Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. What do weekends away in an A mean? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. He is trying to contact me. ?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. went on 3 dates!

    • 14 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Hi, I'm new, 6 months now, my MM just filed 1 2 3

    • 67 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. How do I face them both of them now?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Seen my Xmm today with Wife 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 4.2k views
  7. Does She Want Me To Chase Her?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Do MM obsess like OW do? 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.3k views
  9. 2sure -- are you okay? 1 2 3 4 6

    • 139 replies
    • 12.1k views
  10. 5 months NC. He just IM'ed me.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. What is it about the A... 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3k views
  12. MM Vocabulary

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Im married, he's married... 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 3.4k views
  14. I have slipped

    • 1 reply
    • 979 views
  15. I finally decided to go NC

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. How many posters are actually BWs/BHs 1 2 3

    • 55 replies
    • 5.2k views
  17. It's Over ... Time to heal

    • 21 replies
    • 2.8k views
  18. Do I now inform his wife?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. He is the one keeping the contact going

    • 21 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. I Broke Up With MM

    • 2 replies
    • 875 views
  21. Just ended it - can't breathe - need support 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 3.1k views
  22. Update from me 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.3k views
  23. I am sooo

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...