Should I allow my girlfriend to go to a dance with another guy?

So your saying that average women fall for average men, more than average women fall for MTA men, and less than average women fall for LTA men? Humm...seems over generalized to me....

I don't know what LTA or MTA means, but generally speaking, you aim for a woman or a man that are within your range.

Most men wants a family, playing is moral suicide.

You can't have a successful family if you are a player.

I don't know what LTA or MTA means, but generally speaking, you aim for a woman or a man that are within your range.

More/less than average.

You can't have a successful family if you are a player.

Exactly. That's why not all men are players. But there would be more players if more men knew how to play.

Exactly. That's why not all men are players. But there would be more players if more men knew how to play.

Maybe so, but not all men are interested in being players. Maybe thats why there are not so many to begin with. I mean, who actually enjoys spitting out BS to the opposite sex all day? personally I enjoy having people know me for who I am.

Every man alive would prefer Scarlett Johansson (or whatever) to their wife if they could get her. They just pretend otherwise because they realise she is out of their range. (Generally speaking)

Maybe so, but not all men are interested in being players. Maybe thats why there are not so many to begin with. I mean, who actually enjoys spitting out BS to the opposite sex all day? personally I enjoy having people know me for who I am.

Good players never spout BS. The best way to play a woman is with honesty.

Every man alive would prefer Scarlett Johansson (or whatever) to their wife if they could get her. They just pretend otherwise because they realise she is out of their range. (Generally speaking)

I am not a big fan of hers. I prefer Jennifer Aniston.

Men would like one crack (A ONS) at a celeb that they have a crush on, but it wouldn't go any farther than that.

Sweetie2007

okay...just FYI, it's late in Germany, and I'm retiring for the night...post replies/questions/comments, and I'll reply as soon as I wake up........ g'night y'all!!! :) Thanks for the great convo!

Play=BS and lies.

If you are honest with them, you are not "playing" them.

God that is so true ERIK

Play=BS and lies.

If you are honest with them, you are not "playing" them.

Then call it something else than playing, I don't like the term myself. The best way to get a woman to bed is not to lie to her about what you are up to. There's more to the story, of course, but honesty is a prerequisite for good playing.

God that is so true ERIK

Players will lie and say whatever they can just to have sex with the woman. So if the guy is honest and says "honestly, I only want to sleep with you and nothing else", how is that playing? Playing is tricking the female into sleeping with you.

Then call it something else than playing, I don't like the term myself. The best way to get a woman to bed is not to lie to her about what you are up to. There's more to the story, of course, but honesty is a prerequisite for good playing.

Playing is tricking/manipulating the woman into sleeping with you. Where is the honesty there?

Players will lie and say whatever they can just to have sex with the woman. So if the guy is honest and says "honestly, I only want to sleep with you and nothing else", how is that playing? Playing is tricking the female into sleeping with you.

You are talking about creeps, not players.

I didn't know the term player until I came here. There is no Danish equivalent - trying to get a woman to bed is perfectly respectable over here.

You are talking about creeps, not players.

I didn't know the term player until I came here. There is no Danish equivalent - trying to get a woman to bed is perfectly respectable over here.

Here they are known as players.

It is perfectly respectable over here as long as you are honest about your intentions.

So if the guy is honest and says "honestly, I only want to sleep with you and nothing else", how is that playing?

It's not. It's pathetic.

1. you have no choice but to "trust" him
  2. LDRs really are not real relationships and ususally fail

1. How does she have no choice but to trust him?

2. Yes, LDRs are real relationships and they do not usually fail, plenty of people here are in successful ones - mine did not start off long distance but it has been for 2 years, and in 6 months I'm moving to be with him. How is that not working?

It's not. It's pathetic.

Like I said before, over here in the states, a player is known as the type that only wants sex and nothing else and will do whatever he can and say whatever he can say just to get her in bed.

so then ERIK if he lets her sleep with whomever she want then he will be seen as even more supremely confident? give me a break! you are so wrong its not even funny.

A real man keeps control over his woman

.............. there are no words for how screwed up that comment is

ok whatever you say S2007

Why are you even posting in the long distance relationship forum? Are you just generally annoying or is it just that you're bored?

Like I said before, over here in the states, a player is known as the type that only wants sex and nothing else and will do whatever he can and say whatever he can say just to get her in bed.

Well, only wanting sex and nothing else is perfectly respectable over here, but lying about it is not. So I guess we are talking about creeps, not players.

Why are you even posting in the long distance relationship forum? Are you just generally annoying or is it just that you're bored?

All the above.:laugh:

Well, only wanting sex and nothing else is perfectly respectable over here, but lying about it is not. So I guess we are talking about creeps, not players.

Alright, we have come to an agreement.

I guess the distinction we are looking for, is the methodology. Most men just walk up to a woman, start talking and hope for the best. A player, as I understand it, is a guy who is aware of basic female psychology and playing it. A bit devious, perhaps, but also perfectly respectable as long as you don't lie or play mind games.