The OW can actually save a marriage...

Havn_a_life
They're both walking advertisements for it being mandatory for some.

Oops! I said, "walking." I meant "lying down."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You guys just go on and on and on, berating and trashing and insulting Lizzie. Why are you so fixated on her? What is it about her that you are so afraid of?

And could you please explain to me what this has to do with the topic of this thread?

Havn_a_life

She started the thread and I've gone back to the topic now and then but honestly, some of the sh*it the posters are saying about her are so funny, I have to make my own comments. LOL :laugh:

Well, Lizzie, given the crude, vicious personal attacks upon both you and your daughter, I say you've won this debate by default.

Leave it to some posters to give "morality" a bad name.

I have not made fun of Lizzie...

I am just tyring to break this down and understand how she classifies herself in such a light.

It would be difficult for me to place myself in her situation and call myself the OW and say that I could possibly save a marriage.

In her instance it is about servicing not a relationship and if in fact that is what she is doing as MM is not getting any at home and she is filling the void... and no strings attached then yes it could save a marriage, that is if the wife does not find out what he is up to...

If she loves her MM but is not in love with them then there is love involved when she said there was none, I think this is a dangerous game with someones emotions.

• Author
You guys just go on and on and on, berating and trashing and insulting Lizzie. Why are you so fixated on her? What is it about her that you are so afraid of?

And could you please explain to me what this has to do with the topic of this thread?

isn't that amazing.. I find it odd that people who say they're not obsessed with someone or just don't care about him/her are in fact obsessing about them... strange...

Something I said or I'm doing hit 'a sensitive nerve' for them...

Oh well... I goes 10 feet over my head.

• Author
Well, Lizzie, given the crude, vicious personal attacks upon both you and your daughter, I say you've won this debate by default.

Leave it to some posters to give "morality" a bad name.

Thanks... Talking about morality here... I've understood that from the day I started posting...;)

isn't that amazing.. I find it odd that people who say they're not obsessed with someone or just don't care about him/her are in fact obsessing about them... strange...

Something I said or I'm doing hit 'a sensitive nerve' for them...

Sorry lizzie but you are full of it. You're the one who had the 'raw nerve' hit.

That has to be the only thing that goes over your "head." :p

As for the morality issue, it's part of the glue that cements and sustains a civil society.

No doubt that goes over your head as well.

So, Lizzie, do you crow to your children about being a pro like you do here? Are you going to do so to grandchildren as well?

On the armory wall of the prep-school from which I graduated were these words, "Care not for show. Life is too short and sacred for make believe."

Shakespeare said it best, "This above all. To thine own self be true, and it must follow, like night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."

Pearls before swine!

That has to be the only thing that goes over your "head." :p

As for the morality issue, it's part of the glue that cements and sustains a civil society.

No doubt that goes over your head as well.

So, Lizzie, do you crow to your children about being a pro like you do here? Are you going to do so to grandchildren as well?

On the armory wall of the prep-school from which I graduated were these words, "Care not for show. Life is too short and sacred for make believe."

Shakespeare said it best, "This above all. To thine own self be true, and it must follow, like night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."

Pearls before swine!

C-Lion...

You are usually softer then this... what is going on with you are you having a bad day today, just wondering cause I am not used to this side of you.

... you say you're married...ha-hem.. and living on the Net...

In the last month you've racked up half as many posts as I've come up with in a year and a half. Talk about "Me! Me! Me! obsession.

Do yourself, your children and your eventual grandchildren a favoe. Get some help.

Oh, and lose the droopy derrier avatar. Not attractive!

C-Lion...

You are usually softer then this... what is going on with you are you having a bad day today, just wondering cause I am not used to this side of you.

No, Pricilla. I'm not having a bad day at all. Thank you for asking. I realize that this is not my usual mode and I try not to let it be but as a former career soldier, combat veteran and a former cop, I decidedly have my crusty side which I usually try hard to suppress (old dogs and new tricks, dontcha know!).

Unfortunately, players, sociopaths, scofflaws and immoral attention hounds can, at times, bring out the worst in me.

Time to return to soft and gentle, right? I'll do my best. Thanks for the needed reminder, and I mean that!

• Author
In the last month you've racked up half as many posts as I've come up with in a year and a half. Talk about "Me! Me! Me! obsession.

Do yourself, your children and your eventual grandchildren a favoe. Get some help.

Oh yes???? Well it makes a whole lot of MMs happy... I bet it's much much nicer than your W... but of course you'll never admit it... I understand... and you say it's not attractive... sorry but it is...I bet you already printed it...and you use it in the bathroom... I understand... ;)

Lizzie

What is up with the provocative avatars? I for one, find them offensive and a little too in your face.

Is sex ALL that you can think of?

Lizzie

What is up with the provocative avatars? I for one, find them offensive and a little too in your face.

Is sex ALL that you can think of?

Hi NID, how are you?

I only have one thought about Lizzie and that is how great she is at managing her time. All these men that she has sex with so that they can be happy. I'm sure she spends some time keeping herself looking so fabulous or maybe she is just one of those people who never need to work out or take care of themselves because she is just fabulous by nature. But with all the sex and the wonderful life she leads, she still has so much time to be on her computer posting on LS. I admire that she can get so much done in so little time. I'm a bit jealous because I only have time today for this one post.

Hope you all have a great day!

TogetherForever

Oh yes???? Well it makes a whole lot of MMs happy... I bet it's much much nicer than your W... but of course you'll never admit it... I understand... and you say it's not attractive... sorry but it is...I bet you already printed it...and you use it in the bathroom... I understand... ;)

You crack me up Lizzie!

:lmao::lmao:

From the sounds of it her crack is ALWAYS up.:lmao:

EWWWWWWWWE that comment is so crass! :sick:

I know you didn't change your avatar "for" me, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

And this one is really nice.

Thanks.

EWWWWWWWWE that comment is so crass! :sick:

You're kidding, right? On a thread where the OP is proud of f'ing married guys for cash and prizes? I don't think anyone can say anything as crass as what she's doing, which is sometimes multiple guys in one day.

• Author
Hi NID, how are you?

I only have one thought about Lizzie and that is how great she is at managing her time. All these men that she has sex with so that they can be happy. I'm sure she spends some time keeping herself looking so fabulous or maybe she is just one of those people who never need to work out or take care of themselves because she is just fabulous by nature. But with all the sex and the wonderful life she leads, she still has so much time to be on her computer posting on LS. I admire that she can get so much done in so little time. I'm a bit jealous because I only have time today for this one post.

Hope you all have a great day!

Yes I can manage my time pretty good... you see I got up at 9:00 this morning... at 10H30 I had one MM who came for a quickie...(my scout dad) he was in and out in 20 minutes... then I went shopping for a while... my computer is always opened...so I drop in once in a while...

It happens all the time that I post between my 'sessions' LOL... And you're right on the work-out... I hate exercises with a passion... I go for a walk once in a while...

Sex is an amazing work-out...so that's a good way to keep my shape..

I have no SO, no kids, no pets... so I have plenty of times... lucky me! ;)

• Author
From the sounds of it her crack is ALWAYS up.:lmao:

Maybe you'd benefit to have your crack up more often... I bet you don't get enough sex ... you should... you'd be more relaxed and less obsessed with me having so much... :lmao:

• Author
I know you didn't change your avatar "for" me, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

And this one is really nice.

Thanks.

...change it for you... I like to change it often... nothing wrong with that... hum?

I will change it again in a few minutes... LOL

and to answer your previous question... yes I LOVE sex... can you tell? ;)