The OW can actually save a marriage...

mopar crazy
but obsessed...or

living vicariously through my posts :laugh:

LMAO!!! Right Lizzie!!! I get sex whenever I want, whichever way I want, and it's w/ ONE man, my H. I don't ever have to worry about some nasty STD like you should be. If these MM are screwing you and don't give a sh@t about how their W's would feel I'm sure they are probably porking some other woman besides you. God only knows what those women are passing around! :sick:

LMAO!!! Right Lizzie!!! I get sex whenever I want, whichever way I want, and it's w/ ONE man, my H. I don't ever have to worry about some nasty STD like you should be. If these MM are screwing you and don't give a sh@t about how their W's would feel I'm sure they are probably porking some other woman besides you. God only knows what those women are passing around! :sick:

I dunnow about that argument you run the same risk from a single guy.

Geez. All these personal attacks makes me sick. :sick:

Someone, please close this thread!!

They're trying to force the Moderator's hand with their vicious (and totally off-topic) personal attacks. They would like nothing better than to shut Lizzie up. And I cannot for the life of me figure out why. It's nauseating, but fascinating somehow.

but you're too nosey... I won't give any numbers...

We'll just say 'many'. LOL

No he's not. He's actually on-topic. Isn't this what this threads about? Hmm....yes it is. Not really sure how your MM schedule comes into play with this topic.

Havn_a_life
Geez. All these personal attacks makes me sick. :sick:

Someone, please close this thread!!

Yes, it's obviously run its course.

KnowHowLoveFeels
No he's not. He's actually on-topic. Isn't this what this threads about? Hmm....yes it is. Not really sure how your MM schedule comes into play with this topic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what does the actual "number" going to mean to you? If she said 10, would you be wishing your marriage would be the 11th? ;)

We can agree that not all marriages are of the same "caliber". Therefore, we should be able to conceivable argue that some affairs can be "helpful" for some marriages. Or does the word "marriage" only conjure up one type of family dynamic?

Havn_a_life

The creator of this thread had a purpose in starting it up. What was her point?

Some of us would love to know why? Really. :confused:

No, not living vicariously, more like bewildered at why you think it's such a big deal that you have sex with lots and lots of MMs. Lots.

Did I say lots? :lmao:

How about plethora?

This thread has long outlived its usefulness. It has degenerated into a collection of personal attacks and those will not be tolerated on LoveShack.

The topic has been exhausted. Thread closed.