Should I allow my girlfriend to go to a dance with another guy?

Sweetie2007
A real man leave the control of the W to the W herself.

THANK YOU!!!!!! Finally a REAL man! :):love:

If you can't trust your woman with another man, you are a wimp that deserves the horns you'll get. If your woman wants to cheat, you have already lost.

i hate to be mean, but what kind of "true man" can't even stand up for his own opinion, and resorts to "w/e"??

I was being sarcastic....I agree with nothing you have said.

A real man leave the control of the W to the W herself.

then you will sleep in a bed by yourself.....women need to be dominated and controlled by men.

Sweetie2007
I was being sarcastic....I agree with nothing you have said.

So you were being sarcastic, and not meaning what you said, but don't agree with what I said, so therefore in truth believe the opposite, which is what you said to begin with?

But alphamale, yes. Under certain circumstances, I'd accept that my woman slept with another man. But not more than once, and I'd be damned certain it would all work out to my advantage in the end.

'Accept' may not be the right word, though, but you get the drift.

Women need to be dominated and controlled by men.

Yes. But not by restraining their freedom. Never works.

Sweetie2007
Yes. But not by restraining their freedom. Never works.

Yes! There are some things which are okay, and not okay, in the eyes of a man, and sometimes the woman doesn't see that, so it needs to be explained to her. But don't cage her up and "control" her like a dog...she deserves some respect!

Controlling your wife is a dead end street, you could end up spending all your energies on that, ultimately your control-fixation will control you. If you can't let your woman alone with another man, you become her slave.

Sweetie2007
Controlling your wife is a dead end street, you could end up spending all your energies on that, ultimately your control-fixation will control you. If you can't let your woman alone with another man, you become her slave.

Good point! I really appreciate that you have respect for women and their rights. What exactly did you mean by dominating?

Basically as I have outlined in the above posts. By showing confidence, letting her feel that you don't consider other men a threat. If you believe it, she will too. Sometimes it doesn't work, especially if your woman is worth her salt, but even if she strays, she'll always come back as long as you don't start pissing and moaning about it.

then you will sleep in a bed by yourself.....women need to be dominated and controlled by men.

:rolleyes:

Not all of us think of our SO's as pets.

A woman's nature is to be dominated by a man, as Alphamale correctly notes, but modern men often denies their women that. It's a kind of emotional neglect. A lot of the problems we see in here comes from that. Be the boss and you don't need control. It's really a lot of small things in the daily interactions, but basically, if in your mind you consider yourself her boss, you don't need to tell her.

Players have it easy because they understand this, and because women don't. So you have this woman with a wonderful husband, and she sleeps with this rude bastard. Go figure.

A woman's nature is to be dominated by a man, as Alphamale correctly notes, but modern men often denies their women that. It's a kind of emotional neglect. A lot of the problems we see in here comes from that. Be the boss and you don't need control. It's really a lot of small things in the daily interactions, but basically, if in your mind you consider yourself her boss, you don't need to tell her.

I don't quite understand what you mean by dominated though. No one is anyone elses boss. That is not what a healthy relationship is like.

Players have it easy because they understand this, and because women don't. So you have this woman with a wonderful husband, and she sleeps with this rude bastard. Go figure.

Players have it easy because they go out and find the most gullible and air-headed women. Those are the only ones that would believe a players BS because that is all a player has to bring to the table.

Sweetie2007

That depends, a lot of women also seek to be "dominate", you have to be a man who is flexible. Some women do like this, yes, but you have to be respectful of that, and not even think of it as "dominating" your woman....that's just wrong, you don't control or dominate, truly, someone who is in an equal relationship as you...... all my opinion, of course!

Dominating her is showing her respect. I realise what images this statement evokes, but I'm not talking about emotional abuse or playing games. You can dominate a woman and still be her equal. Equality between men and woman does not equal sameness.

And I don't think of it as domination, I think of it as being and acting the male half of the relationship.

And I don't think of it as domination, I think of it as being and acting the male half of the relationship.

either the woman dominates or the man dominates...there is no middle ground

Players have it easy because they go out and find the most gullible and air-headed women. Those are the only ones that would believe a players BS because that is all a player has to bring to the table.

The easies women to play are intelligent, well educated career women. They are used to subservient men.

Sweetie2007

Then that's all cool :) no complaints from the woman point of view (at least mine)

The easies women to play are intelligent, well educated career women. They are used to subservient men.

exactly...this RIDDLER person is like 23 years old and is quite naive and inexperienced with females and life in general.