Should I allow my girlfriend to go to a dance with another guy?

Dominating her is showing her respect. I realise what images this statement evokes, but I'm not talking about emotional abuse or playing games. You can dominate a woman and still be her equal. Equality between men and woman does not equal sameness.

:confused:

Sorry, but I don't think that dominating and respect are the same thing. To me, dominating means treating her bad and depriving her of her freedom, or some of it at the least. To me, a male who thinks that he must dominate his SO is insecure, jealous, and untrusting.

I knew a guy who started dating this girl. She was pretty attractive, but soon after they became official, he made her stop wearing make-up and he wouldn't let her wear any tight fitting clothes. She finally had some sense knocked into her and left the guy but to me that relationship sounded like the male dominating the female.

The easies women to play are intelligent, well educated career women. They are used to subservient men.

Things must be very different over there in Denmark.

exactly...this RIDDLER person is like 23 years old and is quite naive and inexperienced with females and life in general.

You only say this because I am not a woman hater like yourself.

Sweetie2007
either the woman dominates or the man dominates...there is no middle ground

What about respect and fairness in a relationship?? What about being equals as human beings...not all women naturally seek to be "dominated"...what ever happened to the calm understanding man who did what he could to make his woman happy, and that's it? :S Seems like you'd rather dominate, than make happy....

Why do you think women fall for men with power?

Not all of them do. Most of the women that do are insecure and weak minded.

Things must be very different over there in Denmark.

They are. But basic animal psychology is the same wherever you go.

Not all of them do. Most of the women that do are insecure and weak minded.

Nonsense! Next, you'll be telling me that men don't fall for good looks!

Smart women with good heads on their shoulders will not fall for a players BS. I don't know where you get the idea that they are the easiest women to manipulate.

Sweetie2007
Why do you think women fall for men with power?

Most of the women I know, LDR or not, have fallen for average middle class men... I agree with Riddler, weak women seek power, to strenghten themselves....it's pathetic IMO

Nonsense! Next, you'll be telling me that men don't fall for good looks!

The same thing does apply for a man if he dates a woman just based on her looks.

Sweetie2007

We're not talking about a pack of dogs, we're talking about HUMAN BEINGS! Take the psychology up a few levels, then talk to me!

What ever happened to the calm understanding man who did what he could to make his woman happy, and that's it?

He is cuckolded by a player.

Most of the women I know, LDR or not, have fallen for average middle class men... I agree with Riddler, weak women seek power, to strenghten themselves....it's pathetic IMO

Not to strengthen themselves but because they are incapable of managing life on their own.

Not true for all. No need to generalize.

Well, we ARE speaking in general terms, no? And yes, not true for all.

Sweetie2007
Not to strengthen themselves but because they are incapable of managing life on their own.

That too...I agree

Most of the women I know,
LDR
or not, have fallen for average middle class men... I agree with Riddler, weak women seek power, to strenghten themselves....it's pathetic
IMO

They fall for average men because they are average women.

Sweetie2007
He is cuckolded by a player.

So if my BF generally fally in that category, does that make me a player?? :S

If players do get the most intelligent and successful of women, then wouldn't we all be players?

Sweetie2007

So your saying that average women fall for average men, more than average women fall for MTA men, and less than average women fall for LTA men? Humm...seems over generalized to me....

If players do get the most intelligent and successful of women, then wouldn't we all be players?

Most men wants a family, playing is moral suicide.

Everyone has their own definition of what look is attractive, average, and below average.

So your saying that average women fall for average men, more than average women fall for MTA men, and less than average women fall for LTA men? Humm...seems over generalized to me....

see post 73.

Sweetie2007
So if my BF generally fally in that category, does that make me a player?? :S

CORRECTION: (i can't edit cuz i posted after this one)....... i meant falls, not fally...sorry!