LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Confessions of a bad boy friend...

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th February 2018, 1:12 PM   #106
Established Member

The saga continues...

My last update was December 2016. Since then I have broken up with the woman I was dating (Lets call her Ashley). Was a good relationship, learned a lot from that. Unfortunately issues arose after a year of dating that could not be worked out. We had broke up on and off a few times throughout the time we dated. We called it quits in October 2017. Because of the pattern we were in, I knew we weren't quite done, however I found out that a week after our break up, Ashely decided to get really drunk and have sex with someone. It was actually a guy I really dislike (druggy scumbag). Perhaps this was a revenge ploy?

She knew that it would get back to me eventually and a week later she called and told me what had happened and did the whole "it was a mistake, I was so drunk I don't even remember, I still love you" thing whilst crying like a child.

The funny thing is, I was not mad. I was not hurt. I felt relief. Relief that I didn't need to drag out the break up and find "valid" reasons to move on other than the fact that we both knew it wasn't a long term match. I told her that we were broken up and that she was free to do what she wanted without repercussions. And that was it. Said good luck and good bye and have ignored any of her attempts to contact me.

I guess I'm learning...or maybe I've become desensitized to some of the crumby things people can do to each other. In a recent post I spoke about how her family is upset that ive moved on but at this point I don't give AF.

Ive been dating a new women since December and things are going well, as to be expected with a new relationship. Guess we'll see where this goes.lol

She the opposite of what ive always dated. Extremely good looking, tattoos, owns her own business and home. She also has a daughter from a previous relationship so im thinking because we both are single parents we might relate to each other very well.

Has any of the single parents out here had experience dating people with and without kids? was it easier? pros? cons?

let the fun continue!!!
sour_pikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2018, 8:10 PM   #107

Jack Nicholson's reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QaOPSX5-xM
DavidJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote