The OW can actually save a marriage...

annabelle75
Maybe you'd benefit to have your crack up more often... I bet you don't get enough sex ... you should... you'd be more relaxed and less obsessed with me having so much... :lmao:

it's like you have your own little crew of cyber stalkers. i wonder if the have monthly meetings?

it alwasy concerns me when people spend way too much time obsessing over some one else's life.

• Author
it's like you have your own little crew of cyber stalkers. i wonder if the have monthly meetings?

it alwasy concerns me when people spend way too much time obsessing over some one else's life.

that was cute... LOL

Yes it does seem like that doesn't it?

My POV about that kind of people (there are a few on these boards)... is that they are very unhappy and insecure and they are consumed by bitterness... They are rude and ignorant (or crass) just to feel good about themselves... but in fact... from the people who read them..they actually look like the 'morons' ...trying to demean or ridicule others... I've had that comment from other posters as well...

Oh well... this is the Internet...

I get plenty. :D I'm a tad more selective than you, however. :sick: I don't sell myself for money, though if I was a nut case, I certainly could if I wanted to.

ThumbingMyWay
Oh well... this is the Internet...

Quietin Terentino should make a movie about the online life of message board posters and there real life.

Kinda like 7 or 8 different characters that know each other via online persona on message boards. Then they show their real lives in the real world where they interact with each other on a daily basis, but do not know they know them via a message board...

I dunno....kinda like that movie crash....were all these people are intertwined and it all comes togher at the end...

way off topic...sorry.....no wait....anything goes on this thread right?

annabelle75
Quietin Terentino should make a movie about the online life of message board posters and there real life.

Kinda like 7 or 8 different characters that know each other via online persona on message boards. Then they show their real lives in the real world where they interact with each other on a daily basis, but do not know they know them via a message board...

I dunno....kinda like that movie crash....were all these people are intertwined and it all comes togher at the end...

way off topic...sorry.....no wait....anything goes on this thread right?

that is a brilliant idea

i'll help you write the screenplay

Havn_a_life
C-Lion...

You are usually softer then this... what is going on with you are you having a bad day today, just wondering cause I am not used to this side of you.

Sounds like he doesn't suffer fools easily. I can relate to that. :laugh:

ThumbingMyWay
that is a brilliant idea

i'll help you write the screenplay

I'll just take a cut....you write it....:lmao:

it would be a great idea for a movie though...

Ahh...the old 'you're not open to MM love so you don't have sex' chestnut!

I see. ;)

I guess there's quite a few of us on here who don't have sex. :rolleyes:

Who said anything about love? This is just a money making venture for her. Oh, in that same "you don't get sex" vein, I guess I must not have a job either! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

michelangelo

I'm curious, how many marriages have you saved in the last year by having sex with Married men?

• Author
I'm curious, how many marriages have you saved in the last year by having sex with Married men?

This is irrelevant information.

Havn_a_life
This is irrelevant information.

Sure it is. You created this thread to prove just that. Right? :rolleyes:

So, why not answer the question? We're all agog at the answer. :confused:

whichwayisup
Oh, and lose the droopy derrier avatar. Not attractive!

Oh yes???? Well it makes a whole lot of MMs happy... I bet it's much much nicer than your W... but of course you'll never admit it... I understand... and you say it's not attractive... sorry but it is...I bet you already printed it...and you use it in the bathroom... I understand... ;)

Yes I can manage my time pretty good... you see I got up at 9:00 this morning... at 10H30 I had one MM who came for a quickie...(my scout dad) he was in and out in 20 minutes... then I went shopping for a while... my computer is always opened...so I drop in once in a while...

It happens all the time that I post between my 'sessions' LOL... And you're right on the work-out... I hate exercises with a passion... I go for a walk once in a while...

Sex is an amazing work-out...so that's a good way to keep my shape..

I have no SO, no kids, no pets... so I have plenty of times... lucky me! ;)

...change it for you... I like to change it often... nothing wrong with that... hum?

I will change it again in a few minutes... LOL

and to answer your previous question... yes I LOVE sex... can you tell? ;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Glad you're having fun with this. The whole thread is taking a turn, quite entertaining and funny actually. Hmm, except one thing. I thought you had kids........:confused:

michelangelo

Well, if you say you have helped to save marriages by having sex with these men, I figure that maybe you did some kind of statistical sampling to prove your point.

A sample of one MM would not prove much. But a sample of 100 might, provided you did some after affair follow up questionnairing.

a Thousand would even bear more accurate conclusions.

• Author
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Glad you're having fun with this. The whole thread is taking a turn, quite entertaining and funny actually. Hmm, except one thing. I thought you had kids........:confused:

I have 2... 31 and 23...they're on their own... not with me... they're adults...

• Author
Well, if you say you have helped to save marriages by having sex with these men, I figure that maybe you did some kind of statistical sampling to prove your point.

A sample of one MM would not prove much. But a sample of 100 might, provided you did some after affair follow up questionnairing.

a Thousand would even bear more accurate conclusions.

but you're too nosey... I won't give any numbers...

We'll just say 'many'. LOL

Darth Vader
plus my MMs don't spend the night here... in fact, they don't spend a lot of time with me...

I wonder why....:rolleyes:

Darth Vader
You guys just go on and on and on, berating and trashing and insulting Lizzie. Why are you so fixated on her? What is it about her that you are so afraid of?

And could you please explain to me what this has to do with the topic of this thread?

Afraid? Of what?:p

• Author
Afraid? Of what?:p

but obsessed...or

living vicariously through my posts :laugh:

Darth Vader
Well, Lizzie, given the crude, vicious personal attacks upon both you and your daughter, I say you've won this debate by default.

Leave it to some posters to give "morality" a bad name.

Too late Lizzy already did, oops, sorry that's immorality.:cool:

michelangelo
but you're too nosey... I won't give any numbers...

We'll just say 'many'. LOL

So you've done a valid statistical analysis?

Or have you just heard the "many" say something in their brief time with you?

Darth Vader
You're kidding, right? On a thread where the OP is proud of f'ing married guys for cash and prizes? I don't think anyone can say anything as crass as what she's doing, which is sometimes multiple guys in one day.

This is not The Price is Right!:eek:

Havn_a_life
but obsessed...or

No, not living vicariously, more like bewildered at why you think it's such a big deal that you have sex with lots and lots of MMs. Lots.

Did I say lots? :lmao:

Darth Vader
but obsessed...or

(Holds pinky finger like Dr. Evil) RIIIGHT!:p:lmao:

Darth Vader
No, not living vicariously, more like bewildered at why you think it's such a big deal that you have sex with lots and lots of MMs. Lots.

Did I say lots? :lmao:

It almost looked like you typed M&Ms, strange.:confused: