How many posters are actually BWs/BHs

Well, OP can post and nobody has to respond. We just can't have a thread removed because we do not like it....we can actually choose not to participate. Or put her on ignore.

OP, here's hoping you can gain insight on the different perspectives....

SR, what are you looking for? Are you trying to prove a point? Are you looking for answers? Are you just making a statement? Do you need some help with something? I'm just curious to know what this thread is really about. I would appreciate any explanation that can help me understand because I really do want to understand.

Dexter Morgan
Well, OP can post and nobody has to respond. We just can't have a thread removed because we do not like it....we can actually choose not to participate. Or put her on ignore.

OP, here's hoping you can gain insight on the different perspectives....

nope, but we can put a request to have it closed since its obvious what the OP is trying to do.

NID: Doesn't sound like anyone on this thread, does it?

SR: Yes, it sounds like you, BNB, and several others. The exceptions know who they are.

Savannahruby

If you are going to quote me, at least do the whole thing. The little snippet that you said that me and a few other posters fit isn't accurate. The previous sentence said something about posters coming here with the INSANE IDEA that they are better than others and know everything.

We've all shared our opinions. You, on the other hand, have denigrated people's opinions and beliefs because it seems you think you know more about their opinions and beliefs than they do. They are living by their beliefs. Doesn't mean that you have to. There is a difference.

nope, but we can put a request to have it closed since its obvious what the OP is trying to do.

Of course you can. I should have said we "should not" asked for a thread to be removed because we don't like it. To me it is clear that she wants to know from whom a response to her post came from and what perspective. I think that's ok...why not? But it seems to me you and others think otherwise. So be my guest and request for it.....so much for freedom of "speech"...:rolleyes:

We do have freedom of speech here but I'm just getting tired of the bickering...geeze...life is way too short for that. Thanks to all for participating.