls probably will, I might add, I notice women size each other up virtually without fail).

And, it's probably better to be a woman with small breasts than a man with man-boobs ...

I have small breasts as well, and after my pregancy they got even smaller. But you know I don't mind. I'm really small myself, people say I'm cute. My hands are as big as a 8 year old hand :p I wouldn't look to good with big breasts, and even if I would, they would only be in the way. My BF doens't mind, and why would he. Men who generally look at breast size, aren't really my type anyway! I don't like the shallow type :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, theres plenty of guys that prefer your type, i know im one!

I really dont care about breast size as long as the girl is in shape and otherwise feminine.

As for not feeling feminine, thats just western media bull****. Femininity has nothing to do with size, but a lot of subtle things like a smile and the way a girl carries herself.

Im sure youre doing fine, you sound fine to me.;)

I’m 22 yrs old, 5”3…100lbs, slim. But I’m very embarrassed about my small breast. I don’t know why that I’m very self conscious about this. I do look pretty and other parts of my body also looks good, but I still don’t feel feminine because I have a flat chest. People in my family were making fun of me and it makes me so angry. I always envy girls with medium size natural breast. I do wear padded bra but I feel somewhat fake with them. I loose confidence when I look at my body in the mirror. I tried to say good things about myself but that still don’t comfort me. I like to swim but I can’t wear bathing suit in the pubic, is embarrassing that I have nothing showing. I was 115lbs before, those days my chest is 32A, but I worked out to loose some fat, now I’m down to 31AA. I do feel happy I have a firm body shape and a flat stomach with abs now. But then I feel like I have to gain weight again now because people telling me I’m under weight. I’m healthy and nothing is wrong in my body, so does the weight really matters? If I eat more meat, do I gain weight or more fat? I was asked out few times but I rejected because I was confused why guys would like a girl with flat chest. The public sees large breast and women who show cleavage as sexy right? correct me if I’m wrong. Am I over concerned? I’m so worry all the time. I feel I’m not normal with a flat chest. How do guys look at women with flat chest/small breast? This is my first time express this thing, I hope you guys could give me your opinion on it…..and if other girls also have the same problem pls tell me so I know I’m not alone, thanks
  • 2 weeks later...
ElvenPriestess

To all the lovely ladies on here talking about big breasts, small breasts, I have but one question. Why? The fact is that women want the "society" version of a perfect body, the slim waist with big boobs. So with all the movies and TV shows out there, portraying that as the "perfect" image, who are you changing for? Think about it. You're conforming to a stereotypical, and (thank you ronin82, I agree) VERY Western media idea. Why? Since when did media dictate who is more or less of a woman? And what because men look at them more? Big shocker, as it stands most men like to think with their hormones, not their brains or hearts. So where does this lead us to?

Put simply, if a man cares about big boobs, so be it. He can go find what he likes. And I believe there are men out there who don't really care. Those are the ones you should look for. Don't think of altering your body with plastic surgery to conform to societal standards, or to please the men you don't think look at you with small breasts. No, instead, stay exactly as you are, don't change anything about yourself, so that the men out there who ALREADY love you just as you are, get the opportunity they need to TELL you so.

I'm not busty, I'm what I would call average. But no matter what cup size you are ladies, there are men out there who are not too shallow and will appreciate EVERY part of you, exactly the way you are. There was a story I once read about a woman who had cancer and had one breast removed. She was so depressed and ashamed to be seen with her husband. One night she was bathing, her husband came in, she looked up at him startled. He leaned over and kissed the stitches where the breast used to be, and told her how beautiful she is and how much he loves her.

So the next time you think of all that media, conforming, what other women look like crap? Ask yourself why you care so much. And please, remember what I've said. No man is worth going under the knife dangerously to please. But YOU are worth a guy who doesn't WANT you to at all. I hope I've helped all the ladies on here who posted their unhappiness with their breasts. You're all beautiful.

What is more disturbing is a woman with low self esteem than to seeing a flat chested woman.:mad:

fix your self esteem then you feel alright.

try to learn and accept of what you have and appreciate them.:)

I wouldn't worry about it. If that's all a guy sees in you, it's the wrong guy, period.

FWIW: Small/perky > the rest :)

ckeck the runner's world magazine and see Joan Samuelson. She married a good looking guy eventhough she's flat as a board. I don't think she's good looking but it doesn't matter for you because I'm not a man. I think women are more concerned about their chest then men are. Be proud to be natural and if you think you have too much of a complex you still can put implants if you think that that could be a solution, I don't recommend it but women do these crazy things!

But I have heard some man saying he liked very small breasts, so there are all kinds of tastes.

good luck

ElvenPriestess

I asked an ex about this, and I like the way he put it to me. He said "It doesn't change the performance of intercourse, so who cares??"

no cares about breasts...

Since your answer is intriguing, what DO you like about breasts?

Be frank. I've heard DJs saying on the radio that they like to shake, squeeze and wiggle them. If size doesn't matter, what else do you like about/withing them?

actualy I think size and shape matter alot, its just comical for me to see all the guys on here say the oposite of what Ive witnessed all my life. Like chris rock said being a celebrity is like have a nice pair of tits, every one looks when you walk into a room. I would say boobs are the femal equivelent of height for a man. Sure theres women out there who dont care how tall their man is or like tall men but fell in love with a short man, well thats how id describe boobs, sorta